OFFICIAL PACKERS @ FALCONS GAME THREAD #7

0-24

You do realize when the Matty Ice decimates the Packers "defense" and Aaron Rodgers has the flu, so that's another advantage to the Falcons. You're gonna look pretty fucking stupid when your pathetic team gets destroyed. It's pathetic that you have to rely on "muh history", last time I checked the Falcons were the best team in the NFC with the most explosive offense. Why the hell would you think any different, this is a team built to win, the Packers barely made the playoffs and beating the Cowchokes in the playoffs is meaningless because THEY ALWAYS CHOKE. Good luck living this down when you are exposed for an idiot after the Falcons walk all over your shit 10-6 team. Beating the Lions LOL, they lost Megatron last year and you still barely got to the playoffs over them. Your team is pathetic, your thread is pathetic, your argument is pathetic and you are pathetic. I hope the Falcons win 42-3 just so you can look even more foolish. It's hilarious that you'd start this thread knowing that your team is inferior and if you don't know your team is inferior you clearly ignored the entire NFL season. Rodgers is gonna choke, he won't be as accurate and he's gonna throw at least 2 picks. It's embarrassing that you made this thread and that will be proven by the end of the day. You are the most easily mockable person on Sup Forums, you're the most mockable person on Sup Forums, fuck you're as mockable as Chris Chan. Your autistic thread is just gonna get bumped to page one for the next day after the Packers get exposed like they did at the beginning of the season. God, how can somebody be so autistic yet still literate to form a sentence with 10 words in it. That's absolutely amazing and I'm sure your caregiver is amazed at your progress. But if you're gonna practice your formulation of words do it somewhere else, or keep it in the generals where the cancer can be contained. That's all I have to say to you, I hope you learn and better assess what kind of shit you post...

first for bears

Salty Cowboys fan here,I'm loving this

>long post I will never read
>look at flag
Why do Aussies go to such great lengths to shot post? He probably pays for a premium VPN.

>'0 (ZERO) points

This is beautiful

>The mudhut of Green Bay

STOP IT

i want a sideline cam on rodgers stream

>THE SHITTY OF GREEN BAY
>THE SHITTY OF GREEN BAY>THE SHITTY OF GREEN BAY>THE SHITTY OF GREEN BAY>THE SHITTY OF GREEN BAY>THE SHITTY OF GREEN BAY>THE SHITTY OF GREEN BAY

KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKEK

hello darkness my old friend

Only game I could watch tonight and its a blowout

>GIANTS BTFO
>SEAHAWKS BTFO
>COWBOYS BTFO
>PACKERS BTFO
THE NFC ACTUALLY DID IT THANK YOU

>packers

>be new-ish to NFL
>friend keeps bigging up the Packers
>see this fucking mess

GO PACK GO

Frankly, this game makes the Cowboys look like dogshit for losing.

Good god that's some huge butt hurt. Us Falcons fans aren't even asshole shit talkers calm down.

MY NIGGA JJONES RIPPIN NIGGAS APART

>the cowblows lost to this

lmaoing@u

ooof

An Atlanta Superb owl.

Will this be the lowest ratings ever?

who the fuck will watch an Atlanta New England Superb Owl?

>the city of Green Bay, Wisconsin

wait actually

>the city of Dallas

why do american football players not know how to tackle?

I predict that I will get trashed, fap to lady Gaga and then pass out before it's over

31-0!!!
Fuck yeah Falcons!!

Everyone who hates the Patriots, so a lot.

Wasn't me!

And the subhumans who Ike the Patriots

PACK ME UP ARODG

>roogers
>homosexual qbs

Packers are playing like fucking shit

Who /just got off work and just wanted a good game and not this garbage/ here?

They're just pretending, they'll come back in the 4th

R E L A X

Our Father, Who art in Chicago, football be thy game. Thy championship come, thy play be run, at home as it is aways! Give us this day our Sunday win, and forgive us our turnovers, though we pounce on those who turnover against us, and lead us not into fourth and long, but deliver us from Rogers! In the name of Ditka, Butkus and the Holy Payton! As it was in 1985, so shall it be in 2017, reign without end, AMEN!!!

Just turned the game on

>31-0

What the fuck happened

What the fuck have the Packers been doing, they're a decent team at the very least

>RUN THE TABLE
>RUN THE TABLE
>RUN THE TABLE

>working on the lord's day

Packers getting blown out is all I wanted out of this season. Would prefer if it was in the owl.

Only dads "want to see a good game". I WANT BLOOD AND HUMILIATION

Is this worse than what Seattle did to the Ponies in the Superb Owl?

RUN THE TABLE

"""""""""GODGERS""""""""""

who /can'twaitupforthepatscozwork/ here?

>MUH FLU

>25 year old kissless virgin
>never asked a girl out, never had a girl interested in me
>not even in college did i have sex
>don't care about my virginity at all
>don't cry about being a virgin, or no gf, or feel lonely at all like everyone else does
>no friends and bad family relationship too

thanks for the autism

True, but fuck it. Misery loves company.

Theyre playing like garbage
>half the team has the flu

Just not their day

Are the Packers, dare I say it, SHOOK?

new wallpaper

FIRE MCCARTHY, THOMPSON, AND CAPERS!

>25th ranked defense
>Zero points
>Defending Rodgers

Meme QB gets the fucking boot, just like every other year

THIS IS IT BOYS

GODGERS BRINGING IN THE COME BACK OF A LIFETIME

YOU -WILL- NEED TO SCREENCAP THIS POST

You think Aaron Rodgers sits on the water jets at water parks

GODGER GONNA SCORE BBY

IT'S JUST NOT FARE

IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN US

Atlanta v New England will at least be a decent owl

Pack wouldve got assblasted by New England or Pittsburgh

>packers btfo
FLUCONS!!

>Rodgers is 1-29 when trailing by 9+ in the second half

A good friend of mine is a Panthers fan and he's having a mental breakdown right now about the fact that the Falcons are going to the Super Bowl.

How do I help him?

Kek, is that aaron rodger's family?

WE DEM BOIS SHUT EM DOWN
MAGA

FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS FRAUD 31- 0 GERS

Will this be the first time a team put 50 on board this season? Falcons let me down few times this year with this.

Yeah this semen slurping sport just isn't for me guys

I AM THE TABLE

Brown vs Jones in a deep passing owl is the GOAT scenario for this season. Seeing as how the debate is which one is better the size and strength of Jones vs the Speed and hands of Brown.
Would be awesome to see that play out head2head, especially for pure entertainment value.

Unfortunately Sup Forums is full of Pats bandwagoners who want another boring Patriot check down owl.
>Woah, the way he checks it down all game then hits a tight end a couple times at mid range, so exciting!
>best ever!
>muh career and team statistics

how many plays does the attacking team get to try before it switches over to the other team?

Epic Comeback Starts right here

Give him a loaded gun.

Give him a noose to hang himself

Serious question

NFL teams pick player from university right? Does the players have to finish their careers?or it doest matter and just play football.

What if Mike McCarthy didn't coach the Packers

THE COMEBACK BEGINS!

...Anonymous
01/22/17(Sun)17:08:34 No.73829102
>doesn't attend grandfather funeral
>makes best throw in NFL history
>says size matters
>gets BTFO by meme falcons
>I think we know what community has hands/fists in Vegas

SOMEBODY CALL THE FIRE DEPARTMENT

FINALLY A FUCKING TOUCHDOWN

MAYBE SOME MOMENTUM????

HERE COMES THE COMEBACK

FALCONS ARE FUCKING DONE

DONE
O
N
E

PACK IT UP ATLANTA, WE'RE FINISHING THIS SHIT

>Makes touchdown
>Still drops the ball

Fucking hell Packers

THE COMEBACK IS ON LADS

THE MOST DANGEROUS LEAD

THE MOST DANGEROUS LEAD

AND THE COMEBACK STARTS

SCARED NOW, BITCHES?
THE COMEBACK STARTS NOW

GODGERS
GODGERS
GODGERS
GODGERS

Don't know why we wouldn't go for 2 here but OK.

Onside kick please.

It's just a phase. Being a Panthers fan.

>failcunts

>Rodgers actually plays well
>comeback

WEW LADS WE'RE ON THE BOARD

It's not mandatory. There are precedents in which players have left university in their junior or senior year to play in the NFL

Hail Mary when?

too little too late

>m-muh dragons

>tfw my sister went to Alabama with Julio Jones and Julio wanted her but she turned him down
WE COULD BE LIVING THE FUCKING LIFE RIGHT NOW IF SHE WOULD HAVE JUST DATED HER GOD FUCKING DAMN

How much did they pay Rodgers to throw this game?

And so it begins.......