This Godzilla looks pretty scary

This Godzilla looks pretty scary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4v5VbvUo0gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Out of my way nip fucking shits

Just gonna leave this here

Holy fuck

The japs just CAN NOT do anything subtly can they?

>anno
>subtle

Looks like they're trying to make it look like a harlequin baby

I'm not posting an image of that shit.

That's it?

A single U.S. carrier strike group can unleash that level of destruction, in a shorter amount of time.

>everything but godzilla looks great
>godzilla's effects looks like utter shit

Does anyone know what exactly King Ghidorah was King of????

The FUCK is that even supposed to mean?

More like a deformed eel-like abomination

Lightning I guess

>First Godzilla to truely be a force of nature and a parable of the folly of man's hubris since the original.
>First to accurately scale up the level of destruction since the original
>First to truely be the unfathomable engine of destruction and chaos he was always supposed to be

>HE'S NOT GIANT LIZARD SUPERMAN ANYMORE, SHIT SUX

Can't say I didn't see that coming

not gonna lie, if i saw that IRL i would shit myself

i think i just realized that there's blood on his fucking mouth too

Bwhahahahahaha! That looks goofy as fuck.

why are japanese special effects always so terrible? Do they have very low budgets for their film making as a whole? Do they put all their money toward vidya kino instead?

Nowhere to watch this online? Dying to see it

Looks good to me.

This movie was made on a budget of like 10 or 20 million

looks like they took a page out of Snyder's kino playbook

Ye

Theres one thing that disappointed me in the 2014 Godzilla movie, and thats how he was the 'good guy' and not an attacking monster. It was still sweet, but it shouldn't have been him saving everybody from the MUTOs.

God DAMN

If he bleeds out will he die?

>truely
How's middle school?

>Bwhahahahahaha!

fuck off back to plebbit, child

He wasn't"saving everybody from the MUTOs" he was just following his instincts. Canonically the MUTOs are natural predators to Godzilla's species. He was just killing them to save himself

He didn't give a flying fuck about humans.

They could make some decent looking practical effects with that budget, but Master Annoteur said the otherwise.

torrent out yet?

Looks like a frilled shark. Why does this Godzilla look so deformed? Is there an actual reason for it?

radiation

A lot of fish look ugly

Its still evolving, beside its just a radiated mess, not actually a real animal thats supossed to exist

JUST WATCH ACTUAL MOVIE WITH SOUND EFFECTS AND MUSIC IN THE THEATER

do you think that Godzilla and these other monster movies are supposed to be a metaphor for WWII and the nuclear bombing?

come on man, it was a decent movie but don't act like he wasn't the good guy. there's a newspaper at the end that calls him a savior and all this bullshit. they missed their chance to make a movie where godzilla is scary again and bodies pile on the streets and people melt in a spray of h bomb fire breath. shin godzilla is kind of fucking disturbing and horror movie esque which is cool.

I'm tired "Godzilla Is The Good Guy" meme

You know what this doesn't look like?

Godzilla.

What does shin stand for?

Shinji

Those are dead bodies in the blood, right?

That's actually some pretty fucked up shit.

I think that might just be bad water animation

I rike it

News media calling Godzilla a savior doesn't mean he was the good guy.

He was never doing anything specifically to protect humans. In fact, he did quite the opposite in the film. He caused a tsunami when he entered Honolulu. His short battle with the MUTO leveled a good portion of the city. He killed hundreds when he burst through the Golden Gate Bridge. His final battle with the MUTOs did a ton of damage to San Francisco.

Godzilla in the film was simply an animal following his instincts.

2014 wasn't trying to be the darker, scarier film like Gojira or this film.

It has several meanings.

New
God
True

Dont know. Doubt it, the liquid is leaking out of him because he hasn't fully adapted to land

he killed the monsters that would have killed us

enemy of my enemy is my friend

if hes not killing us all and is instead killing the monster who is killing us all, that makes him a hero even if he doesn't give a shit.

神 God
新 New
真 True
震 Earthquake
審 Judgement
Choose whichever you like

He doesn't even care about us. Hes basically chaotic neutral. We're like ants to him

ghidorahs

God Godzilla

As expected from Anno.

but as long as he doesn't annihilate us and annihilates the ones who would, we consider him a hero.

Define "looking like Godzilla"

He is not a hero though. He kills thousands indiscriminately.

Is a serial killer a hero simply because he rescues a cat from a tree?

Holy shit 2014 Godzilla is really THICK

Its all muscle baby

That one. That one right there is Godzilla.

imagine the destruction if all those faggots showed up. theyre op as fuck even against future weapons. the world would literally be destroyed. we would have no defense against them. we would all be living in a mad max world, occasionally running from one of these things

hes built for SEX

>naturally predators
You got that ass backwards. Godzilla is the predator species.

Not as THICK as those 1990's ones. They've got fat rolls and thunder thighs

Which is worse, thousands or the entire human race?

If the serial killer killed an alien that was going to kill everything on earth, then he would be considered a hero, even though hes pretty awful himself.

Thanks for making me notice I should clean my PC screen.

No I don't. MUTOs hunt Godzilla's species and lay eggs in the corpse. They have the EMP to weaken his beam weapon

You're welcome

>2016's nonexistent shoulders paired with its massive hips

It just looks so silly

2014 and 1999-2000 look the coolest
1967 is "what were they thinking?" tier
1998 looks the creepiest, really.

>They have the EMP to weaken his beam weapon
fuck me i never even considered that. his charge up did sound like electricity running

anything capable of orbital bombardment could kill them just by virtue of not needing direct contact.
Reaper capital ships from Mass Effect, Covenant Supercarriers, etc.

>They have the EMP to weaken his beam weapon
Does that ever come into play in the movie?

1998 looks like xenomorph

>Judgement Godzilla
>Godzilla is the harbinger of the rapture
I've never wanted a movie more in my life

>Judgement Godzilla
>first track on the soundtrack is called Persecution of the Masses

It fits

So sexy

>super kaiju vitality
>radiation filters

No. The EMP for the Muto is a cop out to make the military helpless against them. There EMP power makes no sense. Godzilla's energy weapon doesn't need electricity to charge up (aside from the electrical current in his body). EMPs knock out electronics because it overloads them, causing them to fry. If EMPs did this to organic matter, humans and etc would drop dead.

>In the official novelization, it is explained the EMP ability evolved as a defense mechanism, used to prevent Godzilla's species from using their atomic breath.

Even if that is true, they never mention it in the movie.

>have headphones on
>not listening to anything
>however thinking about music while browsing
>need to take a piss
>try to shut music off and realize nothing was actually playing
this happens too often

Your "friend" killed thousands and caused billions in damages.

He is a force of nature not the defender of Earth. If a flood puts out a fire, does that mean the flood was good? Even though the flood still destroyed homes and property?

i'll take the non-fat 80m one pls

More like nuGodzilla.

>no blast crosses
damn it anno, you had just one job.

What more could you expect from the master Anno himself?

I really love the way they did the visuals in this. It looks really unique because godzilla is a dude in a suit with mocap on so they can make godzilla look like it moves like a dude in a suit but is actually cg.

Really want to see this now.

>no one's posted it yet
For shame, Sup Forums
youtu.be/4v5VbvUo0gU

Didn't the kid in that movie refers to the Eva fighting to cause the Third Impact as the good guys?

Intro is creepy as fuck, and the rest is classic Sagisu. I hadn't heard it so thanks.
maybe
for him

Haven't seen One Hour in a while, but I remember getting triggered by somethimg like that. Little shit was probably a filthy casual.

>Didn't the kid in that movie refers to the Eva fighting to cause the Third Impact as the good guys?
he knows whats up

>Shin Gojira
>Shinji
>Shin G
>ShinG
LIKE POTTERY, IT RHYMES

Do I like this Sup Forums?

No. You don't like anything. Ever.

You can barely see what's going on, because it's so fucking dark...what a piece of shit. Kickass is the cherry on the top.

lewd

so this is the new japan godzilla? weren't they doing a sequel to the 2014 godzilla too or did that get scrapped?