Doctor Who General - /who/

Three lookin' smooth Edition

Was canceled then brought back to fight Omega:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/770901675431395328
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/770901492870045696
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/770949223122690048
twitter.com/GarrattJohn/status/770938285623566336
theconfessionsofawhovian.tumblr.com/post/147817843697/httptheconfessionsofawhoviantumblrcom
twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/770998861930369024
youtube.com/watch?v=eMqsWc8muj8
theconfessionsofawhovian.tumblr.com/post/149574115830/httptheconfessionsofawhoviantumblrcom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wakey wakey

Talk about Third Doctor.

>last thread not even at bump limit

Annabelle! My Annabelle!

Stand back Perts. Superior Third Doctor coming through.

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/770901675431395328

>spoiler user was right

GET HYPE FOR FLEUR EAST COMPANION AND MISSY CHRISTMAS

Has he become the new Adam Orford?

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/770901492870045696

He was never anyone else. Adam is wearing his skin. His real name is Ada Morford Stalker Day and Night Slitheen.

Adam hasn't been going to filming since that wiki incident. So yeah, someone had to take his place
George is so fugly and full of himself though

>Adam hasn't been going to filming since that wiki incident.
Surely not? Going to filming is what gives his life purpose. If he's really skipping out there must be some other cause.

Someone post the Girly Letters tweets

Which ones?

I got warned for crisps-posting.

>All images of actresses should be accompanied by relevant discussion. No avatars.
I wasn't avataring. Chris was channeling me to try to bully crisps out of old man user.

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/770949223122690048

>tfw Peter will never EVER call you

peter's adorable every time he interacts with fans
so pure and kind

twitter.com/GarrattJohn/status/770938285623566336
Girly Letters retweeted this and she actually believed Missy was in the episode.
she's not in the ep, the dude was being sarcastic, he even mentioned omega

>Peter came out to us 2 fans
PETER CAPALDI CONFIRMED GAY

Lel.

WAKE UP

WAKE UP BUT DON'T SHITPOST

Hello

_T
TQT
_T

Well it was a bit roleplay-ish.

He's one of my least favorites desu. Don't see why anyone likes him unless he was the Doctor they grew up with.

theconfessionsofawhovian.tumblr.com/post/147817843697/httptheconfessionsofawhoviantumblrcom

OK which one of you did this?

Cats.

Call that a Whovian confession?

Ada Morford Stalker Day and Night Slitheen is out again!

twitter.com/GirlyLetters/status/770998861930369024

This is unironically true, the 1/martha thing was openly pushed by him.

Did Adam record that? I wonder if his voice is audible in it.

I hope that user finds peace someday.

Yeah, it's gotta be hard but the poor guy isn't really responsible for what happened. I hope he realises this.

Let's agree to disagree.

I don't remember who 'bliss' is desu

Wasn't she the dopey bird from the episodes with the spooky skellingtons and shadows that eat you?

oh kek you mean the one with the photoshop face?

I don't know what you mean by photoshop face.

I was thinking of miss evangelista

As was I.

Dunno, but the song is GOAT.

youtube.com/watch?v=eMqsWc8muj8

She became part of the Azorbaloff's right buttock.

I knew it was a dopey bird, I just got the episodes mixed up.

yep, i was even the person who sent the confession in

"Bliss" was just the name of the video.

Why does tumblr have a hate boner for 12?
theconfessionsofawhovian.tumblr.com/post/149574115830/httptheconfessionsofawhoviantumblrcom

because he's oogleh

>mixing up GOAT Silence in Library/Forest with WOAT Dead and Love & Monsters

>he doesn't like Love & Monsters

You can't expect me to remember which dopey bird was named what.

so we confess our who-related sins now? alright.

I've indirectly caused the deletion of the SeƱor 105-article on the tardis-wiki and the guilt is tearing me apart

Does that mean you got involved with autistic wiki drama, because that's the worse part of this crime by far.

Okay, here goes.
I really don't give two shits about NuWho. I've seen maybe less than half of it. And no. I have not seen Heaven Sent, nor do I have any particular interest in doing so.

no, but I asked on the discussion page whether they wanted to cover his book-range, thereby setting the whole snowball in motion. I didn't even realize drama happened until months after it was all over.

>still posting this b8

wew

Sonic sunnies confirmed for s10!!!

Alright.

I actually don't have any controversial opinions and generally agree with people here.

I feel like they already were though I can't remember the specific photo

I'm japanese shitpost user
I do it to practice for japanese class

Nah. Capaldi just wears Ray-Bans on set. That's where Moffat got the idea from.

I am Adam Orford.

oh dear

Oh. Well, you can probably be forgiven for that.

Seconded

I agree with the /who/ ranks Who 2016 positionings for nearly all NuWho episodes relative to one another, and agree with the NuWho series rankings exactly.

Yup.

For every tumblrina with a hate boner, there's one with a love boner.

I do too

Yup they're pretty good. /who/ has good taste. Doctor Rankings are a bit iffy but oh well.

Remember when the series rankings came out and the pigshit anons were getting butthurt at S9 being at the top saying he did the math wrong. keek.

Well, alright...

I hate Kill the Moon I think Tennant as a doctor is just a jerk occupying someone's place I don't give a fuck for the audio books and I hate when people post it the covers in /who/ threads because they are not worth the time I hate Billie Piper after Penny Dreadful so I hate Rose now Cats are not bad, they make our threads alive sometimes, give some respect for our kind

Billie gave a much better performance in series 2/3 of Penny Dreadful than she ever did on Doctor Who.

aw they're cute all together, who's the girl nexto to Sophie?
and are they seriously trying to pass Greg for a 16 yr old with that receding hairline?

Oh boy, here we go again.

>Kill the Moon over New Earth, The Wedding of River Song, Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS and Let's Kill Hitler

Nothing wrong with that.

Sixth formers are in the 17-18 range.
No idea who the other white woman is.

Dude, she was perfect, I really loved to see her being all independent in a few scenes but the SJW and Whorearmaggedon was too much, killed her progress and it was out of context even for the end of the series. It shouldn't have ended like that, she should have killed Frankenstein in a passionate way.

Why did you delete it, cats? Too personal?

So... anyone else excited for this?

I hate you.

The worst crime of Kill the Moon is that it triggers people's aesthetics. Apart from a few directorial blips, it is internally consistent.

Something like Journey to the Centre of the TARDIS is a mess that doesn't achieve anything it sets out to. LKH relies on a botched character arc and TWORS literally implodes into incoherence at the climax. Unlike KTM they don't have any individual standout scenes like 12 and Clara's, the only exception being maybe the end of New Earth when Cassandra sees her past self.

I have no strong feelings about you either way. How do you feel about John Hurt? Do you like his Dr?

Not really, it sounds like the same Time War-lite stuff as the previous volumes.

I've enjoyed them but found them quite forgettable. Then again I don't often remember things from a single viewing/listening. I'll marathon the whole series once it's all released. I'll probably enjoy them more second time around.

How kind of you asking someone's opinion in the internet.

They should make a movie of The War Doctor, they made so many shorts of Paul McGann pre-war and John Hurt. I think a good movie showing the details of both of them, the transition of Paul McGann for John Hurt and the influence of the Sisters of Karn in the war.

Kill the Moon was good overall. Well acted, directed etc. But only as a 'drama'.

The science is iffy at best. Plus the perceived 'abortion' analogy was too controversial.

Eeh. I mean, the writers aren't the best Big Finish ever had.
Still, it's Hurt.

More on screen McGann would be nice. Do you like the McGann audios?

Who are Big Finish writers I should look out for? Either because they're good or because they're shite?

Simon Guerrier has never let me down.

Hey guys, I just found a copy of The Mysterious Silo of Dreadly Dread. i had it stored somewhere.

Dorney. He always churns out a good script. Not up to Shearman's level, but hell, who is?

I... recently got notified that Spotify Brazil offered me the audio books to listen, it's quite neat, the audio quality is really good and I have been listening to Blood of The Daleks, I don't know, would be better if I had at least subtitles to read the audio, sometimes it's hard to understand english.

I've not heard any of his yet.
I've heard a few from both these guys. Good recommendations.
Maybe you could find the scripts online and have them handy when listening?

Did it actually get recorded? I only ever saw the script and cover.