Pot

>tfw you lose 4 close university friends due to weed
>they went from smoking a joint every once in a while to buying a $400 bong to smoke dabs out of all day every day
>2 of them had full rides on a baseball scholarship
>they got kicked out for bombing every class
>now they live with their parents working at a shitty resteraunt
>tfw your friends got sucked into nigger culture and went from bright individuals to dab-brained zombies

Any similar experiences Sup Forums? Weed cannot be as harmless as they say...no fucking way.

Weed culture is fucking retarded. I have a stable job, apartment, and paid off car yet toke after I get off from work.

The problem with these retarded stoners is the wake & bake and just being lazy all around. Pot will do that to you easily... especially concentrates (wax or hash)

KEEP IT IN MODERATION.

There's a yuge difference between DUDEWEEDLMAO and DUDEDABSLMAO

Dabs is to weed what crack is to cocaine

If you smoke weed, you're degenerate.

nobody has a similar experience to that faggot
i dab all day everyday and i am struggling through school just like everyone else

except everyone else doesn't have a goddamn tumor in the head so there is that i guess
you didn't lose your friends op. they ditched you for being a wet blanket

Moderation, thats all it is about.

Getting stoned erryday surely makes you into a braindead zombie.
Seen enough cases myself.
Weed is not harmless.

Holy shit

>kept in moderation

Best post.

For example, how is you coming home from your job and smoking a bowl any different from the people who come home after a long day and crack a beer open.
>hint, it isn't.
Obviously it doesn't prevent you from being a productive member of society, wheres the problem here?

Weed makes you fat

you wouldn't know decent weed if you saw it anyways hans

>tfw have the pot brain
>used to be funny and chummy
>now feel like shit and fuzzy headed whenever I'm not high

Whatever. I wake and bake and go to work every day because that's the only way it's tolerable. I'll stop once I start school in the fall.

>Weed thread
>Posting Will Smith

>weed saved my grades when video games were fucking destroying them

my college degree was a fucking rollercoaster from start to finish

What about alcohol? Does that make people degenerate?

Also who the fuck are you that you get to decide what behavior is acceptable. You're the fucking degenerate, for thinking you're better than other people.

If you waited at least an hour before you smoked after waking up you can start fixing a lot of your problem with the weed right there.

Immediately smoking right after waking up fucks with your brain chemistry in bad ways

The difference between you and I is while you're struggling with your worthless degree from an irrelevant college, I'm putting in work both at school and my internship at USAA's headquarters. They're going to pay for my CPA while I'm getting some of the best benefits in the entire country. Get back to your nasty addiction you hopeless loser.

look at this picture...you saying this is gonna hurt me?

also your friend have always been losers OP the weed didn't do anything they chose not to. i know a dude who smoked his whole masters program and graduated sum kum luadi.

>that flag

>Get back to your nasty addiction you hopeless loser.
you missed the part where i said i have a tumor in my head that prevents me from finishing school

you live a cute little sheltered life
nice and comfy

>bragging about becoming a CPA

I mean, that's a good internship but it would be more enviable if you said you're doing something like bioinformatics, robotics, or mechanical engineering

Oh yeah? Well I'm going through the (meaningless acronym) and they're paying me $100000 an hour to study at the university of get fucked you useless piece of shit, you're lying anyway.

Once you start dabbing regularly you have to take a break or you're retarded. Your tolerance goes to shit and you start spending insane money, if you just wait three months you can get just as high and use less than 0.5g of weed.

A
FUCKING
TIRED MEME

Fuck off, leaf. I can't wait to nuke the leaves.

Eh, I sometimes wonder if my nightly weed intake affects me negatively.
I've been doing this for months now, and before that I smoked all day every day. So I really don't know if I'm still slow, have shitty memory, or not getting a good nights rest because of weed.
I could probably just stop smoking for a week or two to see what happens, see if I improve any, but there's just nothing else to do after work and it's fun so...

Knew a guy online, let's call him Danny. Now, Danny, from what I and my other friends saw, Danny smoked weed everyday. Danny would always get into bad situations, wrecking his car, dealers wouldn't give him his weed, parents hated him (or so he said) and Danny would always complain to me and other friends about how shitty his life is. And y'know, I went along with it, agreeing with Danny and what not. That's what friends do, right? But in the back of my mind I always thought ''What a fucking druggie. Some, if not most of this stuff is his fault.''

So, one day, I had enough of that complaining. I told Danny ''Well maybe you should get your life together. You're not using it recreation-ally if you do that shit everyday. You have a problem and you need help.'' I didn't see Danny again after that.

Idk... I smoke more weed than your friends and I hold down a full-time job, graduated college, etc.

It sound more like your friends were dumb jocks without any motivation. I don't think weed or even "nigger culture" had much to do with it.

>friends dont have the discipline to keep their lives in order
>blames weed

Bro do you even MAGA?

I have tried weed a weak ago for the first time thinking it's similar to chewing khat or drinking liqour, I swear to God I thought I went crazy and hid under the bed for 4 hours, I prayed to God to make me normal again, why do people even smoke that devilish thing.

How the hell do you keep something in moderation, that causes animalistic craving in your brain?

Everyone starts by keeping drugs and alcohol in moderation. It's easy in the beginning. Then when your body gets conditioned to the feeling of instant satisfaction, it wants more.

Worst part is, lefties do not have the nuts to tell junkies that what they're doing is ruining their bodies. They're such limp-wristed cucks that they've forgotten the benefits of discipline.

I mean if it's a concern, take a month long break and see if you feel any different user. Smoking everyday has some drawbacks, like drinking everyday, or eating mccancer everyday.

Thats clearly Jay-Z

Thank you.

>tfw you simply state what you're doing with your life and people are instantly jealous
That's how I know I'm in a better position than yall, you lazy fucks

Dude I think one reason why its so hated and illegal most parts is because of the intense psyhchological addiction some people get.

>muh medicine

Seen dudes ruin their lives smoking and selling it all day. Take a break

What if you smoke for legitimate reasons? You wouldn't call a diabetic a degenerate for using insulin would you?

Bro if i smoke every day i become useless. Because of this i probably blaze like once every three/four weeks. Everyones different tho, one of my friends dabs it every other day and is doing fine in comp engineering.

>Smoke weed everyday
>Exercise regularly
>Went to trade school to be electrician
>Eligible to take journeyman test next year
>On route to being master electrician in a few years
>Will have own business
>Probably wont stop smoking weed everyday

Your friends are the failures. Blaming the plant is a cop out.

American education everyone.

My opinion is not the opinion of all Canadians you retard.

It's because most people smoke like retards. They don't realize that the body can only metabolize so much the. If you smoke a bowl you will get about as high as you're going to get unless you smoke after waiting a couple hours. However everybody smokes like a gram of weed and doesn't realize that they wasted almost 90% of what they just smoked. The only reason they feel more high is because they are getting more tired and getting less oxygen to there fucking brain. So essentially they are fucking up there lungs wallets and tolerance by smoking way to much in too short a period of time. If you can't make a gram of weed last at least a week then you're retarded. This is real moderation and you'll feel so much better if you stop smoking so god damn much.

>how is you coming home from your job and smoking a bowl any different from the people who come home after a long day and crack a beer open.
Who you trying to convince user? You will reach the point where 1 bowl doesn't touch you so you'll smoke 2, then after awhile 3. You'll find ways to justify it, reasons why you deserve it, etc. Pretty soon you won't want to drag yourself off the couch for anything unless you smoke up first. I know your logic. I smoked for 30 years.

Mids were fine in 2005. Medical is like fucking acid, you could smoke 2 joints of mids, and not be as high as one hit of medical, which is fucking ridiculous. Now they have dabs, which is just crack. Anyone who does dabs is a fucking jackass in my book, YOU DONT NEED THAT MUCH FUCKING THC YOU BONG FUCKERS

This.

Many great scientists etc. were drug addicts.

Opium and Cocaine were drugs of choice back then.

>tfw you simply lie about some shitty career and people instantly call you a lying retard so you produce a non argument to try and direct the attention somewhere else

This is how I know you're retarted.
4/10 b8 made me reply

It was sort of an opposite process for me. Back in high school, I was a lazy 420 blaze it faget little shit, and so were the majority of people I hung out with. I smoked weed all the time and thought I was completely functional, even though my grades were usually complete ass that I had to try and fix towards the end of the quarter by grinding as hard as possible. I started working straight out of school and realized that I honestly was functionally retarded stoned, and so were my friends. It jacked up my anxiety to the point were I was unable to form a coherent thought or even utter a coherent sentence, and I look back on it now wondering why I ever thought being a paranoid, borderline-catatonic vegetable was the ideal way to be. As they continued to sit around getting stoned watching cartoons, I was busting my ass trying to save up enough money to go to college. Eventually I did, and here I am six years later while all my old friends are still doing the same shit they were when they were teenagers. It's sad, because I liked to think they were smarter than this, but the last few times I saw them I came to realize that we don't actually have anything in common. All they do is smoke weed, wander all over the goddamn city trying to buy weed, play videogames and jerk off. Nothing's changed for them, the only other interest they have is talking about getting pussy and failing miserably when they actually try to. It's a weird thing spending so many years with people you think are your best friends, and then suddenly finding yourself in the future after going through a lot, looking back and seeing those very same people as unrecognizable and unrelatable. I feel like a huge dick for saying this, but it's how it is.

Like I stated in the other thread

I work full-time as a manager, go to school, and have an active social life, and partake in many other artistic hobbies as well.
I smoke an oz a week (I also grow my own shit) for medicinal purposes and usually am "high" throughout the majority of my day and most people aren't even able to tell the difference.
If you have a tolerance combined with ambition and intellect then it's perfectly possible to be a fully functioning stoner.

FpBp

You will reach the point where 1 beer doesn't touch you so you'll drink 2, then after awhile 3. You'll find ways to justify it, reasons why you deserve it, etc. Pretty soon you won't want to drag yourself off the couch for anything unless you drink up first. I know your logic. I drank for 30 years.

Fuck off I don't even smoke, I just don't see a difference between alcohol and weed and you didn't change that. I think maybe smoking for """""" 30"""""" years made you retarted, though.

Yeah, Elon Musk and Gary Johnson.
Such horrible, degenerate individuals.

i agree with this user

I can't function so everybody else needs to be a Puritan. University is a scam. The economy is utter shitty fucken garbage and a ponzi scheme and aint nothing stopping a stoner who smokes shit that doesn't burn him out from doing whatever he wants and doing it well. I speak from experience. Money is meaningless. It is backed up in air. We are doing nothing about this. Oh well. But aint no weed the problem

Fucking kek love Ethan

People like you are similar to me. I'm just a little underneath you but i'm still pursuing that career field.

>MFW retards don't understand logical concepts involved with electrical wiring, fundamental networking concepts, or how computer systems function

I thought stoners were the dumb ones

My education taught me to be open minded with regards to everything. But I get on Sup Forums to laugh at these pathetic drumpf supporters so...

I'm 5'10 and 130 pounds.

Correct. Freud brought coke into the mainstream. Nigga had a patent on it

No he didn't u dumb fuk

Smoking weed is one thing

Dabs are like crack. Dabs are degenerate. Dabs are to get you as high as possible as quick as possible like some sort of cracked out junky fiend that needs to be high more than air.

Learn what degeneracy is, bud.

i always wanted to try khat. Here i can buy coca leaves and chew them with baking soda, the high its too short and the soda fucks your mouth terribly. Ill stick to weed.

Everything is degeneracy.

most smoke at least at some point or another during their studies all the way to the PhD.
People are people.

It's a big difference between someone who takes a few beer in the weekends or at sports events, than an alcoholic who just.. well drinks..

even if the two aren't even remotely comparable. Some people just can't handle it, most do.
Since it's illegal and taboo (hurting your carrier etc) nobody in their right mind would admit to doing it, unless they don't care and are activists, or just loosers with no hope.

>these are the ones you always spot and see
never the silent majority

Khat seems alright, do you stuff your mouth FULL? Or just a little bit at a time, Somoliabro?

Oregon here, we have great weed, a different weed causes different even subtle effects.
Personally, because of wide and cheap and LEGAL availability, I can try many types to see what I like - I actually prefer high CBD strains as they have less psychoactive effect, but relax the body, takes your aches and pains away.

Just saw on TV that a lot of weed in Africa is grown in the Congo by Pygmy people, do you think the weed you tried came from there?

Physiologically it does a lot less damage than alcohol or tobacco does, ,but yeah, it can still wreck people by getting them hooked on the feeling of being high. Like your friends, a person can stop caring about anything more than when they're next going to get high and end up doing it of everything.

Khat leaves are way stronger then coca leaves
Oregonbro, you chew one leaf every like one minute and you keep building a little lump in the side of your mouth and only spit it out once it become really big, but the thing is you chew for like 9-13 hours, or at least a kilo of khat depending on how fast you chew.. But the high is just a pure amazing, it's similar to snorting large amounts of coke or speed.

As for the weed, I have only tried the locally grown weed, and that shit was really strong... I'm never touching weed ever again.

>weed hate thread

every human being can get addicted to basically anything, not only drugs.
some people are unlucky, due to circumstances/genetics/whateverthefuck.
evolution/god is fucking with us.

fucking dabs...its white people crack for sure...i miss it everyday

Weed is fine

Only retards dab

Right there now. Wax is just so cheap though that stopping just won't happen.

To expand on this op. Weed makes me lazy as fuck hence I don't wake and bake because then I don't do shit all day. I come from a family of alcoholics because of insomnia. I used to smoke before bed not in the day when I had shit to do.

>now feel like shit and fuzzy headed whenever I'm not high
>I'll stop once I start school in the fall.
Sure you will buddy

lmao afro boy cant hold his weed

"really strong" , sure... shit wouldnt probably even compare to the 20%THC weed we have in Europe

afros and southern euros smoke hassis anyway, your weed is fucking shit

We grow weed with high percentage as well. Girl Scout Cookies, Gorilla Glue, Trainwreck and Strawberry OG are all incredibly popular and common for example.
In fact, the best weed in the world is grown in northern California.

well in their defense the only way to tolerate baseball is to smoke tons of weed

Bro that shit made me question my self existance. Do you think I should keep smoking till I get use to it, and become alpha weed head like you.

Yeah the stuff that black people and rednecks smoke daily is usually mid at very best
t. smoker

truth

America has great weed, all that hippy shit in the 60s there ended up with them cultivating some crazy good weed strains
Dont smoke it if you dont like it. You're better off if you can live without.

"Alpha weed head"? Lmao that's pretty funny, nice one somaliabro

I've been there, OP. You're probably not losing anyone of value. Of course we're still told it's not addictive. I've actually seen friends pick bits of seeds and stems out of carpet to try to stretch their stash as much as possible.

Hello again, somalibro. Is there a place i can legally buy khat seeds?

I smoked weed every day for 3 years and a couple of times a week for the 3 years before that. The last 2 of those 6 years I completeled my Masters at uni. The day I got a professional job I quit weed. I used to stress about what effect smoking all the time was having on my mental health, which was hard to gauge as I was stoned all the time. Being sober now for 4 months I've found that constantly smoking probably made me more introverted than I otherwise would have been. I struggle to get keen to go out to nightclubs nowadays and would prefer house parties or staying home reading or listening to music. The effects it had on me are hard to objectively know and maybe I'm confusing them with simple maturity. Either way I'm still very functional and I hope your friends come out the other side still being functional human beings too OP

>Holy shit this
I used to be able to buy a g and make it last all week, and that was with smoking 3-4 bowls a day. Of course my pipe is like babby's first pipe though. Now a g will last me 2-3 days tops smoking the same amount of bowls .

Damn, a gram usually lasts me about 2-3 bowls tops.
I also have fond memories as a beginning toker, and feeling like a gram would last me forever.

I honestly don't have no idea? Try to Google it bro.

I'm 23 now, been smoking since I was 17. I just know how to make it last. At least I thought I did.

I'm 23 as well, but smoking since around 15.
My tolerance is just too high. I also grow though so I have a lot more of it.

pure coincidence :^)

VAPE NAYSH YALL

It's the sober stupid people who are the majority and make the worst mistakes kinda like you can't fix stupid. I've seen sober guys cost the company way more than the stoner or booze hound. Usually women too.

>have a stressful day at the office
>get home
>smoke some weed in my backyard
>no longer stressed
>go to work the next day with a smile on my face

Bring back Quaaludes and MdMa like it used to be in the 70s. Lemon 714 s anyone.

I don't even know what dab is but it soundd like the crack cocaine of weed. Shit like this what's going to keep muh natural plant scheduled as a narcotic. A joint wasn't enough for you retards. You had to make it stronger and ruin it's image.

Weed in itself is harmless but the kids are trying to show how "high they are" and they all pretend that they are seeing shit and later they all talk how cool it was and buy more, no one want to admit that it's bullshit because they are scared of getting left out.

Do you really want to know what happens when you smoke weed?

>Inhale
>exhale
>lay back
>you get tired
>go to sleep

Eventually if you talk with someone you get a bit emotional but that's it.

Gastro is bullshit too, you don't get it unless you are constant smoker

EVerything can cause problems. Weed's no different, but it's nothing like its demonizers say it is. Lots of successful people smoke, just like lots of do-nothings smoke. Depends on what you use it for.

With the weed I smoke, I get visuals and sometime audio hallucinations.

I love weed. It makes me stand out that much more to my professors being in the midst of stoned half-retarded faggots. I'm always way ahead of the curve at my university, making dean's list every time. Blaze it up faggots, we need people to make our espressos.

I hate how potheads get so fucking defensive when you say that weed is shit
>DUDEITCURESCANCERLMAO
>DUDESTEVEJOBSLMAO

What strain
I assume indica purp?

I lost 150 lbs after discovering weed. Munchies are a myth.