Why was school the hardest most stressful time of my entire life?

Why was school the hardest most stressful time of my entire life?

Am I the only one that felt this way? I am 35 now and looking back it was the worst thing I have ever gone through.

Same. Entire fucking thing sucked.

Because your life has been too easy and you haven't had to deal with real problems

Such as? Not OP, but curious as to what you consider "real problems".

Consider yourself very lucky if that was the hardest time you've had. Sitting in one place for an hour and writing things down then repeating a few times doesn't sound so bad to me. Unless you mean the social portion of it, in which case you probably didn't have friends. but that's more sad than stressful.

I'm 35 and I drive a bus for 10 hours straight every day..... but that is nothing compared to having to go to school. Driving for 10 hours is pretty damn hard but school f*cking sucked so much, the most stressful period of my life.

Bro, school was cash.

Straight A's and B's. It's what came after that left me in ruins

depends where you live. I saw this documentary of Japanese teens snapping due to the school pressure. They snap and hurt the other students or teachers.

Same happens in america but I guess our teens have access to guns.

Oh man it's so hard to go somewhere safe and do what they tell you to do.

Had all A's in elementary, All A's and B's in high school, I almost completed college when I said f*ck it, NO MORE!

He thinks a "real problem" is trying to set up a profile on social media

school sucks. working those shit jobs while in high school sucked even worse. college was great. post-college jobs are great. what's not great was getting the first "good" job out of college. that shit sucked. what sucks about being a kid (when you're old enough to realize) is you have no autonomy. you can't go to the store and get your own food. you don't have a car to go where you want to go (until later). and you can't drink, go out, etc. lots of downsides. the only downside to being an adult is having to make money, but a good job solves that problem leaving all the benefits. some people have a need for the "structure" of being a kid though (i.e. being told to what to do all the time by everyone else) - those people are the ones that hate being an adult usually.

just to reiterate the point again though: of course being an adult goes to the shitter if you don't have a good job. money comprises pretty much any problem I have (which is shit because my worst expense is student loans...) with time a bit behind it. i'm perfectly comfortable though.

Haha that's why you drive a bus all day!
>too retarded to excel academically

Nah I do drugs and make shit income, life is great go fuck yourself and your school.

not the guy who you replied to, but heres my 2 cents on what i think is "real problems"

having bills to pay, dealing with trauma, losing jobs, not having enough money to pay for necessities. dealing with abusive parents / partners, going to jail, contracting incurable diseases that require a lifetime of medication, dealing with terminal illness like cancer, dealing with the death of your child, dealing with the death of your spouse while you have children.

shit like that.

school is nothing.

i see stories of school stabbings happening in china where like 17 kids die and what not.

here in the states, maybe 3 people die.

cake walk for me. went to school, leaned, did my homework and wasn't stressed out over it. no responsibilities.

what are you even talking about? i literally said school sucks fag.

i said being an adult sucks when you have to work 12 hour shifts 60 hours a week at $10 bucks an hour. i don't know why anyone would argue that. i don't make near poverty levels and i'm done with school and i consider this the best time of my life with college second. pretty straight forward asshole

A 2 page of math homework > setting up auto bill pay

Failing 6 classes is more pressure than one shitty job

necessities? Really you stress about that?

I assure you, I'm not retarded :)
I get more money for driving a bus than I would get working somewhere with a college degree. And that is one of 100 sad things about my country.

i work 24 hours a week at 8 dollars an hour because my boss hates me and cant afford to fire me.

he recently just rehired someone who went to jail last year, hour cuts across the entire business to make room for her.

I don't care about your job, we talking about school fag

ya and i said school sucks AGREEING WITH YOU and you're sitting here screeching autistically at me

good to know you're actually 13 summer fag. go do your fucking homework loser

Thanks guys you made me a little less worried and depressed about losing myself and everything that I love while growing up

Maybe you're stupid? I could see how retards would find learning to be stressful.

If you're failing 6 classes, just drop out because you're doing nothing but wasting everyone's time and tax money.

>Failing 6 classes is more pressure than one shitty job
thats just being a shitty student man.

>necessities? Really you stress about that?
yes i used to. but i left and now deal with stresses of abandoning my family who all suffer from mental health issues.

if u think school is harder than adult life you are either sheltered or havnt had any real traumas in your life.

Shoalin motherfuckers

college is worse mang

wut

went through my entire education dicking around and passing classes because of high test grades.

college came around and ive flunked out twice already because professors just dont give a shit about anything but their paycheck.

going for my third time this august.

I agree. School was the worst! University, on the other hand, was awesome!

Because schools are basically prisons for kids.

the difficulty of education depends on your motivation to succeed.

also, from my experience, its really easy to not give a fuck about college when ur having everything paid for you by your parents or financial aid.

when your education is coming out of your own pocket, one might feel much more inclinded to try harder.

School was so fucking boring and easy I had to smoke weed just to get through it.
Just need to read the shit they tell you to and remember it.
Fucking teachers were always dealing with the retards they didn't give a shit what I did.

It was a waste of time. They could have just gave me the books at the start of each year and I could have been done in a month.

True

>It was a waste of time. They could have just gave me the books at the start of each year and I could have been done in a month.

during highschool i fell behind like 2 years and i wasnt going to graduate on time.
i ended up completing my entire 2 years i had left in maybe a month and a half with credit recovery program a different highschool offered. i finished 2 months before the year ended and literally only went to school to play flash games on the computers.

in middle school i went to boot camp for 4 months where all the school work was done in modules, which means they gave u a fat ass book that consisted of the entire years schoolwork. i finished it in 2 months.

school are a prison for creativity.

everyone has to fall in line and reach the same goals. no creative thinking allowed. everyone has to use the same method to reach the same answers. schools glorify the students who succeed scholastically or athletically.

theres no room for minds to grow in their own way. everyone is molded into cogs for the big machine that is society.

growing up, i always wished there was a school that focused on arts or music. i once had a teacher that gave up on me. she would say things like "go draw your little pictures"

one day i hope to sell my little pictures for more money than she makes in a year.

The difference is that the Japanese usually commit suicide as to not disgrace their families because of poor grades.

American teens kill other students because of a sociopathic rage that boils deep within their souls.
This typically happens because of being bullied or not getting enough attention.

>The difference is that the Japanese usually commit suicide as to not disgrace their families because of poor grades.

theyre not samurais dude. its 2017

Except it's actually true. Do some research before you post please.

>Hurr durr it's the current year, so everything about a culture has completely changed!

Spare me your summer antics.

good luck bruh

not to say this is the general case, but school can be a nightmare if you get bullied everyday

You clearly never been in a university and in a real carrer or major, that is more stressful than school but is way better all the other things

School was fine. All that happened after it did not go so well.

i can understand that and agree with you.

op never mentioned he was bullied though.

School was the simplest piece of piss.
Staying up late playing vidya, sleeping through classes, doing a years worth of school work in the last month, good shit.
Uni was even easier. If you can't burn stress as fuel academia and any sort of job that follows is not for you, do manual labour.