Straight shota

straight shota

guys I had this lucid dream today it was sick I had sex with an older woman in it
now I just need to figure out how to do that in real life

I'm a 35 year old man with a 55-year-old fuckbuddy. Her partner has diabetes and can't get it up, so I fuck her when he's not around. Certainly satisfies my creampie needs.

In short, your dreams are very possible. Many older women would go for younger guys, even for casual dick.

please elaborate

I posted an ad on Craigslist looking for an older fuckbuddy. Out of all the ads I have posted, I rarely get any replies that are actual women, let alone promising ones. Most replies are phishing scams…2nd place (by a long distance) are prostitutes… and in last place are actual women who are not drug addicts or drama freaks.

This woman replied, and was just up front about her situation, and how she is so desperate for cock, but she doesn't want to break the guy's heart. We both agreed on the discretion, and met for the first time at a public park. We both liked each other and the chemistry felt right and said good bye… we ended up texting afterwards, and she invited me to her place just several hours later for our first fuck.

She's a blonde Registered nurse, about 5'4". Shaved pussy that just gets absolutely soaking wet (which I wasn't necessarily expecting)

nice m8, that's a good set up and no fear of unwanted pregnancy

Exactly.

So yes, if you can be patient (and an decent writer), it'll be a slow process, but anonymous ads like Craigslist might work for you--here in the states, at least--if you are persistent and not out to fuck that very night. You need to be ready to play the long game. If I was in a city, it might be much easier, but I'm out in more rural areas. My 2¢.

Now to get the thread back on track.

Bumping

Cousins works too!

Moar

Bump

fuck, i wish more hentai's were drawn like this...

bump

Anyone has more of these?

Here's more I have of the same art

yush

Finally! An anal pic from ss threads I don't already have. Thanks for posting, user.

np

hey, craigslist guy, you are pretty cool bro. Older women need the D for sure and don't beat around the bush about it. I had a older lady, she only dated young guys. No relationship, just sex and hanging out watching movies or getting a drink sometimes. It was cool for a while, but she was also a drunk and super jealous. but yeah

Anyone else like shit like this?

Another one! Nice. What's this from?

All I know is that is from an Incredibles set. Here's the only other 1 I have