K so the "u mad white boi" shitposting got to a whole new level

k so the "u mad white boi" shitposting got to a whole new level.
someone explain it's purpose, i just wonder.
here are the explanation that came to my mind:
1- thread is made by some white dude who wants to make every white man on this fucking board more racist
2- some retarded niggerie

pls enlight me Sup Forums

Mixture of 2 and 3- the Jews

Don't feed the massive crippling autism let them post their autistic fake maymes and be on with it

ye thats what i'm doing but damn it comes every fucking day

I always viewed it as a good barometer of how racist the population of the board is.

newfag detected

It's the new state of /b, if you've been around long enough this shit comes in waves. Unfortunately each new generation is more massively crippling autistic to the point where genders are now more than male or female. Just let it pass.

just asking about it, we can't really talk about it on these threads 'cause " fuck u nigger " or " you were dickwasher so stfu"

Ya I mean there is no other explanation really, even niggers know they're becoming extinct

>(you)

The only black people on here are uncle toms or the beta weak weebos that watch anime and like Japanese shit....I doubt "Jamal" even knows what Sup Forums is or how to navigate boards here

you made a point

You seem pretty mad, white boi

idk but I can tell you there isn't any nigger interested in using the Interweb unless you could download watermelons or frietchiken

Not all people are the same, buddy

The purpose has been met, to make u mad white boi? Now moving onto operation take yo wimminz

there's like 3 redditors who think they're "raiding" us with cultural diversity and liberal homosexuality because they're offended by free speech. I'd guess a couple of fat neckbeard fedora tippers based off the general reddit demographic.

Newfag

All the buzzwords you're using are dead, 2016 election shit....evolve

upvoted

Thanks....it sucks to share the board with people who think they are "trolling," I get the hatred towards "the left" but it's all identical arguments/talking points
>I can't believe that millions of Americans are so myopic

>implying that most of Sup Forums isn't shitposting

Thinking people here come to troll/be faggots maybe on nu-pol but here on Sup Forums it's random threads. Not a single specific topic in general