What's your favorite excuse?

What's your favorite excuse?

As you type it, think about how silly it sounds.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Mq-3_AMMI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't want to?

I'm a lazy fuck.
/thread

Fair enough I guess. Not enough benefits in it?

Yeah but you're on Sup Forums, what's replacing 30 minutes of working out with 30 minutes of Sup Forums time really going to cost you?

Video:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Mq-3_AMMI

Because I fail to see the reason in spending my days in the gym. That's the last thing i'd do when there is absolutely nothing else to do in the world.
I think there's a reason why all the great minds of our time don't waste time in the gym either.

If I had so much free time and nothing to do, I would also work out
Same as being in jail, you either work out, read books or get dicked, nothing else to do for your free time

Actually being homeless would make training easier.

Curious how he gets enough protein though.

You're on Sup Forums. You have the time.

after you fuckin slay 4x your body weight literally EVERYTHING in life becomes easier.
but hey winning isn't for everyone clearly it isn't for you

Post your Zyzz tier body then

Don't try and turn this around you flabby faggot.

Nice strawman

It's actual, literal work and I avoid that as much as possible.

i have crippling boneitis

You don't know what a strawman is. Skip the push-ups and read a goddamn book.

Bodybuilding is dumb. I lift weights, but for strength. Bodybuilding is just running a formula to make your body work a certain way and you're eventually at the mercy of your genes.

I have respect for the discipline bodybuilding takes, but I think that it is an idiotic sport.

your retort was literally a strawman, maybe read books with actual words in them

>This is what meatheads actually believe

Yeah I totally believe in the necessity of spending half my time in the gym when there is nothing in my daily life that I would need that level of strength for.

You're thinking of an ad hominim fallacy. Google it.

Also, if the point I'm trying to make is that you're a flabby faggot, then calling you a flabby faggot isn't ad hominim. It's my whole point.

>1 hour in the gym 3 times a week

That literally all it takes. Yeah you won't be a giant fucking meathead but it's fucking good for you.

my excuse is i'm a flabby faggot. I used to run 4-5x a week, and lift. was decently in shape, but I was with someone at that time, and never really saw the benefits in terms of attention from women, so once I got single, I got lazy (and yea depression played a big part, although I broke up with her, that's a different story) and I just ate for comfort and ended up like 40 pounds heavier than I was at my fit prime. you'd probably never guess I was that overweight by looking at me, but you definitely can tell i'm fat.

Not that user but you are wrong

I don't think he's homeless, as in, literally out of options, flat broke, homeless, but rather, homeless by choice similar to those fucking hippies on youtube living out of vans etc

if he'd said 'you're wrong about x because you're a flabby faggot. that would be ad hominem

Not that user but do you really think he did that on 30 minutes? I don't know if you know this, but homeless people tend to not have a lot of obligations past pure survival. We got shit to do even if that shit is unwinding in our free time. Stress kills, yo.

>Other homeless mirin me

my fucking sides

>the 1 hour argument
>do cardio and stretch for the first 20minutes
>lift for 20 minutes
>do after workout cardio for 10minutes
>shower and change
Good luck getting swole with literally an hour of lifting a week

Correct. Give yourself a pat on the back.

he didn't even make that claim user. He even said "you won't get huge" but it's good for you. Basically saying it's the way to not be a fat fuck so long as your diet isn't total shit

>spending money on protein powder insead of saving up for a house
I wonder why he's homeless

if he had won any he wouldnt be homeless

>flabby faggot

>implying 10000 kilos worth of protein powder would even by him a small flat in paris

>saving for a house
>being this retarded

I don't need to join a gym to have a shower

That's 3 hours I could be doing literally anything else other than surround myself with the fucking retards at the gym and pretend i'm there for any other reason than gettin in shape to get girls because i'm just as shallow as they are.

>buy 10 tons of protein powder
>live in the canister it came in
win-win situation

>winning
death is still the prize

For me the best benefit is mental. It's hard to explain. You just have to do it to see.

trust me man, i've been there, had a friend who felt the same way about working out but it does benefit you. you'll be healthier, live a longer life. Just because other faggots only workout for chicks (most don't) doesn't mean you don't have better reason. Also even the chads who workout and get chicks probably were fit and saw that benefit before they kept on for that reason

don't care

we all gonna die anyway.

do what you enjoy while you're here. not what other people think you should be doing to meet their standards.

enjoy the last 20 years of your life with high blood pressure, beetus, on dialysis cause your kidneys are fucked.

Sure, exercise is good for mind and body, but thats exercise in general.
You can be healthy and in shape without pumping iron every day, any kind of exercise is viable and the added bonus of not looking like a douche.

Living long isn't really an argument, there are a million ways to die and at some point the quality of life is ass anyways, and lot of athletes suffer from injuries after their career and suffer from that for the rest of their lives.

Just exercise and eat healthy for the most part and you're fine.

Working out helps you de-stress and unwind. It also may help you get laid, which will do those things as well. Of course he didn't get that way in 30 minutes. But the point is to start and to do something and to work towards that goal. if 30 minutes is all you have that's good enough for now. Baby steps.

if you really think any muscular athletic guy looks like a douche you probably have some beta issues to work through

It's called seeing through their BS and knowing they are trying hard to hide themselves
The other losers at the gym are a douche support group

Didn't really mean that, but calling people beta and/or considering yourself alpha makes you more of a douchebag than anything else.
Go suck down a protein shake.

Fuck off into hell and I'm really busy right now sowwy :^(

>cardio and stretching
Lolwut

or you could just die tomorrow getting hit by a car and all that cardio did fuckall to save your life.
my plan is to hang around and wait for the singularity, when all the body/health elitism won't matter.

>if you think I'm a douche, let me prove you right

good, you better not try at anything ever again then. let me know how that works out of your user

hide themselves? lemme guess you're one of those "everybody should except me exactly as I am or fuck off" idiots. I suppose you think no matter how stupid and autistic you act, its other people who are at fault when nobody wants to be around you

lol because I don't find much value in being buff, I must not try at anything.

no dipshit. because your nihilistic outlook of "well I could die tomorrow so what" attitude lends itself to thinking any long term effort is pointless

>all the great minds of our time don't waste time in the gym
wrong kiddo

ah. false equivalency.

this is literally the same argument christians make against atheism.
>if there's no god or hell, what is preventing you from murdering and doing bad stuff?

I do shit for myself. not because someone said I should.

>God is the only reason to not murder someone

The fuck

>r.
except you literally said the same, right fucking here

A guy who works out is more likely to survive getting hit by a car than a fat fuck

Strong people are harder to kill

oh, sorry my wording wasn't ambitious enough for you.

tell that to zzyz

>be healthy 500 pound american
>get hit by a faggy electromobile
>driver dead on spot, brains splattered on the road
>you're still healthy, just 20 pounds heavier since part of the car is now part of you
>you grow stronger

I'm really curious how fat this guy is? 300? 5'8"?

I will, once I get to Hell

my excuse is: fuck you, i do what i want, faggot

>MURICA

I'll probably an hero within the next 3 months.

best answer. keep living the dream. or at least until you decide not to any more.

>9729 ▶
> (You)
>best answer. keep living the dream. or at least until you decide not to any more.
If I was living the dream I wouldn't talk about wanting to perform a blowjob on a shotgun loaded with a slug now would I?

what is sarcasm, user?

besides. it's not that bad. but I wouldn't suggest using a shotgun. or any gun for that matter. you have a chance of just maiming yourself and living with a failed suicide attempt and half a face.

Get off Sup Forums David

at least go out with a bang. Go bang a hot slut or something.
Sell all your shit, go to the netherlands and bang every slut in amsterdam.

You'll feel so much better psychologically if you work out. Just do it once a week. Try it. You'll see it work against any depression you might have. You'll feel it. You have nothing to lose.

In b4. I tried but Im a lazy fuck

not that guy.

I did this for a while.

in the end I was just tired and depressed.

I joked about the blowjob part, my gay-ass country will only alow me to hang myself or attempt a backflip from the 10th floor...

I'm sure your country still has whores.

when I say bang I mean fuck. I was telling you to fuck a lot of women before you go.

The same thing that compels you to come here and sit down for 30 minutes

And? I dont see paying some underprivileged Belarussian girl to nut inside he, knowing full well she is probably going to cry about it after I left would help? But then again what do I know...

don't you like pussy, you gay boy?
why are you worried about what a whore will think after doing her job?

you're going to kill yourself. what do you care?

Thats the thing, for some reason I care or else I would just attempt to rob a bank or try to devise some brilliant scam...

Doing it in the forest would do the trick, I suppose...

yeah, right...
and he shaves his body hair with rusty cans in the gutter, or what?

Being at physical peak means nothing if your mind is weak as shit.

Female bodybuilder mostly look like shit and i already have a body that i like