Spork

A fork, you sick freak.

Foon

Straw

Yes

This is the only acceptable answer

>not calling it fpoon

neither. stick your face in it and chow down, fatty

who eats mac and cheese with a fork? its easier to scoop it with a spoon than to pierce it with a fork

I eat that with hot dogs and a Dr pepper

Spoon if you're eating from a bowl, fork if its on a plate.

Spoon! It's much more practical.

Lay your head down next to it, and tip the bowl into your mouth

Do you shovel shit or pick shit?

a spoon with soya sauce on it

If you're eating it by itself, spoon.

If it's just a side dish, fork.

Shit just got real.

Bowl or plate? That's just as important as OPs question.

spoon

Whatever is more comfortable for you, and society's rules be damned.

Butter knife

>soya sauce

i thought this was something i'd never heard of, but it turns out you're just retarded

It puts the fork on the left or else it gets the hose again

All the answers you seek my Son.

you haven't even tried it you fucking goof

The only way to eat macaroni and cheese is with a fork because you can put the macaroni and cheese on the prongs on the floor there for being able to have for macaroni and cheese and simultaneously being right next to each other

Put a serrated edge on that mother, and it'd be perfect for camping
> and bleeding mouths

The hose....

whichever one you're more comfortable with...

>assuming you choose to use a fork, you can stab it until you get a whole bunch on there but it's more work.

>assuming you choose a spoon, you can just dig in and scoop some up but it's more likely that a few noodles will fall off.

I use a fork. do what you want you autist

There is no A in any of the words, how can it be spl.A.yd then?

or you could just carry one of each.

Absolutely, even when camping you can't be a savage. Bare minimum here

Such are the mysteries of Cutlery Lore, my Son.

Depends. If the cheese is super runny, spoon. If it's some of that powdery cheesy shit, fork.

It depends. Are you an adult or a child? Children eat with spoons and adults eat with forks.

Yea...

Neither you inbred fuck. Civilized men eat it one noodleboodle at a time with a knife

I don't have a freaking clue what you were trying to say there and I highly doubt that you do either...

I was raised that spoons are for girls except for dishes that spoons are necessary for like soup

there's no L, A, Y, or D. it's supposed to be spork+blade I guess since that sounds better than Spnorfe

Spork mate!

He's saying put individual macaronis on each fork prong, but then I think had a stroke after that

lmao you were raised by retards

A fpoon

Your dad was some kind of new level in the closet faggot if he thought that spoons were only for girls

I bet you use a teaspoon for your chocolate milk

Who needs a knife to eat a salad?

you think I'm some kind of faggot that doesn't fill tea bags full of Nesquik powder and puts them in a cup of piping hot milk to make my chocolate milk?

Chopsticks of course

That's exactly what I think. Who the fuck needs the convenience of just pouring the powder directly into the cup.

Lowering myself to act like part of the riffraff for the sake of convenience? How droll.

... what?

The spoon is the only right answer fucktards.

I was raised to use a fork, but I worry that the participants on Sup Forums will use the tines to scarify their arms or to gouge another's eyes. So, I recommend spoon, hoping you won't be able to kill me with it.

when you put it in a bowl like that i'd say spoon

>The only way to eat macaroni and cheese is with a fork because you can put the macaroni and cheese on the prongs on the floor there for being able to have for macaroni and cheese and simultaneously being right next to each other

I am scared for you...

classy gentlemen?