Early 2000s movie

>early 2000s movie
>HEEEEY YAAAAA

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

it's a beautiful daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy

I unironically think that this is one of the greatest songs ever made and that Andre 3000 is a musical genius

A lot of people think it's good.

"B.O.B." is my favorite OutKast song, probably.

>late 2000s movie
>Can we pretend that airplanes. In the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now.

patrician choice

Cure for cancer, cure for AIDS
Make a nigga wanna stay on tour for days

>nu-male feminist twitter feed
>ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT

CAROLINE!

>tfw I'll never be back in high school riding around in my friend's car with this song being on several different radio stations at the same time

ow, that feel

Daily reminder that this song is actually about the singer being in an unhappy relationship and questioning love altogether.
It's a pretty depressing song when you pay attention to the lyrics.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

>its in a safety deposit box
>where?
>zurich.

>actually listening to and interpreting lyrics of pop songs

Right?
But see, that's the polarizing part. As someone who grew up listening (hearing) all of the older Outkast records, I have no clue how Andre was able to pull this one off. A solo, singing, lane-switching pop-record that sounds like something only HE could make.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

I bet you are one of those plebs who think Born in the USA is actually a patriotic song.

DUDE LETS TRY TO FORCE A MEME LMAO XDDD

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

>implying I give a shit what any song is about
Looking for meaning in songs is literllaly one of the most idiotic things someone can do with their time. This is coming from someone who spends far too much time on a Uruguayan blacksmithing forum.

what an idiotic assumption to make just because someone says they dont like pop music.

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

So in other words you're wasting your time talking about people wasting their time?

alright alright alright

>One of my friends took acid and lost his shit listening to Crazy by Knarls Barkely, he attacked and beat two people and caused a lot of property damage during this bad trip before being arrested. No one wanted to listen to the raido for months since this song was on almost every station.

It was quite a time to be alive lads.

It's quite literally the story the singer tells.. You don't even have to analyze anything.

>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpg

ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT ALT-RIGHT

Shut up fag

I honestly don't ever listen to lyrics. I listen to music as background noise at the gym, and in the car when I don't have an audiobook or podcast to listen to.

>1999AD
>doop doop doo semi charmed kinda life

Feeling good, feeling great. Feeling great, feeling good, how are you?

>Listening to the story some nigger is trying to tell through song
Just listen to the rhythm you stupid fucking cuck