Packers @ Falcons Game Thread #6

0-17

Halftime upcoming

>Aaron "punted runt" Rodgers

PACK IT UP

AND IT IS ALL OVER

Where are the aussie bantz?

I'm surprised Aaron Rodgers is playing like shit yo.

WHO /gtech/ HERE?

>Green Bay sucking mountains of cocks

anyone gonna blackedpost during HT?

How the fuck was that guy down, he could've returned that pick for 6

I'm not, he sucks yo

That was some Rax Grissman-tier shit there

>Game Thread #6
It's 4 you illiterate moron

>spots Failcons a few TDs
Going exactly as planned

LMAO what the fuck is this game?

Guys stfu, ROGERS has this. He has an owl already and will come back and win. You fuckers always call it early. dubs prove it

Who are some real ATL niggas?

Post yfw Rodgers' dragon was beheaded

jesus matthew

>Undrafted free agent

With a play like that, it's not hard to see why he was undrafted.

calm down, Ryan. You aren't Godgers.

>the bay of green

THIS IS MADNESS

An anti-climax.

Playoffs have been shit this year.

how do i get a cook gf?

MATTY ICE

first for /LanaRhoades/

True. It didn't get intercepted.

it's seventeen (17) to zero (0)

Me. I live like 2 miles from where Gucchi grew up

LMAO the NFC is trash

SAY IT WITH ME Sup Forums

>FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS >FRAUDGERS

>R-E-L-A-X
>R-E-L-A-X
>R-E-L-A-X
>R-E-L-A-X
>R-E-L-A-X

matt ryan hands the balls out like icecream

NOOO don't hurt the pupper

F L Y H I G H
A
L
C
O
N
S

>Vikings fan

Gorilla Zoe

I may have no friends, live with my parents, and be a virgin, and be one of the biggest losers on this board, but I'm not lonely at all and I enjoy watching games with all of you on here

I love you all

Your right. Because Ryan is actually good.

>Tom Brady is the greatest quarterback of all time but Aaron Rodgers is better than him and it's not even close
Somebody stop this Madman

go jackets

the falcons are good imo

This is just embarrassing.

>Cowboys lost to this terrible offense

top fucking kek

>Gucchi

Who /shook/ here?

>The Michael Jordan of Football

>you'll never fuck higher than a 3/10

MATTY ICE IS A BETTER QB THAN ARRON FRAUDGERS AND IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE

Gucci*

C...can we count growing up the in the Macongo?

These fags are getting absolutely fucking rekd

I'm not really surprised that the packers are losing now, though I am surprised that they were able to beat Dallas. Considering how they've been playing this year I don't think they really had the right stuff to make to the super bowl.

24-0

The most dangerous lead.

Fucking loser lmao

so, aaron is a GOAT. He has came back before. He is just a little tired. You guys always do this and call it. Watch this. 4th we come back and win 41 36

this is rape

>chopped some of her boobs off because of misogyny

Would literally throw up if she pulled them out in front of me. It reminds me too much of transhit

>when your OC gets posted

well at least I got pizza coming soon

SHANAHAN IS GOAT

>>you'll never fuck

Who /OdetteDelacroix/ here?

post BLACKED

You too

>tfw atlanta native

I'm literally shaking right now

When was the last time a team was shut out in a conference championship??

Post em

BLOWN

THE

FUCK

OUT

SHUT

THE

FUCK

DOWN

FINAL SCORE

40 - 0

I haven't accomplished anything in life but my Falcons are going to win a super bowl

What's happening?

Nobody will find out I'm gay. The thread is moving too fast.

TOUCHDOWN FALCONS

what a trash playoff season tbphwyfamalam

triggered

should i be concerned?

>Dem Boyz lost to this dumpster fire of a team

How badly would have Atlanta beaten them?

>gf is a 9/10

feels good man

>dom capers defense
>rodgers not playing well enough to bail him out this time
It's over, Pats/Falcons owl confirmed

The Cowboys would literally be down by 30+ right now.

WHY did she cut her tits off?

>INB4 people triggered by Matt Vick post

>that face

is not that Rodgers minds a dick up in his ass

drunk phone poster here sorry

Who /AidraFox/ here?

not really

thank god
Packers fans are the most ungodly annoying and obnoxious sports fans. This humiliation is well deserved

are you me?

COWBOYS WIN
THE GOOD GUYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
THE GOOD GUYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
THE GOOD GUYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
THE GOOD GUYS WIN

SIT DOWN OLD GRAMPA RODGERS

Guys how to do i get the courage to talk to girls? I've tried to go up to them but i get so nervous i cant speak without sounding like a retard

>you will never watch them be black bred

>weather alert
KEK rain and wind how fucking scary

This game has to be a joke, right? There's no way this Packers team is the same one who beat DEM BOYZ

Lets go packers...we got this, right. We got this