Bitcoin thread faggots

Bitcoin thread faggots.

Why are you not investing yet?

Simple. I don't have the money to invest.

Value will reach £30,000 predicted by 2020. I would invest if I could.

you have internet tough.

i would say that you are not making the effort.

As soon as one government outlaws its use in their country, others will follow suit and drop it like the sack of shit it is, and it will devalue so much it will be worth nothing in 10 years

they would have do it by now

Buying and selling them is a hassle, most bitcoin exchanges are actually third parties, something that BTC was designed to avoid. Distributed exchanges are still in development phase. Some exchanges are stupid enough to require a damn national id card. I can't buy things I really want to buy with bitcoins, at least not in Poland. Finally, I like cash.

Currency is meant to be a medium of exchange, not a speculative investment.

ass is meant to shit, not get fucked. yet you have at least fantacize about it

Stop. If you attract the normies we won't be able to tell when normies are getting into BTC and we should leave.

Exactly the problem with capitalism it presents the idea of profit margins instead of its actual meaning

They ruin everything I blame pop culture as soon as it hits the news or the radio it's over

>i would say that you are not making the effort.
What are you talking about? You need real money to buy Bitcoin, and they have skyrocketed in value making them almost a futile investment for the average joe.

Well you could just buy part of a BTC. Or litecoin

you dont need to buy a whole bitcoin

Rekt

That's where the black market comes in

>July 2017
>not investing your bitcoins into newcomers on the Asian market

'Cause I haven't a clue how to get in or cash out.

I only have a few but I think I'm selling soon because I need more money for a down payment on a condo. Expect the price to skyrocket very soon after I sell.

ITT: buttcoin scammers trying to lure some losers to invest in their made up currency.

fukken lol

It's classified as a tradeable commodity by law and is fully recognised as such, same as gold

If it gets outlawed then it'll just drive the markets in to countries where it's not and be traded for the same fiat currencies it is now, just under different financial authorities.

Also lets say you're right and its worth nothing in 10 years... I've been paying my mortgage for the last four years with a combination of day trading and mining altcoins early release. I made so much money on dogecoin you likely wont believe me but its the first time I've broken five figures on coins I mined exclusively myself.

So yeah, even if it does go away in 10 years, which it won't, it's worth fucking bank now and has been for fucking ages.

ANY market that has this much movement in it daily is one where you will make money with even the most rudimentary idea of what you're doing. Movement is key, not just margin.

all currency is made up

Fuck off Mario Hernandez nobody gives a fuck

I am actually, but mostly into ether

I have $100000 worth of bitcoins I just forgot my password so i cant sell them

I have over 9000 coinyecoin but they got scared after Kanye West wanted to sue them.

Yup. If I had the first fucking clue as to what to do I'd have put my money into it a long time ago