O.k. Sup Forums me and my wife are in an arguement and i punched a wall and she said that...

O.k. Sup Forums me and my wife are in an arguement and i punched a wall and she said that, that because i did that im abusive. Well/b/ am i?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UUMdCV-Z7kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no you're a bitch and she's retarded, that doesn't make you abusive it's simply releasing your anger

Far enough

wtf did u just say?

Well intimidation tactics can be emotionally abusive, but it kind of depends on if this is a one-off thing or a regular event.

You're definitely immature as hell though, control yourself ffs.

How close was she to the wall?

About 3 feet away

First time i was alone and second was in front of her. The argument was over a joke

she should leave now while the signs are early. you are immature for punching a wall, whats the point of that? learn how to handle your anger like an adult

Im also 4 days without a cig. So that didnt help with the self control thing. Prop. Should have just shut up and let her yell amd shit

This is always the answer

Why cant men show emotions?

we can show emotions if we're efficient about it. never said we can't show emotions. its just that punching a wall is a poor way of handling it, is it not?

Are you a cuck?

I could maybe understand a retarded child punching a wall/door/tree. But a fully grown adult, you're baiting.

Fuck that. Being a cunt is not consequences free. I'm not saying hit her, or break shit, but women don't just get to have tantrums. They're supposed to be adults, and equal, and shit.

It is yes but its still showing emotions either way it never turned into a screaming match just i got mad when she started with the name calling

Yeah but I punched the wall and now my knuckle broke, my wife/gf has been getting fucked by niggers in front of me and I can't do shit about it

you're immature bud. don't know how else to say it

So men cant getbmad at all? You sound like a cuck

And name calling isn't immature?

If you laid a hand on her then yes that's abuse.
If you hit a wall it's more like you're abusing yourself because that shit hurts.

You're retarded if you think that this is connected to that men can't show emotions. That whole idea comes from that men can't be vunerable and not: not being able to conflict management and logical problem solving/arguments.

I agree that punching a wall is a form of showing emotions (anger) but defenitely not a form of behaviour that's 1. acceptable in a healthy relationship and 2. good for yourself and people around you.

It's essentially a tendency to hurt people when you're mad as well. All i'm saying is that ff you take that first step to losing control of your anger, what's the next step?

It's your wall. You can punch it if you feel like it.

Just go buy a couple drywall patch kits and fix it.

If she keeps bitching, then leave. Tell her you'll talk to her when she can act like an adult.

Women are basically children. They have no self control. So you have to control them.

I would consider a woman immature for striking things as well. Controlling how you express an emotion isn't the same as hiding it.

that doesnt justify you punching a wall. you asked Sup Forums for opinions and you keep having weak excuses for every reply

This has been the best help btw

There's no reason they can't both be

He didn't call you a name, he said you were immature because you acted immaturely.

disagree. how was she the child when she wasnt the one who punched the wall in the first place

Im op...amd ive only replaied about twice

Ya dude, thats abuse. You were basically subing the wall for her and showing the violence you could/wanted to do to her. Learn to control and express your emotions properly before you have a relationship

I'm not OP, bro. I never implied it could be justified but it still doesn't change the fact that name calling during an argument is immature as well.

Sup MGTOW beta cuck?

I'd say it made you look rather foolish and extremely unattractive, nice one retard.

Not OP but okay, bro.

never said name calling is not immature. it is not as immature as punching a wall though. weak justification

Well it's good that you acknowledge and recognize all that. It does sound like she's being ridiculous, but your best response would be trying to diffuse the situation or just end it until you both cool down, imo.

Fair enough.

Naw. Abusive would be if you punched her. You just have a bit of an anger issue. You're directing it towards inanimate objects, so that's good. Better would be if you found out how you get SO angry. Is your wife such a total bitch? Or, and you bringing home anger from work? Or from other family members?

Stop projecting that you're a (((real))) tough guy when we all know you wouldn't have the balls correct a fast food order if it boils down to it.

Punching a wall just shows that you lack emotional maturity and have not developed enough mechanisms to display or communicate the way you are feeling.

From someone who has put their fist into a wall as well, it happened one time and even after I felt like that was dumb. It was a physical response to an emotion, like an animal, so find another way of communicating your emotions and it will make you an infinitely better partner.

>Women can't throw tantrums

>Punch a hole in that fucking wall bro

You should have sucker punched her in the sarcophagus.

Fuck the chicken breast, kill the wife

Sonova.... my sides, they're in orbit. Gotta love that one forgot about it

I did say don't break shit.

But I can totally understand not wanting to just get screamed at by my partner. It's infuriating.

When I was younger I punched walls and shit. It's easier to control myself now. But men should know they don't just have to be door mats when their women get angry.

Hit her instead to show her what actual abuse is like.

That's a pork chop you mong.

She might have gotten scared. Did that once when me and my ex had a fight. Never seen anyone that scared before. I had to sit with her for a few hours before she was okay.

Depends when you punched it did you put your dick through the dry wall?

Yes, it's a form of intimidation via physical aggression. I'm not saying you are a wife beater but you are not in control of your emotions

>Far enough
youtube.com/watch?v=UUMdCV-Z7kk

Neither are women

>The argument was over a joke

"I don't get it? FUCK YOU BITCH *PUNCH*"

my father was actually abusive. he used to put holes in the wall which was never a big deal to any of us. your wife sounds like she's kind of a drama queen.

when my mom left my father we moved to some apartments. this young couple moved in next to us and this bitch would constantly scream at the man. at first i thought he might actually be abusing her, but realized later that she was just mentally disturbed.

she would show off a lot of skin and i would never see any bruises and she we get into these fits of rage over small things.

one day she was shouting very clearly without her airway being obstructed "YOU'RE CHOKING ME!!! STOP CHOKING ME!!!" she wouldn't stop shouting it. bitch i've been choked and i saw my mother being choked there no way she could be shouting that clearly with hands around her throat. also, there weren't any marks on her neck.

leave the bitch before she gets worse.

also, stop trashing your house and go hit a tree.

maybe he's self conscious about his stupid jokes

spoken like a true scholar

it is intimidating so yes, intimidation is abusive

are you bart simpson?

Maybe shes low enough to drag him into an argument over a joke.

Maybe we need context before dropping the assumption bomb, nigger.

You're both low-class morons, but if all you did was punch a wall, no, that's not abusive.

Maybe you're insecure and project your fears onto other people because you know there's no repercussions here.

Yeah, nice dubs, bud.

could be psychologically abusive.
but also, shes a woman so anything that makes them uncomfortable could be abuse these days.

but im sure you are bigger and stronger than her and having her watch u punch walls isnt something anybody wants to live with dude. control your anger.

>Tell her you'll talk to her when she can act like an adult.

fuckin kek. u serious dude?

he punches walls and the girl is the immature one?

OP, explain how you got into this argument so all of the femanons can stop crying patriarchy over how incompetent they are. Cough cough post above me

yea come here to ask advice, fucking retard
and tell your bitch to shut up, men get angry too

Or you're a beta cuck that low testosterone commercials target

its entirely reasonable to be upset that your spouse is punching holes in walls over arguments about a joke.

Tits or gtfo

>Well/b/ am i?

No, but you were a dumb fuck to get married. Any kids? Then bail out. At once!

OKAY BUT ALL IVE BEEN FUCKING ASKING IN THE ENTIRE THREAD IS THAT OP EXPLAIN HIMSELF BEFORE WHITEKNIGHTS AND COCK SLOBBERERS HOP ON HIS FUCKING KNOB. HIS DUMB BITCH GF/WIFE WHATEVER PROBABLY FUCKING EGGED THE REACTION JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DOES NO ONE UNDERSTAND THAT WOMEN LOVE TO STIVE ON THAT SHIT. THEY LOVE THE REACTION.

Fuck, this is why im a fag. People put too much faith into women. Theyre too stupid to comprehend both sides of the story. Its always MUH VAGINA and shit until you guys get the reaction you wanted. Childish.

thanks, pal! nice attempted quints.

and no, i'm just as much of a cunt on here as i am in real life. i've been blessed with apathy.

also, did op ever say what the joke was?

"What did the woman say to the five fingers?"

lmao

i told him to leave her right away. i totally forgot people can have kids.

Depends if to punch the wall you had to punch her to get to it yes, if not no

She pissed u off in purpose. Women test you like that. It will only get worse as she is probably already have a dude lined up.
When you resort to punching walls in order to affirm your masculinity, you have already lost the war to another alpha.
Remeber, women won't even try to tanturm around alphas as they know they will be replaced if they don't behave like good little ladies.

TL;DR OP's woman in already looking/have another alpha male to replace OP. It is too late. End it while you can with minimal damage (and not -50% of ur assets)

or if he was aiming for her and missed, she could call it attempted abuse.

This. Words of a wisnon

Most rational people see wall punching and other displays of violence as attempted intimidation.
So yes, it's abuse. It's also assault.

youre this mad over one post on Sup Forums? really?

both genders have their faults.
guys think with their dick and girls think with their vaginas.

you cant tell me you are not thinking with your dick right now when you are saying this is the reason you are gay.

I mean you've probably got some issues around dealing with your emotions in a healthy way. If you got into an argument with a friend over something stupid, and they eventually pulled a gun and emptied the magazine into a wall right in front of you, even IF they were just "blowing off steam," anybody in their right mind will feel a bit intimidated. If not because the dude just pulled a gun, then because they got that mad over a stupid argument in the first place.

Well OP, that's how your girl feels. Now you have to answer a basic question. What's more valuable to you - winning a stupid argument, or your relationship with this girl? You're not emotionally mature enough to handle both. Pick one.

shes a woman, if you go so far as to question her facts/argument you're being abusive
so ya, to her you are
to anyone who can think, no, youre just a dumbass

OP read this:
OP is cucked

wisdom in the most unlikely of places

listen to this man

Blaming others for your lack of self control is immature and sounds like you are blaming others for your lack of self control, "honest officer, she made me do it" sound familiar

a real man can control their anger and react using their head, not their dick.

LULZ

bump?

>The argument was over a joke

Well, what was the joke?

I punch shit all the time. Throw controllers when I play games. You didn't hit her. Not abusive. Just angry. Who cares

Punching walls is childish. Get a heavy punching bag and some decent bag gloves. Every day at a certain time, channel all your rage and anger into the bag. You'll feel better and it's exercise.

His life.

>I punch shit all the time. Throw controllers when I play games.
>Dead Inside

Hardly