Just your daily dose of anxiety for the next Spider-Man movie and whatever Marvel holds in store for the character in...

Just your daily dose of anxiety for the next Spider-Man movie and whatever Marvel holds in store for the character in the Avengers movies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eEoMI9BwHp4
dailymotion.com/video/xz5nug_platinum-disco-india_fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It'll be fine.

Why is he segregated from the rest of the cast?

Because he's superior and perfect in every way.

Honestly don't even care.

Holland was pretty good in Civil War, Keaton is based as fuck, Cop Car was solid so I have hope for Watts, Feige is personally producing this one and went on record saying he wants this to be on par with SM2, Avi Arad has nothing to do with this and the whole Zendaya is MJ thing isn't even confirmed.

You fags are overreacting.

Because he's not a POC

I cautiously share your optimism.

If Zendaya is confirmed to not be playing MJ then I'll have faith in this film again, otherwise forget it.

>Cop Car was solid

Nah...but it was okay. Have you seen Clown? That movie was so fucking bad. Feige hire literally anyone. That only proves how directors mean jackshit to him. He just wants somebody he can easily control.

It's like Sony did last time with Webb. Hiring a guy who had only directed one movie before and look how it turned out. As if that wasn't enough he hired the idiots who wrote the remake of Vacation to write the screenplay. Good thing good people later came in for rewrites.

So yeah the movie has some no-name and no-experience director who might be good enough and terrible writers. Holland's charisma and the other screenwriters who fixed some things are the only hope.

Oh and I bet the OST will be as generic as any other Marvel movie.

I can't wait for Flash Thompson to be an Indian MtF tranny who bullies Peter cis white male Parker

>tranny
Where are you getting this from?

tom homo was pretty good as spidey in cw so i'm not that worried. in any case so many movies suck anyway so one more doesn't matter that much.

She's playing a character called Michelle.
People have been posting the leaked cast list for awhile, which may also be bullshit but whatever.

Hey Peter, got any weed?

Bitch looks like dixie kong

>*another* reboot

"no"

Delete this!

And Flash was originally "Manuel" according to leaks. What's your point?

Tom Holland has no lips and when he talks it's like his mouth was just a hole on his face.

He has cute little lips. I want to kiss them

Organic web shooters. Noice.

Don't start...

is that black emilia clarke?

>spend 9 years building a universe for your several films based on marvel comic books
>the version of spiderman has a chink best mate harry osborn, paki enemy, and black mary jane
>this will likely be the definitive movie version as it will continue forever and ever thanks to Marvel Movies
Why did no one stop them and say youre fucking up the entire universe with this?
Forever a laughing stock now

literally no one cares about Flash, the chick isn't Harry Osborn he's Ned Leeds which is also a character no one cares about and has been dead for 30 years and Zendaya isn't confirmed to be MJ, in fact her on set pics all have her with black hair.

Cry more

He's a wetback, not a curry muncher

Be honest, could he kick your ass?

>barely enough test to even grow a shitty soulpatch

You were saying?
This guy is the alpha male.

>Feige hire literally anyone. It's like Sony did last time with Webb.
Not true. Difference is, Sony kept Webb for ASM2 despite having done an horrible job. On the other hand, Feige doesn't tolerate incompetence and will fire you if you reveal yourself being an inapt director, see Joe Johnston the director of the first Captain America, which despite a good script and good performances, is a technical mess and just terribly directed.

nice dandruff, you degenerate

Probably.

it's light reflecting off hair product.

Just slap him really hard and he'll look at you teary eyed and walk away. Then bitch about you on his blog.

>another britcuck playing Spider-Man
DROPPED

I dunno, he could cut my knuckless with that nose

It's white paint spatter. He was helping remodel a kitchen earlier and before that he was loitering outside a Home Depot.

>Best Spider-Man and Peter Parker yet
What the fuck is your problem?

>He had a little screen time and he's already the best Spider Man.

That's how good he is.

I don't know man,I just dislike the diversity shit they're doing and casting British actors in American roles is like an American actor playing James Bond (I bet the British would get mad at it)

Natural beauty indeed

>Seth Rogan as James Bond
>James Franco as Q
>Joseph Gordon Levitt as M
>Damien Lewis as The Posh Bad Guy
>script by the RZA and Ghostface Killah

Tom is pure white though, and he'll beat the shit out of that spic and then bleach the mulatto girl. It's brilliant.

>I've made a huge mistake

I'd watch it tbqh

Imagine being Tom...

>They told me I could be Spider-Man
>But not they tell me MJ is some nigger

>the dramatic new James Bond opening theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=eEoMI9BwHp4

>My best friend is a fat gook
>I get bullied by a greasy spic
>Why won't this little cunt just smile?

Is he fingering his webhole?

>Xavier recruiting a mutate
Man, X-men are done

That fucking kid.
>I saw who they cast as MJ, Holland
>I'm dying, and I can't fap to this

Yeah he's practising his technique for you

Him and his aunt will be worth jerking it to though.
Or his gay relationship with Harry Osborn.

Oh my.

;^)

*blushu*

>Come on user, get in bed with me and we'll watch a film

>And what about tomorrow? You up for a ride?
>Who am I kidding, you always are

Will Homecoming feature a dance number?

The smell.

Yes, Bollywood style.

>movie takes place in poor inner city New York
>full of white people
That wouldn't have fit desu

In my old school in Britain there'd be a long corridor always filled with pakis, the stench was unbearable. It would make you retch.

Do any Sup Forums heroes smoke the herb of God?

And a stunning solo performance from Tom himself too I hope.

No

Spiderman 3 had one

Oh my God it did didn't it?

His solo: dailymotion.com/video/xz5nug_platinum-disco-india_fun

Don't remind me

India was a mistake

>Zendaya is MJ thing isn't even confirmed
what about spic bully?

He's guatemalan and you probably don't care but he was good in the grand budapest hotel.

>makes tons of money
>gets super famous
>set for starring roles as spider-man for the next 10 years
>probably isn't a racist asshole
Yeah, definitely a mistake...

Did being Spider-man really help Garfield or Maguire's careers?

No, but this one's the best spider-man.

>You will never be Tom Holland
Mind you I'd rather be his boyfriend he takes everywhere.

Maguire's, yes.

Garfield's, not much.

Garfield has such a strange face.

He looks like a Murphy Bot conjuring.

Raimi's Spiederman will always be superior to that crap.So many classics i his trilogy
>that scene where4 mexicans rape MJ
>that scene where spide stalks a teen puertorican girl
>that scene where two black kids are going to
pete's university for the first time nd everyone is gathered outside and swears at them

For all Sony's faults,they versions was too progressive at times

>Maguire's, yes.
How so?

Holy fuck that's spot on.

lol

>literally no one cares about Flash
Say that to my face fucker irl not online etc etc

I have a things for guys in cool suits, armour and that, how awful would it be to find out some goofy looking spic is underneath that helmet. That'd turn me right off.

>Have you seen Clown? That movie was so fucking bad.

Shit taste detected, Clown was fucking awesome. I screened it at my last big annual Halloween marathon/party and it was the sleeper hit of the night, everyone loved it. One of the best horror comedy films I've seen in quite a while.

Yeah, but what were the chances that, no matter who they cast, we would get an Agent Venom movie? That's 10 years down the line.

It's easier to create a new character under the suit, that still adores Spider-man and became crippled in a war, but didn't spend his teenage years bullying Peter.

>High school football
kek

>who should we cast as the school bully?
>hmmm, I was thinking someone short and slightly effeminate

>slightly

Everyone knows that the only one who can defeat a twink is another twink

Right is a safe space for POC