How does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

how does this make you feel, Sup Forums?

art films are annoying

Her face is weird now

>moonrise
>art film

Lol good one

horny

That's because your IQ barely beats one of an autist, so you fail to grasp ostensible messeges embedded in art. Uncultured, but that's not your fault. You're just unintelligent. Sad.... you will never live a fulfilled life.

Envious. I was a lossless virgin til age 28, so yeah, that scene messed me up a little.

idk if unintelligent always translates to unfulfilled, but certainly art will never please him fully.

FUCKING AUTO CORRECTION! Kissless not lossless.

you are fucking pathetic and not special. art has nothjing to do with intelligence, you pussy.

Well I'm glad you retained all your information

Moonrise Kingdom

Not sure what this means.......

definition of "lossless"

Good movie. Thanks for reminding me of it

Nostalgic and horny.

you must wear a beret? or a fedora?

Oops. Yeah, right, lossless PNG and such. Okay, small smile here.

Not all assholes look stereotypical.

I strongly suspect this asshole does

reminds me how much I enjoyed that film, the big name supporting roles, Bill Murray, Ed Norton, Bruce Willis etc were all excellent

that I threw my youth away

Gay

Lonely, as usual.

Doesn't, really.

Though I am slightly jealous that I'll never have anything like that, even in adulthood.

As did I, but the art direction flipped me out. The parental home had distracted parents, a platoon of kids and no toys or litter on the floors. It was just too clean. (But still a OK film)

>It was just too clean
I felt that lent a surreal feel to it

Then it did its job on me.

Great fucking film. Andersons best.

Completely intentional you dumb fucker.

idk what it is but post more nigger I wanna fap

I see you want to sodomize glasses boy

they dance a bit, they get close and kiss, he spits right after saying there was sand in his mouth, she asks if he can french kiss, he says he thinks so and asks if there's a secret to it, she says they touch tongues, he says he thinks so and lets try it, they french kiss, they embrace, she says it feels hard, he says do you mind, she says she likes it, he tells her to tilt her head to one side, he moves closer and they french again, she tells him he can touch her chest, he touches her right tit, his other hand moves up to her left tit, she says she thinks they'll grow more, fade to black end scene

no anal?

it happened exactly as was posted, almost word for word with some french song playing in the back