Give me one good reason we shouldn't

Give me one good reason we shouldn't.
Inb4 treason
It was good enough for hillbilly Cletus's 100 years ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

practicalpainmanagement.com/resources/news-and-research/opioid-overdoses-deaths-higher-rural-urban-areas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We totally should, and take Oregon, Washington and whoever else wants to join with us. Without California, the US economy will go to shit

Name a reason you should

Um... progress, maybe?

>California

>Using firearms

Choose one.

Also Northern California hates Southern California so you assholes would split off even more there. Also literally nobody else gives a shit about the egotistical states (Commiefornia, Texas, New York). Like every person I have met from any of those states has their heads so far up their own asses they wouldn't be able to find their way out if they had a map, a flashlight, and written instructions.

You sound like a poor inbred who clearly doesnt know shit.

>Without California, the US economy will go to shit
what gives you that idea?

I'd love for this to happen. military moves in, kills all the antifa, illegals, sna franciscans and berkley students. the world wins.

Please for the love of god, leave.

And please take your portion of the national debt with you.

>Implying

Go move to Europe if you hate it here soo much.

/thread

This may come as a surprise to you but proficiency with firearms isn't a rarefied skill known only to the sisterfucking rednecks of the country.

Leave washington alone, fucking cali fags have already ruined western wa.

>Says the person whose clearly from one of those three states.

California is the nations largest economy and also is the biggest producer of food for the rest of the nation. Without California the rest of the nation is poorer and hungrier.

True, but you'll have fun changing mags with bullet buttons every 10 rounds kek

>biggest producer of food
>ill take what is iowa for $100, alex

Enjoy growing sand once you lose access to the Hoover Dam fuckknuckle.

>biggest producer of food for the rest of the nation
being the biggest producer of food doesn't come near to touching the production in the midwest you retard.

>Again implying only rednecks use firearms

Soo much this.

>being the biggest producer doesn't make you the biggest producer

>california trying to survive without federal benefits

No state could do that let alone a state that needs billions in federal funds to fund their welfare state.

go ahead. no one wants you here anyway.

>Give me one good reason we shouldn't.

Because you can't survive without the rest of the US. But I'd really like too see you try.

Hi.

>welfare state
Those would actually be the insignificant, podunk, backwater, ass end of nowhere, more cornfields than people flyover states. These are the states that have almost no economic value and live off the tax money that states like California, New York, and Florida generate. The rural filth would be even more poor without liberal states.

>the state with the biggest production doesn't come near to touching the production in the midwest you retard.
my rage for stupidity clouded my grammar skills.

wow, a genuine california antifa liberal sjw poster.

still pissed at Lacey Green?

>The us economy will go to shit

Are you sure? We'd get rid of a majority of uneducated libtard welfare leeches

WE'LL TAKE THE DAM

NCR AND PROUD!

>Those would actually be the insignificant, podunk, backwater, ass end of nowhere, more cornfields than people flyover states.

Annnd you really wonder why they voted for Trump. I still have a few gallons of your tears left from November.

Have fun living on wheat while fruits and vegetable become too expensive for you.

californians send more money to the feds in taxes than the state gets back, tard

>Implying California could sustain itself with two large countries on either side of it.

>Also implying that the US wouldn't squash any uprising on its way to the market.

Ha. HAHAHAHAHAHAA

>but m-m-muh grandpappy's corn farms!

>Annnd you really wonder why they voted for Trump.
Stupid people do stupid things. Small wonder. I'm just glad the rural filth are killing themselves with opiates and junk food.

A majority of US fruits on the east comes from south america anyways.

we import most fruits you fruit. and i'm pretty sure there's plenty of peach and orange orchards in the south to counteract your bullshitery.

I live in the south. I can confirm grape vines, strawberries, melons, and peaches grow decently in the soil here.

>Calexit incoming
>military, law enforcement, Hollywood, and most businesses/farmers all get the fuck out
>nothing left but unskilled labor, people needing government assistance (lol what government), gangs, and "morally superior" progressives
This should end well.

>I still have a few gallons of your tears left from November

>I'm so privileged that I voted for Trump just to make liberals angry, because I'm not actually affected by any of the real issues in the US

You do know corn and other grain crops are used in the meat industry right? Without those crops the US wouldn't be able to sustain the amount of meat we raise and harvest.

>I'm just glad the rural filth are killing themselves with opiates and junk food.

They do that in cities as well you dumb fuck. Also you are more likely to die from a firearm in a city than anywhere else. Have fun dealing with those drive byes!

>Stupid people do stupid things.
Yea like voting for Clinton was a wise choice.

Caesars legions would crush you.

DOESNT THIS BELONG ON Sup Forums???????

Jokes on you, Cali is full of vegans.
#vegangainz

>California leaves
>Producers in the South raise prices

>Calexit?
Please do, you all shit where you eat and now you all beg to eat at our tables?
Fuck off.

you realize we eat those animals right?

>implying a state full of liberal snowflakes can fend off the 100% guaranteed military response

>They do that in cities as well you dumb fuck.
Not anywhere close to the rate that the rural trash do.
>Also you are more likely to die from a firearm in a city than anywhere else.
What a surprise that areas with more people have higher crime rates than areas with less than a thousand people in the whole county. I'm shocked.

>Sup Forums
>random
You get what you get and you don't pitch a fit

Wouldn't the large companies in cali leave?? They have their foothold in America, not some spastic, short lived country.
So you'd lose all the economic gains real fast

>implying the military can defend against people like me who live in a military town in the South and would have no problem killing the families of U.S. troops deployed to California if SHTF.

sad little man posted this.

sure kid

There is a third one for this. Fuel.

states don't collect welfare, people do.

>because I'm not actually affected by any of the real issues in the US

Google Youngstown, Ohio. Eat a dick.

I am someone who lives in an urban environment yet I have seen politicians come here just to clean already cleaned fucking dishes and say "we'll help you make Youngstown they way it was!" only to not be mentioned again until the next election cycle. I voted for him as a giant middle finger to Washington and the cunts on the coasts who live in their fantasy world thinking the world revolves around them.

Pic related. The only man to give a shit in Washington since it was made.

As someone who really doesn't give a fuck either way, it is truely staggering how the calexit people say that cali cuting exports to the remaining states would make the US poorer but dont think for a moment that they import a magnatude greater and would suffer far, far worse than the rest of the union. Macro econ 101 you fucking retards.

a simple switch is all it would take.

Yes, because people like you can defend against squads of fully trained military soldiers. You fucking dope, what were you even thinking whilst typing that?

People vote republican usually to stop illegals and niggers from abusing the welfare system that democrats pushed for.

>"I'll kill their families"
>implying said families in the south aren't armed as well
Your post says more about why you guys keep losing than anything else.

your arrogance will be California's downfall

>the cunts on the coasts who live in their fantasy world thinking the world revolves around them.
I have bad news for you pal. Most of the business are based in the coastal states, usually in the large urban areas that are by nature conducive to conducting business. Additionally the coastal areas with the big cities generate the tax revenue that keeps the lights on in the rest of the country. You do revolve around us. Now shut up and get back to work.

of course, they're different segments of the market, saying hurr durr muh midwest corn is equivalent to human consumed produce is retarded. I live in the midwest, there's that one little peach orchard all the city fags go to and aside from the it's just MILES AND MILES AND MILES of corn and soy.

Got a source on any of that?

Just because we're better than you doesn't make us arrogant. It just means you're trash.

Nah. We have these things called "Farmers Markets". Decent prices for locally grown stuff. My state could sustain itself.

>e business are based in the coastal states, usually in the large urban areas that are by nature conducive to conducting business. Additionally the coastal areas with the big cities generate the tax revenue that keeps the lights on in the rest of the country. You do revolve around us. Now shut up and get back to work.

Yea and the food is grown here.

This would guarantee a Republican president for the rest of us for the foreseeable future. Can we do a wraparound coastal exit and include New England?

Yeah man your state has such a good chance at surviving, what with all those tanks, jets, bombs and artillery that won't be pulled put by the union beforehand y'all have :))))

>looks at the ingredients of almost every food product in a store
>corn and/or soy

hey its Mr. Rural Trash.
its nice you post that phrase.
it makes it easier to track you.

Fucking this plus growing your own really helps a budget

>What a surprise that areas with more people have higher crime rates than areas with less than a thousand people in the whole county. I'm shocked.
Percentages. Also niggers

>I voted for him as a giant middle finger to Washington
this is exactly what i mean. vote for a politician that'll actually do something for your interests rather than cast a vote out of spite to cause obstruction.
>well nobody wants to help my town, i just said!
that's because your town is a little shithole that didn't economically diversify and thought you could survive off of the coal and steel industries forever. your industries died and your economy suffered because you put all of your eggs in one basket. that's capitalism.

You know, whenever I see someone with this kind of thought I get mixed emotions. It's sad mainly, your being lied to your entire life, the news you listen to and the overpaid professors you idolize fill you with this kind of self-centered propaganda. I honestly can't imagine being this delusional about the world around me. It's upsetting to see user, I'm sure you're a smart person, seeing that intelligence put to such waste by a corrosive ideology and small method of thinking. You should really get out of the city friend, learn a bit, open your eyes.

But you'll just call me an idiot I guess, that's what your professors would want you to say to anyone who doesn't agree with them.

If California does split, however unlikely, they will have to be fully dependent on the states regardless. It's unavoidable. And look at every past attempt by a state toation split. How does It always end? The violence would kill off half the radicals and disprove the remaining half. Seeing such a mindless thing would tilt the nation decidedly to the right and deter any similar thought for the next generation.

speaking of trash which garbage laden city do you live in?

If you really wanted to stick it to the rest of the country you'd stay. Most of us want you to leave.

Sure, Here's an article based off a report issues by the CDC earlier this year.

practicalpainmanagement.com/resources/news-and-research/opioid-overdoses-deaths-higher-rural-urban-areas

"Excess death rates from unintentional opioid overdose remain considerably higher in rural areas of the US, and according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)"

"Opioid-related deaths, in particular, remain a prevalent issue for rural communities, with approximately 50% higher age-adjusted death rates compared to urban areas of the country."

for your interest.
you sound like a leach.

you can smell the bullshit from here.

this means what?

>But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Founder approve, go for it

>all the garbage processed food uses cheap staple crops
got a genius in the house

>multiple people have low opinions of the rural people
>it must be one person shitposting, surely nobody has ANY reason to look down on rural people!

You won't do it.
No balls.

no its you.

>not knowing what New York is

The Founders also cautioned against changing government for "light and transient causes."

*Leech

>asks for source
>presented with source
>"what the hell is this source supposed to be?"
Christ.

>vegertarian food in a store is junk food
Wrongthink detected.
Your comrades would like a word with you.

>implying a mother with kids is going to be armed to the teeth when she's trying to get her kids out of a burning house
>implying you can protect everybody from terror-style attacks
>implying you can protect anybody