Why are black women so attracted to white men?

Why are black women so attracted to white men?

Women love men who have money. White men are more likely to have money and aren't like Asians who have smaller penises so White men are the best possible chance for a good mate.

Why are you such a disappointment to your mother and I..?

Because they know that bbc is just a meme

If that's true why don't black women like me?
Or women in general?

Checkm8 atheists

But they aren't

But they are!

THIRTY EIGHT

Face it, black women will take whatever they can get. lol

according to this black guys are the least desirable of the lot, who would have known following this board

It is really easy to understand. Black Women can like white men as white women can like black men. We live all next to each other so surely it will happen. It is all about having pleasure time together.
You never got this simple fact about people, stupid faggot. If you had ever sex with different girls you would understand that color is not the matter here, you butthurt virgin.

lol

/thread

you sound like a big pussy.

>wur all duh same!
faggot

of course. anyone would realize that just going through life and paying attention. All these "femenist" and cunts generally love bitching about WHITE MAAAALES!!!111, but its all talk. white men are the most desirable to all types of women. ive had asian, mexican, (but not black because they are gross) gfs and they all have deep fetishes that takes booze for them to vocalize how much they love white men. Also, they can take you home to their parents and not be ashamed like non blacks taking home a nigger and being disowned.

Because they want their kids to grow up not subject to a history of violence and the have an IQ higher than a potato

Because white men are just so superior compared to black bois.

White men dont knock them out after sex..

But you're right. There's nothing to argue.

Sauce?

bump

Source?

What the fuck is that? Looks like someone beat Kathy Griffin till she turned Chinese.

KEK

Brittney White

Because they know they can run a white man. Black men won't put up with their shit like white men will.

Now that's a cock!

From my personal experience, I've never met a black girl who is attracted to white men, they always go for their fellow apes. Which is good cause I despise race mixing.

Sauce?

It's evolution at play. They see a better mate and instinctually want to mate. It's pretty much over for niggers though, once the black is bred out of them the white race will be all that's left.

Thanks.