My girlfriend wants to get spitroast what do

My girlfriend wants to get spitroast what do..

Do it and post pictures

Invite me over, I'd be happy to help

This. Vids too

The lad she wants to do it with is no around at the moment. She really want to do it with him though. After she found out that he like bigger girls

Post pic of gf

This is super important you MUST do this first or she will leave you for him.
Make him suck your cock first, but don't finish. Just sort of slap your dick around his mouth for a while, it will ensure you are top dawg.

borderline cuck tier tbh.
first it's you sharing, then it's you watching

Do it but don't let her pick the guy . Bad bad news there bro will only end bad. You want someone you can trust not someone she likes or whatever

Nothing wrong with that as long as she still services him. Its not like another dick is gonna break her pussy.

What this user says. Don't let her pick, go ahead and do it with her but you find the guy and let her know you're in charge, and she's just your fucktoy that you're sharing.

this guy has it right. it has to be sex and move on and never see him again except for sex.

So true annon . She is not getting what she wants she is being used as a cock sleeve and cum dump for the evening. This is about you and your bro degrading a slut first and foremost. Never forget thst

Sorry to break this to you bro, but she's already fucked him. Welcome to club cuck.

This very well might be the truth. Or it might not be .. have the spit roast first wnd th n see if you can get her to admit she fucked someone else by telling her how much it would the. You know to find out she cheated... If she admits it drop the spit roast vid all over the webs

He's actually right. If she's picking then she's interested in him for more than just a 3way.

You choose the dude op.
Your way or the highway.

>Is my sister friend

U wot m8?

Easy, you're training your replacement.

Insecure insignificunt detected

How true is the $0 watches?

The guy she want to do it with. Is my sister friend

Yeah that's definitely a no go . Don't trust this situation. If she really wants it then it doesn't need to be someone specific and close to family.
Nice trips though