The American way of life and it's value are held dearly by most Americans...

The American way of life and it's value are held dearly by most Americans. an American Citizenship cements that mindset into the individual.
i spit on that. I was born in Canada with an American parent, granting me citizenship to both countries.
When I see an american that cherishes the American way of life and would put their life on the line to protect the freedoms of America I cant help but laugh at the pathetic display. What they cherish so dearly is nothing more then a tool for me to use wen travelling and discard when it becomes convenient for me to do so.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UuZOnz8hiiI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I was born in Canada
Guess what? Your opinions are irrelevant.

Americans are shallow, unintelligent beings. They deify what crushes them and find reason to hope in what impoverishes them.
Absolutely pathetic

>i came to an American site to beg for attention

in stark contrast to to your government, who couldn't stop me from voting for Clinton. Your government hold me in exactly the same light as you. I benefit from all the government programs and legislation that your government provides without needing to pay a cent in taxes.
My existence is the ultimate cuckold for Americans

>gets told by a superior that his opinions aren't relevant
>keeps talking
Cringe. Your desperation is palpable.

>american site

Its where I can find the most dumbest people on the planet to bait and laugh for my amusement. That is all your existance is: something to laugh at and disregard a few moments later

>most dumbest
loling irl, dunce.

>superior
Its almost as if you have no power to exercise over me at all.

>Superior
>American
Pick one

Get an extension that updates more often, dunce.

You can laugh at a petty typing error all you want, I know that's about the extent that your intelligence will allow you

>petty typing error
We both know that's not a typing error, dunce. You were raised by poor people.

Your predictability is beginning to bore me. Go back to the barn from which you came

Somebody is butthurt that they keep getting BTFO on /bant/...sage

>someone points out that the cause of his retardation is poverty
>y-you're predicatable!
The toddler is about to start crying.

You just broke a global rule. Telling people that you "saged" a thread is in violation of Global rule 7.

>muh rules!
Reddit wants you back.

This is my last post addressed to you. Use it as an opportunity to learn, if you even have the capacity.

There is no causal link between income and intelligence. What exists is a weak correlation between the two factors.
Use a dictionary if you dont understand the words that are being conveyed to you.

Protip: Your post didn't wind back the clock and unpost "most dumbest", dunce. We both know your parents are trash who were too busy competing with minorities for low skill jobs to make sure you didn't grow up to be a moron.

follow the rules or be hit by a ban. I'm just trying to teach you so that this board can pull out of this deathspiral that shitheads like you are forcing it. Don't be a fucking retard, you don't have anything to prove.

Canadians need to shut the fuck up about America. Nobody cares about your shitty, boring country, and no amount of "hey, we're all super-liberal eh. Aren't we so much better than America" bitch talk will erase the fact that your lives are built on the ruins of the Native Americans whose land you stole, and who you still treat like fucking dirt (while trading on things like their native art, as if it has anything to do with YOUR culture). Literally every Canadian I've ever met is as ignorant about the rest of the world as the average American, but that comes with a smug superiority complex over your US neighbours, because you are far less hated in the world. But the only reason you are less hated is that you are far less important, and nobody fucking cares about your country.

I'm Scottish by the way, before I get blasted for being an Ameritard.

dude dont strawman that arrogant sounding dude, You are only confirming thier belief that you are a total fucking idiot, one that I am inclined to agree with.
strawmen are for pussies who can't argue with facts and actual knowledge

>announcing sage is contributing to the deathspiral
Tell me more, post-2010 tourist.

You realize the Canadian way of life and American way of life are nearly identical right? I don't see why you act all superior to it.

>dude
>dude
Shut up, kid. Sup Forums isn't reddit or high school debate club. Just because aingle mommy told you it's OK to be shit at sports if you're a master debater doesn't mean you need to pretend you're impressing anyone but yourself for constantly jerking off to logical fallacies. It's possibly the most limp wristed thing you can do.

This post is so misguided that I cant help but feel some sympathy for you.
Our "smugness", as you perceive in the two Canadians you have actually met, is justified. Third party statisticians and researches have conclusively ranked Canada above America in all major areas of development. Learning, comprehension of the maths, sciences, and literature. We are above you in health and fitness, we are less obese then America and our name actually commands respect from the people that hear it, which stands in stark contrast to that living and breathing joke that is America.
Your government consistently takes your opportunities away, and you thank them and kindly beg for them to do so again while giving them a big smooch on the ass.

>most dumbest

*face palms*

just stop dude. Why are you inventing details about my backstory? You'er embarrassing yourself. You got baited by that arrogant troll and now your lashing out at everybody because, for some reason you are invested in feeding the troll.

Maybe you missed American History classes but I can assure Americans stole much more from native Indians than Canada ever thought of.

Just take a breather and come back when your more up to the task

So you didn't even fully read my post, since you seem to think I'm American. I'm not. I'm a European who has met many Canadians who come to our countries, dress like Americans, act like Americans, talk like Americans (with some very minor differences that you seem to think we all should instantly pick up on); and then get massively offended when we mistake you for Americans.

You think Canada "commands respect from the people that hear it"? Are you fucking joking? Nobody cares about your shitty fucking country. You are totally insignificant. And the fact that you denounce the idea that you are perceived as smug with the smuggest, most self-satisfied post I've read today, says everything about you and your clueless, moronic mentality.

>dude
This makes you look childish to actual adults.
>Why are you inventing details about my backstory?
Why are they so accurate?
>You'er embarrassing yourself.
..on an anonymous image board.
>You got baited
Showing mercy to someone so desperate for my attention isn't getting baited. It's giving pity.
>your lashing out at everybody because, for some reason you are invested in feeding the troll
I'm only lashing out at you because you type like a dumb child from California. Stop getting so emotionally invested just because people can tell what type of effeminate loser you are from cues in your posts.

Again, I didn't take American History classes, because I'm not American.

>most dumbest
Seems like there are a lot of classes you didn't take.

I know, you are Califor....I mean Canadian..

I didn't write the "most dumbest" post. I'm arguing against that guy. Jesus fucking Christ people.

No, I'm arguing against the Canadian guy you fucking moron. I give up. Fuck America and fuck Canada. You're as moronic as each other. Perfect neighbours.

>implying it matters
Shut up and take my abuse, fag.

Finally someone said it.

QQ
Go to whatever site your country started.

>someone
That implies OP is a person. Non-Americans aren't people.

It does not really matter. You are just as user as the Canuck so you have no right for respect either.

A FUCKING LEAF!

Edgy isn't an insult here, reddit.

>Canadian
>Valid Opinion
Pick one

youtube.com/watch?v=UuZOnz8hiiI

At least my country doesn't hand ten million dollars to a convicted terrorist as "compensation".

Big talk from someone that lives in America's hat.

>American.
>Someone who has a clue.
Pick one

America runs the western hemisphere. Seems like they kind of know what they're doing.

the last vestiges of the american dream live on in alaska

all other states are empty husks of virtue struggling to make ends meet or victimizing the other states with toxic amounts of economic oppression and ideology

>Telling people that you "saged" a thread
I'm not seeing where that happened. Sage goes in all fields.

Last time I looked at a map, Canada was part of North America. So that would still make a Canadian and American.

Holy fuck I want to buy this guy a beer! He nails it. It gets really good around 4:22 until the end.

>follow the rules
No one has broken them

>the dumb little kid thinks typing sage in a text field counts as announcing
Here's an example of announcing: "I'm sage-ing this thread." You're as dense as OP.

And your opinion is pure emotional fallacy because your educational system has failed you. You were raised to be nothing more than an ignorant consumer. PROUD!

>pls mister american give me attention my country couldn't earn on the world stage

To Paraphrase:
>I'm completely daft on the topic so I'm going to rely on semantics to get my point across

>daft
Non-American detected. Post discarded. Think before making an assertion and you won't get blown out of the water next time.

You sound as Scottish as your president.

Blown out of the water? that bloke broke the rules chap, you can willfully ignore it all you want but us, those who have brains and the capacity to us them, will not.

>imma try and trigger him with my inbred island dweller remnants of a lost empire slang
You're trying too hard. Trolling requires subtlety, Nigel.

Your lack of intelligence is no longer entertaining. Go elsewhere.

>nigel is hurt by relevant criticism