My best friend just told me she got raped. What do i do? I know the kid, he deserves to rot in hell...

My best friend just told me she got raped. What do i do? I know the kid, he deserves to rot in hell, but what the fuck do i do? Do i kill him?

Im angry as fuck right now but i dont know what to do. Whats the appropriate response to a rapist?

>Whiteknighting this hard
>Thinking you'll get to bang her
>being the judge, jury and executioner
>Still not seeing that SJW's are the same as Islamic extremists

You kill yourself

Make her a mix tape about your favorite rape songs.

OCEAN MAN

Just send your friend Whitehouse's "Bird Seed".

Being roasted online is not "rape" okay.

This is so cringe, you're probably underage and if not you really should grow up. No, you do not "like her as a friend" or "love" her, you're trying to convince yourself that you wouldn't do the same thing had the opportunity presented itself. Word of advice, don't do anything, life's too short to bother with that kind of shit. Gradually break off communication and find someone who you will actually like and procreate with, otherwise you can find male friends who you can relate to far better and have a far greater time with.

Would hurting this woman's rapist make her feel better, or would she prefer to this entire conflict to go away altogether?

Make sure you're not acting purely out of selfishness, then punch away I suppose.

everyone in this thread except is underage and probably a befedora'd gentlesir

>Sup Forums - Music

you should be tryina smash brah

... the police?? i really hope this is some sort of sick joke :/

she should go to the police and tell her parents too

every other option is fucking stupid and personal revenge/punishment is as well.

Protip: Usually when a bitch says she was raped it means she got drunk and regretted saying yes or she already had him 4 inches deep and decided to say no as he was blowing his load on her stomach

My dad is bad
But life stays rad
And when I play nintendo
I'm a real cool lad

And here right now
When we eat some cow
If meat is murder then
I'm Ted Bundy, kaplow

Rhyming is very hard I say
And all the other 6th graders are gay
But overall I have their respect
And in the end, that's just okay

Moral of the story, be nice
Don't quit on me when I need advice
And never ever post on Sup Forums
Because you sound and seem like a faggot when you do

>Whats the appropriate response to a rapist?
revenge rape

>""""""Raped"""""

What she really means is she let this guy spunk on her face and then she regretted it the next day

Women will say a man raped them instead of admitting to a lie or coming clean...

Back in my day getting raped used to be some last house on the left/berserk tier shit where your clothes are getting ripped off while you kick and scream for help followed by sore and bleeding lady parts

Nowadays every girl I've ever dated claims they were raped because they enunciated a meager 'no' after literally getting naked and exposing their pussy in some beta's bedroom and then to me they feign being shocked that he left his cock in them for longer than the 30 seconds she originally allotted them

>last house on the left

lol I forgot that movie existed, the fuckin microwave scene

Tell her to go to the police then get over it. A dude put his cock in her, big fucking deal.

What kind of environment do you live in?

How can you be confused about this? Get a bat and break his legs, you faggot.

t. Nu-male white knight

He doesn't even know if it's true or not

lmao. unironically this.

this is a meme right? there are literally no statistics or studies that even imply false rape accusations are a prevalent thing :/

MRAs incoming

that is probably the worst thing he could do at this point in time

stage an intervention if you really care

I'd bet its not some one knockin her over the head and doing it

it's them having a drug/alcohol problem and blacking out in random dangerous places

Congrats on making someone else's traumatic experience all about yourself OP.

I go to a liberal arts college surrounded by other colleges. You are so wrong it's not even funny.

because the guys are already in jail and she hasn't recanted

Nice obvious bait

But there are hundreds of thousands of cases wherein the female lied for whatever reason

im honestly curious at this point. quite a few posts on here come across as matter fact, but ive never seen any sort of research indicating this.