Did this scene make you feel uncomfortable Sup Forums?

Did this scene make you feel uncomfortable Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i5JkBs4lJak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It made my pants very tight.

It made me hard

No

I was frothing at the gash

Does stuff like this happen in real life?

Yes user, girls wear underwear in real life.

Nothing happens in real life you idiot.

>do people besides you have sex?
Yeah dude, sorry to tell you.

Wasn't she like 14 at the time they filmed this? Hot as fuck.

yeah, but if you want to get an underage prosititute you have to take a fairly high risk of getting arrested

especially if she is white

uncomfortably horny

No way!

yes i jerk off so sexy
bitch

Most of the movie mad me uncomfortale, desu. This scene especially.

it made me mad he was pimping out his underage daughter

He should at least wait until she's of age to pimp her.

That was creepy as fuck. What's even creepier is that that things like this actually exist and they're much, much worse.

They were russian, russia's the child prostitute capital of the world.

Do you have any source or evidence that would proove it or you're just making assumptions?

If he did he wouldn't be alive right now.

I don't have any evidence but you'll find some if you look around long enough. I've read some sick shit man. They'd get dogs to fuck children and they'd get the children to kill babies. They'd eat parts of the babies.

The password, user?

Wouldn't he also be dead, if he did some digging about it?

What the actual fuck, user? Are they also Jews?

Fidelio.

You honestly think some disgustingly rich fucks like the Rockefellers or Rothschilds can't set up Eyes Wide Shut style orgies?

Hell they probably even kill the whores after fucking them or some shit.

Well, it would make sense if they were Jews as they mostly make up the majority if the elite. Its fucking sick though.

They could, but I'd first get the evidence before being absolutely sure about it.

It is fucking sick, guess I'll have to look it up.

>believing whatever you read on /x/ style websites

No one ever asks how these websites have come across this information.

I'm not one to believe in dumb conspiracy shit but you'd be a fool to think this sort of shit doesn't happen.

Is there any man who has never had some fucked up sexual fantasies?

The difference between a regular guy and a super rich fuck is that the rich fuck can actually fulfill them

I just didn't get it, also Tom Cruise is a dumbass he actually tried to cheat when his wife literally just said that she had a dream about it and actively turned down a guy that was trying to fuck her

You basically have to think of it this way. If you were basically the big shit and everywhere you went, didn't matter what it was, and you asked to see the guy who owned the place, not the manager, but the fucking owner and he would piss his pants and bow down and start kissing your rings and shit, I imagine you would get away with some fucked up disturbing shit based entirely on the precedence that you can, and no one will say shit lest they want their families to be KFC'd in front of them.

Sure, but dogs fucking children and then kill them to eat them later? Sounds a bit silly, wouldn't you say so?

I already gave you the password, stop trying to trick me fucking normies, stop having sex while i have to stand here in this mask with some weird old dude nagging me
Just cause i brought a cab doesnt make me a poorfag, my feet hurt, let me sit down at least fuck

Yeah that's a bit extreme but there are people who are into extreme shit and if it so happens that one of those people is an extremely powerful and influential man, it can happen.

Personally I wouldn't go that far but I think killing/torturing whores would be pretty common amongst the elite

killing them later*

Torturing them, maybe, but killing them? Nah.

Watching this in a DVD, secretly, my first hard on with a girl in a movie, I remember this part being more effective than all the parts with the nude girls. Maybe it was her face and expressions.

You probably severely overestimate how much a human life is worth

That was the password for Sup Forums, user. But may I ask, what is the password for Sup Forums?

Depends to whom.

It's the same one, faggot.

It's just all a bit over the top to think people psychopathic enough to murder others for fun would be trusting enough to all work together to throw a big party about it, the more people the more chances there are for it to get out.

I mean really, if I wanted to kill a prostitute I'd just go to a third world country where street workers disappear all the time and no one would ever know but me, especially if I had the funds to travel wherever I wanted on fake IDs, I would not be playing dress up with all my business partners to do it.

Funny thing is these people cause and fund wars that kill millions of people but that's public knowledge so conspiracy theorists have to say this movie shit is real to seem #woke which is actually not as immense as the carnage they really cause.

Has anyone read the book? Is it worth checking out?

No, it's the type of thing where I'd try to say something cute to try and get laid and it'd come out autistic but I'm extremely good looking so I'd get a giggle and then get laid anyways

s-sorry. it looks like i must have forgotten it.

Oh

There is absolutely no guarantee shit like this goes down on such a lavish scale with little to no arrests or convictions or confessions.

However, a case the first season of True Detective was based off of, of a strange satanic attic cat mutilation child molestation ring in rural Louisiana...was only ever discovered because the two perpetrators confessed. Not even a single one of their victims ever came forward. Not one.

We literally would have never known if the two guys just kept their mouths shut. And that's just it, we may never know about these sorts of goings on in the world as those responsible may carry it to their grave.

What else has happened in the world that we wont ever know?

Source on those two and that whole case?

A lot of these fucks are above and beyond law enforcement.
Hell just look at fucking Hillary. Bitch committed treason. Everyone knows yet no one gives a shit.
Sad.

Password is aBigGuy4U

How did she commit treason?

I lub cats OMG SO CUTE but it's not like that's very sinister stuff. Consequently it's not like the state of Louisiana was doing much to solve cases about missing cats.

I doubt it gets very much more sinister than that.

They own the world.

>I don't watch the news

Fags like you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

user, get naked!

Sucks to be american, she was 15-16 at this scene, still legal in my country

So the entire orgy ritual in the mansion was just a dream sequence, right?

I'm not from the States, user.

>watching news
I prefer reading them.

the password is.. bane?

Was it? :)

She basically broadcasted classified documents on a personal email server instead of the encrypted one that all of the government officials are supposed to use.
Once the feds found out, she deleted everything, which that in itself is an admission of guilt.
Who knows what the hell this dumb bitch was doing.

BRB, going to Russia.

Look at that cute little bush, that's some ASR levels of fuzz.

Quickly scrolling through the catalog I honestly thought this was a neon demon cap.
The colors in this film are so fantastic. The cinematography, score, and Toms dumb as fuck state of mind throughout the entire movie really gave this flick a fever dream feeling. its my goto movie to get cozy with during the holidays/Christmas even if it's creepy as hell.

She's that retarded? God damn.

Did anyone else notice the large amount of red and blue lighting in this movie?

What did Kubrick mean by this?
It certainly wasn't a coincidence.

>how do I google cat mutilation louisiana true detective

The contrasts are very striking.

This movie is weirdly comfy

I just woke up, so I'm a bit lazy. Going to google it later, I suppose. Haven't even grabbed a cup of coffee.

Agreed.

I'd love to see Lynch's version of Traumnovelle, maybe it'd be even wierder than Kubrick's.

>contrasts
Similarities?

youtu.be/i5JkBs4lJak

Even though it is Vice, this is that case.

Thanks, user!

>they're much, much worse
Such as?

They let whites fuck niggers. I mean, is there anything worse out there?

Only if her underwear and bra were stained with period blood and sharts.

>underage
and this is related to the obvious and gross adult in the OP pic how

>if her bra were stained with period blood and sharts.

still better than trump, unfortunately

What? How?

Fingerpainting, son. Fingerpainting.

at least she doesn't want to deport my friends because of their parents' religions or whatever
they're both corrupt politicians, but he's downright racist and makes fun of people with disabilities - in public. not appropriate to do in that sort of position

Are your friends parents illegals?

they exist in L.A certain club not naming names but it costs around 50-70 thousand a year for entry
and yes its just as creepy RL

Trump's actually running for fun. He doesn't even mean half the shit he's talking about and this is all a joke for him.

P.S- He has top tier banters.

>not naming names
bullshit.

lmao cry more nerd

What's so hard to believe about that?

It would basically be just a swingers club that used masks and shit

which side of L.A.?

>autistic works of fiction