Was Jimmy Neutron really this dark?

Was Jimmy Neutron really this dark?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When did we become Sup Forums tier? Whose fault is it?

Yes it was. We were kids so we didn't understand the context of what they really said

Didn't they try to do a spin off with Hugh and his crazy theory talks?

God that CGI hasn't aged well. Looks like vidya circa 1997

Just take ONE LOOK at the nightly news Jimbo and tell me if what you see doesn't align PERFECTLY with the plans laid out in the Elder Protocols of Zion. Now don't go telling your little friend CARL WHEEZER what I said, it'll knock the yamaka right off of his head! Hot ziggity!

Really makes you think

It was a different era................

>that episode where Hugh tried to lure Carl into the oven with food

bbc.com/news/magazine-16657363
>Any doubts about the existence of mass graves at the Treblinka death camp in Poland are being laid to rest by the first survey of the site using tools that see below the ground, writes forensic archaeologist Caroline Sturdy Colls.

Back to your containment board

Take it up with the writers of Jimmy Neutron user.

What

(((Colls)))

aww fuck

>that one episode where a nigger tries to steal the dads car and he crubstomps him in the street and gets sent to prison

Blame Kung POW guy

(((bbc)))

Powerful episode

DONT WORRY SLIM JIM I'LL BE OUT IN A FLASH! I HIRED THE SLIMIEST KIKE LAWYER TO EVER CRAWL OUT OF AN OVEN! THIS SHIFTY SIMON IS GONNA GET ME OFF THE HOOK IN TIME TO SUE A CHRISTIAN BAKERY FOR REFUSING TO SERVE A COUPLE OF AIDS MAGNETS!

It was a different time back then.

Now kids grow up with lesbian space rocks as their fictional mentors. Sad!

>Bone fragments can still be seen on the surface of the ground, especially after rain

That sounds really fishy to me

Didn't this get canceled?

>I could've saved him
The real bullet, right there.
Fuck man, why?

Was waiting for the punchline, got a gay ass fucking sob story. 0/10 would not read again

J

Yes. Jimmy Neutron is what redpilled me on the holohoax.

If you actually watched the documentary, you'd see that they only dig up a single fragment of a ceramic tile. No bodies, no bones, no ash, just a single tile amidst an hour's worth of waxing on and on about the horrors of Treblinka.

Reddit and summer

Is Hugh OUR guy?

Yes

I genuinely can't stand shit posting. I really can't. It's the most autistic, pointless thing a person could actually find "entertaining". The idea that you think it's hilarious wasting hours of your "life" trying to bait people into replying to your shitty half arsed posts speak numbers about how lonely and pathetic you must be to get entertained doing this

It probably seems counter productive for me to write this, because shit posting genuinely makes me angry. It seems like it's near impossible to have a genuine discussion on this board without some fuckwit chiming in to say something stupid like "freshcunt" or "newcunt fresh off the boat from facebook or reddit detected".

I know that this will probably get a bunch of you stupid cunts replying to me calling me the "autistic" one for actually speaking up, because I genuinely want to have a discussion about something instead of being barraged with retarded responses that will no doubt have me reply to you about your stupid pointless comments.

Moderation is largely pointless because you all seem to use dynamic ips anyway so no matter what you'll continue your shit posting like it's some normal part of your everyday life.

The fact that anyone ever calls you out on your bullshit and you try and defend it, or continue replying in a shit posting fashion is childish as fuck considering most of you on here are at least 18-30 years old.

Fuck all your shit posting antics. Kill yourselves. You're not funny, or witty, or original, or entertaining. You're literally all rehashes of one another trying to be unique and funny, when you're all doing the same thing. Your pathetic "lives" while you sit here day in and day out shit posting are being wasted away because you find it hilarious to get people worked up 24/7. It's like you cunts are addicted to shit posting. Like you get a dopamine response from it or something.

Rant over cunts. Fuck off.

wew lad

The early 2000's were a different time...

Do you think Chaplin would be okay with his likeness being compared to that of an ogre?

Wtf?!!? How did they get away with this?!!?!

>Photographs show bodies littering the landscape as late as the early 1960s.
huh

Meme

>Donkey, a jew is like an onion. Ya leave 'em alone, and they stink up the whole place and ruin your good time, no joy shall be felt in their presence. The only solution to this, Donkey, is to cook 'em! Ya can't enjoy an uncooked onion, much like a jew.

What was Dreamworks thinking?!??