youtube.com/watch?v=8I_WavHGBdA
youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs
youtube.com/watch?v=bv5vMJKBAbo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THERE IS NO POINT

>Tfw no 10,880 BC blonde gf that doesn't know what "cool" is
What is even the point cavebros?

What's a gf?

Blondie's way too far out of anyone else's league.

>you will never live the privileged life of prime 80's Blondie
that bitch would have had the world bending over backwards at her whim

80s Madonna was better and superior

>no one has mentioned Kate Bush yet
Sad!

oh please

she looks smelly

because she's not blonde? are you colorblind?

check out this foxy gal
youtube.com/watch?v=WgR55hfjsVU

>Implying colorblindness affects values

No one ever said that that was a prerequisite

>best albums
>produced all her own songs
>maintained integrity throughout her discography
the GOAT

OP did

No he didn't, he was only pining not having a blonde 80s GF, he never said anything about only posting blondes

>doesn't give her body to the heat of the night
>doesn't have a grade A butt
>not foxy
close but no cigar

that dance she does at 3:18 oozes cool

like it looks kinda awkward 'cause white people can't dance but it's still so confident and real and she looks great doing it

Tbh I wanted to specifically say no 'Blondie' gf but phoneposting ruined it.

but it's fine post whatever you want famalam

Based OP

>no susanna hoffs gf

brehs...
youtube.com/watch?v=WypMqdD7rGk

youtube.com/watch?v=VgogBgKIj7w

First of all her name isnt ''blondie'' it's Debbie Harry and she is not a natural blonde.
Second of all yes natural blondes are the better gf's

too bad she's a jew...

Brehs...
youtube.com/watch?v=tT4d1LQy4es

jewish women are the best man

that hair though

>80s
Her heyday was in the late 70s, by the time Reagan was president she was already washed up and irrelevant.

SOME are
the rest are shit

so is Jennifer Connelly

Also Debbie Harry hates Madonna and is extremely bitter about being displaced by her.

You're all plebs.

youtube.com/watch?v=aa-NtA22sHc

step aside y'all
youtube.com/watch?v=xJZF-skCY-M

debbie is said to be a class-A bitch behind closed doors. wouldn't surprise me desu

Plus Debbie is old and needs to retire, she can't sing for shit anymore.

Big deal, Madonna is every bit as bitter about Britney et al displacing her.

her face is to manly for me tbqh, but certainly a gem if you like germanic women

and madonna isn't? lol. madonna is the ultimate bitch. the FINAL bitch

the evolution from debbie to madonna to britney is pretty hilarious

Any Aus/NZ here? Patrician qt coming in
youtube.com/watch?v=SC88T2ZIHSI

>too manly
a strong jawline is womanly
a narrow jawline is girly
a weak jawline is gay

Why are female pop stars always this butthurt when some younger version of them replaces them? I mean, you never heard Mick Jagger crapping on the generation of rockers that came after him. Lars Ulrich said he's passed the torch onto the next generation of metal bands.

Why were 80s pop stars so qt, lads?
youtube.com/watch?v=8I_WavHGBdA

Because those women attached their identity, image, and self-worth to the music and public persona they had while in the limelight; the men defined themselves by their efforts and the music they made. Just spitballing a theory here, btw.

because women fucking innately hate each other

really not just saying that. they're petty and get extremely jealous of each other

Careful, you'll b8 the Marina hater.

That's a qt for sure

>those TIGHT outfits
>those suspenders
>those bouncy horn synths
>that bassline

oh I'd ring her bell alright

80s women in general are just awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=129kuDCQtHs

^not a popstar but I cant get over how great young courtney cox looks in this video

floofy hair
gorgeous faces
tight bods
good fashion sense

and most importantly

POWERFUL VOICES THAT DON'T MUMBLE

She certainly does look great there, she was a complete stunner. Her prime was in the first two seasons of Friends though IMO

meh

I think it runs a bit deeper than that. I think it's because they were simply just so joyful, happy, positive, etc - and that is a very attractive trait in women. Couple that with femininity (in big hair, nice bodies, nice clothes, etc) and good morals (well dressed, not overtly sexual, sing about "pure" things), it makes a singer rather cute

Intwesting.

>good morals
>sing about "pure things"
yeah no fuck no
that was never part of it

They could totally be naughty and provocative, they just weren't full-on trashy about it.

Out of the Blue [Atlantic, 1987]

People think there's something cute about this schemer, but I ask you--is it really possible to be a self-made millionaire and the girl next door simultaneously? I'll take a Harvard M.B.A. any day. Paul Anka wrote his own songs too, and he had more of a flair for language. As for beats, well, I'm not going to argue with "Only in My Dreams" or "Shake Your Love." But the one she produced by herself is a flat-out dog. C+

Electric Youth [Atlantic, 1989]

Casting about for a clue to this cipher, I found a gem in the bio: "My mom and dad took me to literally thousands of auditions, lessons, and performances." Making her a showbiz kid manque who immersed her perfect pitch and competitive Chopin in disco and Billy Joel, with every pop dream supported by doting parents who didn't want to raise a rebel and got their wish--so far. Unable to fall back on even an alienated childhood for inspiration, her music is synthesis without thesis or antithesis. A mimic and nothing more, she emits banalities about relationships and life choices that are no doubt deeper than anything she's actually experienced--so far. C+

got eem
also quick question is a girl that kisses a guy at a party and then kiss another one at another party a slut?

yeah she looked great in early friends but I'd still choose her here, even with that haircut. Idk I'm just in a real '80s mood these days, watching a lot of movies from that time, too.

it's great seeing qts from different times when the cultural climate and fashions etc were different. it's like a whole new world and texture to explore. I just watched Nightmare on Elm Street for the first time and that blonde girl at the start named Tina was just blowing my mind with how attractive she was in her '80s attire etc

only if she's aware that it's gonna annoy the first guy but doesn't care.

Nobody asked you, Cuckgau.

you're forgetting the cocaine senpai. there was a LOT of that

That's fair enough m8, we've all got our own tastes and preferences. There's nothing wrong with being in 80s moods - it's a great decade. I always seem to find myself in early/mid 90s moods, but that's just me.
I haven't seen that movie, but I agree with you, it's always interesting seeing qts from different times and seeing what sort of fashions they had.

I am the second guy and I am also annoyed, also she clearly does not. Friends told me

Can you please stop saying "qt"?
It implies that you're talking about some random undersexed millenial shoegazer chick you saw on facebook or something.

There's plenty of appropriate terms to designate attractive girls from the 80s

I don't like 80s fashions at all, the haircuts made women look like 45 when they were 20.

she's probably a slut then

>It implies that you're talking about some random undersexed millenial shoegazer chick you saw on facebook or something.
Most hilarious thing ive read in a while, and its true too

qt qt qt qt qt qt

glad I noped the fuck out then, she's still a virgin though I think

You're objectively wrong

And also, chances are that you're the delusional fuck who said that giant 50s beehive housewife hair looked "girly"

so your opinion, on top of being wrong, is straight-up nonsense.

this

is wrong

>And also, chances are that you're the delusional fuck who said that giant 50s beehive housewife hair looked "girly"
>so your opinion, on top of being wrong, is straight-up nonsense

Oh so that's you indeed.

damn son would have fallen in love if I saw this as a kid. dunno how the fuck I missed it considering my sister used to watch pop shit all the time on mtv. guess she didnt like this song

for those who don't know hes a guy who said that 60s Stepford wife haircuts looked girlish hes a faggot don't reply to him ever

Is 80s Bruce Springsteen the sexiest male musician ever?

Late 80s Michael Hutchence(sp?), perhaps

I dunno what imaginary online enemies you have, brah, but I want no part of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=bv5vMJKBAbo

What kind of sick arena fight are we watching
Is this man fighting himself?

Apparently so.

god i love his dance moves

>tfw you will never have a gf like prime Debbie Harry

I want to die

Just be yourself, user.

I know youre trying to make fun of advice people who have found love give to those looking for a girl but it really is just a combination of that, coincidence and looks

But I'm ugly have little self esteem

I'm pretty sure there are plenty of girls out there just like that. Anyways youll find someone one day, like everyone and you wont complain at that point

read spinoza user, this guy is right world is ruled by necessity

>read spinoza user
can I get a tldr?

>maintained integrity throughout her discography
The Red Shoes was a pretty big misstep but at least it had some nice music videos.

basically you're bound and can't do anything but what you are ruled to by necessity.
the good thing is that by being virtuous (literally just self preserving) you're saved

basically stoicism, but with a more interesting and not half assed ontology/metaphisical system

i saw her live a few months ago. im pretty sure she was drunk as hell.

especially this

Paul McCartney should retire too, he can't sing anymore either.

that drummer is actually pretty dank

dont see a problem. it's super sultry

Big voluminous hair needs to be brought back, it's beautiful and feminine AF