Black people are the original Asians. We were the original Samurais and Shoguns

Black people are the original Asians. We were the original Samurais and Shoguns.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
gloryholefoundation.com/purchase12737/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHEEIT

Pic related is face of original samurais. And they were black people of African origin.

WE WUZ SHOGUNZ N SHIT

Lmaooo

You know you can beat that dead horse all you want.

I can spend all my life being a goody twoe shoes but as soon as I kill somebody I am a murderer.

KEK

HAHA! Found some racist chinks...

I don't think that's true, please cite your sources

Who cares who was first, what matters is what they are now

BLACK people of African origin are the first people. Yakub greated white and asian devils and then white and asian devils stole all the technology and inventions from black people.

We black people were traveling oceans when you yellow devils were still living in caves.

And I base this on absolutely nothing. Sources, cite them.

Stealin' yo heritage and race fo da hood bix nigga like dem 20" rims if got.

>WE

I think we can all agree that blacks have contributed nothing to society, and they never will.

WUZ

KANGZ

>We

Found a nigger here

FREE

SAMUHRAYS!

So that's why so many blacks are gays and into weeb shit

>Black people are the original at
being this stupid in public

then how did they get bleached and whiteized?

"you black people" were only ever traveling oceans in chains at the bottom of slave ships. Without white people you would have never gotten past eating each other in mud huts and wrestling with your monkey brothers

ITT: op admits that all races had to stop being black to survive

I guess Sup Forums must be 100 percent black people

MUH WAIFU WE WUZ KANGZ IN JAPN AND SHIT

HAHA! Shut your ass racist ass chinks and crackas. Black people are the original people. And there's nothing your white and yellow asses can do about it.

We won't be shutdown until we have spread THE TRUTH.

TRUE HISTORY! REAL HISTORY! BLACK HISTORY!

Plural for Samurai is still Samurai.

But man, you can't complain about racism and be racist.

WE WUZ RAILWAYS AND SHIT

go make some more facebook groups shaniqua

go back to your ghetto tyrone

THE KANGZ OF LESOTHO !!!

WE WUZ KANGZ 'N' SHIT

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/

Yeah You Was Kangz. No one believes that at all. Niggers are a horrible subhuman race. God fucked up. That is all.

yo mad white boi

YES! SPREAD TRUE BLACK HISTORY!

gloryholefoundation.com/purchase12737/ proof that the Japs weren't niggers. Read it and weep faggot.

WE WUZ ELVES AN SHIT

When did the sundering of the blacks begin?

if blacks are the original people, doesn't that make whites and asians evolved blacks? So aren't we supposed to be better than blacks?

see

WE WUZ ENGINERS 'N' SHIT

Sorry, you can keep your 2/10 trannies nigger faggot

Did a pre-bronze-age civilization of violent negroes create cameras also?
No, that's just a nigga in a costume.

kek'd hard

Then how come the Asians look so different from other black people of that time then

>monkey in clown costume stealing swords and lighting shit on fire (1190 colorized)

>WHY AINT THE ENGEEN BE WORKUN

>whiz khalifa
Kek.

still a nigger though

WE WUZ SALE N SHEEEEITTTT

Found the racist ass crackas and zipperheads!

top kek I am a man of color and I approve of this.

proof black people can't be weebs

WE WUZ TATTOO N PIERCING

niggers are so dumb and embarassed about themselves that they try to delude themselves into believing that they are some other respectable people.

Fun fact. Black people were at a evolutionary dead end. Because of the environment they evolved in, for example the jungles and the tropics, they never evolved past mud huts cause they had plenty of sources for food and drink and shelter. But because of this, they stoped evolving because nothing new was introduced to their environment, so as a result, no new enviroment, nothing to force change, and over population led to inbreeding and massive diseases. If it wasn't for slave traders the blacks would of died out amongst their own inbreeding and filth. The only reason blacks are alive this day is thanks to other races cross breeding with them. So your welcome blacks that we saved you from dieing out only for you to introduce higher crime rates, lowering property values and for dumbing down the society.

KANGZ

Kek'd. And hard.

Just because the original "humans" appeared in Africa doesn't mean that they were of the modern "black" race. More likely the prehistoric humans were a common ancestor to the blacks, whites, Asians, etc that all exist today, and didn't actually look like any particular one of them.

At least he knows his place.

ITT: Blacks stealing history

Don't you hate those pesky facts

So unsatisfied with your own culture, you gotta try and steal someone else's.

NO YOU STEAL HISTORY!

Asians and white people have stole everything from black people. All the technology and inventions were stolen from black people of African origin.

Yakub created yellow and white devils. And then they betrayed black people. And stole everything.

lulz Niggers were never anything. Even in ancient Egypt the lighter skinned people were the rulers. Dark skin has always been a sign of stupidity and a lower social status. Must have something to do with being more closely related to apes.

Ok, I'll bite and take the bait.

If these super blacks were absolutely perfect in every way, had the means to travel galaxies, perfect health, super genius intellects, etc how is it they got bested by white monkeys with sticks? Something doesnt add up here, it's like saying Kryptonians on earth got beat by the special ed class.

SPREAD TRUE BLACK HISTORY!

>stole technology

lmfao, the only technologies that may have been invented by niggers (but most likely by their lighter skinned masters) was the wheel and agriculture. Other than fire arms and gunpowder which the Chinese were too cucked to use Europeans and their descendants have invented essentially all technology for the last 400 years. Now the rest of the world is piggy backing off of our success and still have the nerve to call us rascist and evil when we ended most of the world slave trade, we have pulled most of the world out of poverty, we are the only reason Africa's population is able to grow so rapidly, we are the only civilizations with individualistic freedom rather than dumb hive minds (although libtards threaten to end this)

I was about to ask the same thing.

Some people call that karma, you know.
If you're that smart you should've known that.
But you weren't that smart and didn't see that coming.

Maybe your yakub secretly knew that blacks were cancer, so he invented whites to take over the saloon in order to get everything shaped up.

Can you believe it? if not, then why do you believe your story?

>stolen bicycles

It has literally been thousands of years since niggers have been remotely important on the world stage. And now the only ones who are remotely relevant are the descendants of the American plantation slaves. You should be thanking us for enslaving your ancestors and giving you the opportunity to reap the rewards of our culture and civilizations achievements.

so even in your delusional fantasy world, black people still live in caves, wear gold bling jewelry and have egg heads with vaginas growing on their forehead.
Can't make this shit up

ITT: Forced memes

Dey wuz Kang-sans

I would say you are an idiot

AYO HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN
>*smacks lips*
>>>WE
>>>>WUZ
>>>>>>>>>>>>KANGZ
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AND SHIET

Weren't you guys vikings too? And mexican rebels?

Why can't you niggers be the original blacks. Instead of the "original Jews, Chinese, Japanese, Egyptian, Norwegian, indian" be black, be proud and shut the fuck up.

This group's beliefs are simple, everyone before the invention of photography was black.

KEK