en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terje_Bakken
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

god damn I want to headbutt you.

Bowie for white people
Prince for black people/ non whites

*blocks your path*

one of my favorite musicians despite giving the wamen the good ole slaperoo and hiteroo and neglecteroo to the kid

beating your wife aint cool. kiddo

FAT

UGLY

I love how varg literally went bald and grey like a year after he got out of prison

barg bigernes :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Kek

DEAD

discount Julian Casablancas

That's Adam Green broski

keith is the blandest looking rock musician i've ever seen.

I have no room to talk because it looks like I got that same snobby nose though

He looks permanently done.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terje_Bakken

On January 14, 2004, Valfar went for a walk towards his family's cabin at Fagereggi, but he never arrived. Three days later, authorities found his body at Reppastolen in the Sogndal Valley. Valfar had been caught in a snow storm and died from hypothermia.

its sad that i get this joke

I kinda wish they had finersteride back then. He looks so much better with a full head of hair.

Kvlt.

My nigga, trips confirm
>anyone ever implying that Bowie isn't the coolest musician

>It seemed that Crosby couldn’t avoid trouble even at home. One time some armed burglars tried to break into the bedroom of Crosby’s house, while he and his girlfriend, Debbie Donovan, lay in bed. Crosby pulled out his trusty .45 automatic pistol and fired at the intruders, chasing them off. Crosby theorized the burglars were probably looking for some of his dope.

>Crosby’s gunplay continued when a parking attendant told Crosby he couldn’t park his car in a particular spot. When Crosby said he was parking there anyway, the attendant pulled out a pipe and threatened him with it, until Crosby withdrew his .45 and stuck it in the man’s ribs. By the time a security guard showed up and investigated, Crosby had stashed the gun and said, “What gun?”

>Having snorted coke for about ten years, by 1976 Crosby had developed a perforated septum. So, no longer able to snort the stuff into his nose, Crosby began dropping the stuff into liquids. Then, a short time later, he began freebasing; that is, preparing the cocaine with ether, so as to make a base for smoking. It wasn’t long before Crosby was smoking as much as an ounce of cocaine per day

>Contrast that with a moment of recall from the infamous 1974 CSN&Y tour when Crosby hit the road in the company of two warring women. One of them was a lady — Goldie Locks from Mill Valley — whose favors Nash had previously enjoyed.

>“Often I would knock on his hotel door, which he kept propped open with a security jamb, and he’d be getting blown by both of those girls, all while he was talking and doing business on the phone and rolling joints and smoking and having a drink. Crosby had incredible sexual energy.

>“It got to be such a routine scene in his room, I’d stop by with someone and go, ‘Aw, fuck, he’s getting blown again. Oh, dear, let’s give him a minute.”

>ctrl f
>no daddy gira
tf mu

No Wave Gira with the funky beret looking hat is a top 5 80s cool, not numero uno though.

The coolest

kek'd

>blandest looking

80% of Rock stars get their look from him. He basically invented the scraggy druggy rock star look

What a guy

this

IT AIN'T EASY

who is this fag

>the fucking man during his prime
>turn into a laughing stock after one video

Damn...

This

Sup Forums logic: flamboyant, gay, unstable = cool

Pretty true though

Maybe, if you're gay and emotionally unstable like a girl

Wrinkly.

?

You're the kinda guy that thinks that John Wayne is 'cool'

he looks kinda like elliott smith here

Almost everyone thinks John Wayne (or his public persona at least) is cool

link to video pls

would kill his sex drive

The thing that annoys me about people like Kurt Cobain is that he smokes all the fucking time in press shots which, regardless of whether he's addicted to smoking or not, it's not hard to just not smoke in press shots. Despite this, he was constantly banging on about how bad drugs are and even told fans not to smoke since its bad. So why did he fucking smoke in press shots? That's literally endorsing smoking.
So many kids at my school who idolised people like Kurt Cobain smoked even though the sheer amount of knowledge we are provided on the negative impacts of smoking would mean you'd have to be mentally retarded to start smoking unless you hated yourself.
I don't even care that much about people smoking buy I just think bands and artists shouldn't inadvertently endorse it by smoking and posing all the time in press shots which is something that can easily be avoided. It really shouldn't be cool to smoke anymore.

well said

Nah just exclusively white Southerners think that, John Wayne is a pussy, Clint gets the coolest movie star accolade.

>maintaining hair

This

Not the coolest but still up there

Really? No one has said Mick? You guys doing this on purpose?

Shit. I meant Pete to be not the coolest.

Morrison and Lennon are the coolest to ever do it. No question. Cobain was alright too, but not as.

Even their deaths were cool, to be honest

>Morrisson dies in the bath with his boots still on
>Lennon shot by a crazed fan

Hands down.

Pete is cooler than Cobain and was cooler than hippie John but New York John, Jimi, Mick and Jimbo are the Rushmore of cool.

Make way you plebs

post cool women

Nah, Lennon was cool, hippie or not

Are you gay

the best

nico. no man or woman was cooler than her. she was heroin chic almost 3 decades before the term was coined.

this

these
My vote goes fro Thurston.

Being the 2nd worst memberoo of your banderoo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zfD7agP1yxw

do you think there was ever a moment off stage this dude wasnt covered in pussy

this, she is the og debbie harry

lennon seemed like a pretentious fag

Houellebecq is cooler.

sorry whatd you say

says who?