Can we get a feels thread going? I'm kinda down Sup Forums... you're the only friend I can find anonymous solace in

Can we get a feels thread going? I'm kinda down Sup Forums... you're the only friend I can find anonymous solace in...

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497575663796.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone?

Wish we had more of these threads.

My dick doesn't work anymore, my wife hates me, and I hate everything in life. I don't know where to go from here

Thank Christ for cannabis and alcohol. And cats.

and Sup Forums

This is exactly how i feel with my shitty ass gf

me..

My girlfriends had sex with sixteen people and including her I've had sex with two. I'm worried I'm never satisfying her even though she tells me our sex is great.

Why are you feeling down?

Sorry to hear that, do you still love your wife or are you thinking about starting over. Sometimes change is good.

She decided for my friend, Sup Forums. I'll always be in his shadow, and I'll always remember her. What the fuck have I done wrong?

Feels?

Join our Kik group Feels on Wheels!

We've been around for 1.5 years, sharing feels, nudes, love, life, chaos and more!

Come be our newfriend.

That's really tough, sorry you had to experience that. I doubt you did anything wrong but I have also had someone cheat on me, feels bad. But once a cheater always a cheater and they cheated on the person they cheated on

My friend you are not side character in life
You must be head guy
why play game if not focus?

It's not really feels but I thought I'd help you out with gondola webms. They're very relaxing..
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497575663796.webm

>/r9k/ is shit now
>Sup Forums has almost no feels/baw threads
>the other chan has almost no threads like this
>thematic boards have feels threads once in a month or so

maybe try /wsg/ ?

FEELS THREAD?

lold

she didn't even cheat on me, I just didn't make the cut
She chose, not I