So how badly is Season 5 going to suck?

So how badly is Season 5 going to suck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qy_BKKnHgas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You do know the shows ended right?

Apparently Season 5 comes to Netflix tomorrow according to Wikipedia and Netflix

You're a god damned liar and you know it!

A fire? In a seapark?

I hope you're not lying.
DON'T FUCKING LIE

tfw he's telling the truth. But there's nothing else about it.

They'll probably introduce many new unfunny characters and pander to the TBBT crowd

False information. just because someone adds crap to Wikipedia doesn't make it true. There's be a ton of advertising and I have seen none. Besides, Graham Linehan has said he didn't want to do any more which is why he created the one-off finale.

I've been to where some of it was filmed/who made it and they're literally all lefties that use the word casual racism Unironically.

That season 5 part on wikipedia was literally added today.

It was you wasn't it user?

We can see the editing history you know.

New Porridge
New Red Dwarf
New IT Crowd
Wtf is going on britfags? Did you guys run out of ideas for new shows or something? With that said, I'll watch them all.

>people heap praise show
>thought Richard Ayoade was amusing on The Big Fat Quiz of the Year
>download first episode
>it's TBBT-tier stupid and unfunny

How can people enjoy anything with a laugh track? It's embarrassing.

>there will NEVER EVER be any episode of any comedy, then, now and ever, funnier than The Work Outing

Maybe after the Brexit they want more original British shows and less american shit on their tvs.

Quite a few British shows are filmed with a live audience, not artificial laugh tracks. Just ignore it.

TBBT is also filmed in front of a live audience.

really makes you think

There aren't that many American shows anyway.

>Quite a few British shows are filmed with a live audience

Because its fun.

As if that changes a goddamn thing. They even remix audience laughter. The show is still telling the viewers when to laugh because
>A: they think the viewers are too dumb to get the joke
>B: the joke isn't actually funny enough on its own merits
also
>implying the laugh track is what's wrong with TBBT/The IT Crowd and not the terrible writing

For whom?

Given how shitty Graham has been for the past few years, I'd say he'll use it as a platform for his smarmy SJW bullshit.

What makes the writing of TBBT bad and IT Crowd good?
Literally the same shit.

That's my point. They are both garbage.

The live audience. It's also comfy.

TBBT becomes a lot funnier when you realize that the live audience actually laughs at Sheldon namedropping a video game/movie/tv show

Yeah I have seen that video were someone yells at a screen after they namedrop a bunch of random shit.

>ywn meet Laura Knightly

>actually watching anything Graham Linehan didn't have Arthur Mathews co-write to make funny

I CAN SMELL 'ER ARSE

Alan Partridge had laugh tracks and is also based.

>I'm... Disabled

I love that the cunt is trying to get in with the SJW crowd after creating the two most stereotypical female characters in the last 20 odd years of British comedy.

Graham Linehan is a good showrunner so there's a chance it'll be good

it smells of a cashin though considering he's never been one to beat a dead horse

>the two most stereotypical female characters
Jane/Jan clearly. Who is the other one? Fran?

>Sea Parks

youtube.com/watch?v=qy_BKKnHgas

It's gonna be great

Graham Linehan has become a huge beta sjw on twitter, so expect heavy handed unfunny inoffensive jokes with trigger warnings, and the chick suddenly falling for the black guy, who is now a fuckboi bull

>jus been doon the poob

Pretty sure it's just the special that aired after series 4, and not a new series.

>season 5
HOLY
FUCKING SHIT

This actually needs a sticky.

see:

Chances are you've already seen it.

This is the twitter world now - we'd have had production shots etc.

If there was a season 5, guarantee there would be a gamergate episode. Graham still tweets about it to this day.

this
"the internet is coming"

I just looked and it's entirely about Trump now

Who the fuck got time for 120k tweets