Because you retards will argue about anything!

Because you retards will argue about anything!
Prove me wrong

Pepsi is bestsi.
Coke is joke.

Coke

Whichever is available and the coldest

I think I'm the only person in the world that prefers room temperature or slightly chilled carbonated beverages.

Neither.

>I think I'm the only person in the world that prefers room temperature or slightly chilled carbonated beverages.

They both taste like shit. That's because the have to be served at 3° C. So you taste less because your tongue freezes.

as long as not warm

No love for doc?

The "I'm retro"-coke.

normal coca cola is better than normal pepsi, but pepsi max is better than diet coca cola

>fighting between shit and crap

Pepsi is the official drink of god.
Pepsi also goes down smoother than coke.

I love the cherry taste but it's too bubbly.

>Pepsi also goes down smoother than coke.

It's sugar water with some dye and aromas.

simply boil it first, duh

Its definitely cocacola

Mein neger

I'm pretty sure they're both owned by the same company so it just comes down to personal preference

Sugar its good for you mate

Colas are actually pretty sophisticated stuff. They're hard to make, and the process can be extremely dangerous. You can find online tutorials for how to make colas, and they're more like chemistry experiments than cooking. It's harder to make cola than meth.

Am I the only one who honestly can't tell the difference?

You for it's also made of baby love and magic dreams.

>sugar keeps your appetite down

That's simply a lie.

tea

britfag confirmed

>retra hipster homosexual

I swear to God, this is the king of beverages.

When you havent had country ice tea

diet tea? wtf amurica?

user, I'm serious. Refreshing as hell on a hot day.

I moved to Windsor, Ontario, a few years ago, which is a 15 minute drive from downtown Detroit. As a result, the shelves here are full of Amerifat food. The first thing I noticed is that EVERYTHING, and I mean fucking EVERYTHING made by and for Amerifats is full of fucking high-fructose corn syrup.

I'm diabetic, so I eat whole wheat bread. At my local corner store they sold a brand of bread I didn't recognize and turned out to be some Amerifat thing. It was called "brown bread" so I figured I was safe. NOPE. Turns out what Amerifats call "brown bread" is just ordinary bleached, white, nutritionless bread with brown food colouring. And on top of that, for some reason the third fucking ingredient was high-fructose corn syrup. Why the FUCK do they dump high-fructose corn syrup in BREAD?

My blood sugar went completely fucking wonky. I could have died. Fucking Amerifats.

/Thread

Do you even know what retro means?

was always a coke guy, got a job with pepsi. am not pepsi guy
really theyre both too similar to compare or have a valid preference towards. pepsi has a better range of product so we win

Pepsi is sweeter than Coke, and Coke has a stronger cinnamon taste.

They taste literally exactly the same. I hate cola anyway

oo i like that bottle

Coka cola was invented before refrigeration, therefore they made it that coke would be enjoyed more when warm.
Pepsi was ofcourse, invented after te first refrigerates therefore made to be more enjoyed when chilled.
>but you know everyone has their opinions

Ice still existed, dumbass