You are at the elevator, listening to Patrician Music. This girl enters on it...

You are at the elevator, listening to Patrician Music. This girl enters on it. You go up and she tells you she likes the Smiths. What do you do?

>a) tell her you like the Smiths too, even though you don't, and try to hook up with her
>b) tell her you like the Smiths too, which you actually do, and discuss them all afternoon like you were in a detention room in Tijuana
>c) disregard her as the pleb she is
>d) beat the holy shit out of her like if she was wearing a fucking VeggieTales character's costume

I tell her I like the Smiths only for the guitar work then I pinch her left tit.

Ignore her to make her want you more. Ignore a pretty girl and she's putty in your hands.

You made this thread because you saw that Zooey post in that other Smiths thread.

b)

Nope, I made it because I just finished 500 days of Summer

This won't work if she's a normal person. She'll assume you're not interested and fuck off. She won't be putty in your hands. If you think that then you're putty in her hands.

He's not totally wrong though. You can't focus all your attention on a girl otherwise she'll think you're desperate.

I tell her The Smiths suck and take a draw from my clove cigarette.

I agree, but not if you outright ignore her at all costs. You still have to show some semblance of interest.

Tell her you like the Smiths too, which you actually do, and try to hook up with her

But only enough to make her question if you even care. They love that shit.

I say absolutely nothing, and pull a raw steak from my pocket and proceed with eating it.

>"Hahaha oh user, you're so random XD" *holds up spork*

>le sporkposter

Disco Volante is one of the greatest albums of all time.

>Disco Volante is one of the greatest albums of all time.
I spit out my absinthe.

Wrong. The actual answer is d) beat the holy shit out of her like if she was wearing a fucking VeggieTales character's costume. But ythanks for playing

>this board was paid for by Blink-182 and The Cure Fan Club of Poway, CA

i tell her the smiths suck and continue listening to the sundays

>b/a) tell her i like the Smiths too, which i actually do, and try to hook up with her
if successful
>d) beat the holy shit out of her like if she was wearing a fucking VeggieTales character's costume

choice b ;)

they don't love it lol, it's because they hate it that they then try to hook up with u and make u care

the girl in this film is a BITCH anyway