Dear Sup Forums

Dear Sup Forums
I have sucked cock recently and I enjoyed it, maybe a bit too much.
I think I'm going to be a cockslut.
How do I deal with this?

how does it fells?

You start by disappointing your parents

Ain't seen one of these in a while.

Watching ylyl and casually sucking off,
it felt almost natural for me to do this

You can suck dick without being gay. My bf Steve and I suck eachothers dicks often but have a strictly NO HOMO policy about it.

SOO FUCKING GAY, NOW DIE FAST OR SHOW
YOU PUSSY, LOOSER

ITS GAY

IT WAS ALWAYS GAY

IT WILL ALWAYS BE GAY

fur thread now

But if I kill myself I can't suck cock

You aren't even trying to hide that you're a fag op...

>Catalog
>Search g/fur

What's to deal with? Just suck more dick.

literally nothing checkmate

Suck a nasty dick, you'll go off it fast

tell your dad

Deal with it by killing yourself faggot.

Mostly by sucking cock. Don't tell your parents. They won't understand.

Use condoms, practice enemas, don't slut with the wrong guys, don't get TOO drunk/stoned/whatever at parties.
Also, if you're tight in the ass, use a plug sometimes when you're horny so that guys don't feel like their dicks are gonna get ripped off.

you've passed part 1 of the test, now drop the soap for part 2

Enjoy it and be safe. It's delicious :)

His dad would understand. His dad has sucked dick on the downlow, so he would get it.

he is required to suck his dads dick then

your father either beats the shit out of you for being gay, or he makes you suck his dick. Anything in between is a sign of a cuck.

You deal with it by being the cockslut you are. To thy self be true, etc.

I'm only planning on letting my parents know after I am independant thank you

I'm gonna have my first soon.

I'm excited

pussy

this is your only chance to suck the dick that made you, take it

Excellent. More pussy for me

OP image source?

Mutual benefit!

how did it taste

Hey gents.

Unbelievably salty and slightly bitter.
Although, that didn't stop me from massaging every last drop out...

mm that sounds about right
keep blowing guys, you clearly like it..

Looks like the trap enthusiasts aren't on right now.

thank god

I suck cock and I'm not gay.

When I was about 8 years old me and my friends used to show each other our cocks and just out of the blue I asked them to put their dicks in my mouth. They did and I really liked it.

After that day I would suck their cocks whenever we would have sleepovers.

When I was 11 another friend joined us and he liked sucking cock as much as I did so we started hanging around more and more and would suck each other off every single day.
There was nothing about us being in love or anything else. Just sucking each other off felt amazing so we would do it every chance we got.
I never had any attraction to guys at all and once we started high school both me and my friend dated girls but even when we had girlfriends we would still suck each other off whenever we were alone.

My friend moved away when we were about 16 but we woudl still suck each other off whenever we would visit each other 3 or 4 times a year.
By the time we were 22 though, we pretty much grew out of sucking each others cock because he had his girlfriend living with him so it was just too hard for us to do it.

For about 3 years I did not suck any cock but I still thought about it all the time and really wanted to keep doing it, even though I still had no attraction to guys and had steady girlfriends who I had sex with every day.
Finally I heard about bathhouses and got up the courage to go to one in my city and within 5 minutes of going there I had a guy come into my room and he stuck his cock in my mouth and I sucked his dick to completion.
Sucking that strangers cock was just as good as I remembered from all the times I sucked my friends off and it was right then that I knew I would be sucking cock the rest of my life.

I'm 47 years old now and still sucking cock 2 or 3 times a week. I have also been married for over 18 years and have sex with my wife every single day.
I just love sucking dick and even though I'm not gay, I'll be sucking cock for the rest of my life

Dom. If you are here please give affection.

Well, that's one r34 I didn't need in my life

As long as balls do not touch, you are not gay.

you must be new to this scene

Im afwaid to twy, daddy.

dont be afraid son

No, it just caught me off guard.
That picture is a lot better
Keep me cumming