I live with 2 girls in my house i just moved in what do i do Sup Forums pic not related

I live with 2 girls in my house i just moved in what do i do Sup Forums pic not related

Tell your mom and grandmom I said hi

Are they attractive?

>>I post a slightly incoherent sort of run-on sentence and an unrelated pic what do I do

yeah but I got my eye on one of the girl she is really cute and a good personality she went for a tinder date today LUL

Is OP attractive?

I recommend you talk to them, even if it takes you stuttering your way through, and learn more about them. Come up with a new plan after.

k

sounds like a good plan

Are they attracted to you?

I honestly think not am fat and got a neckbeard so nah but i am getting a haircut and removing beard am still fat so wont change xD

Same sorta shit happened to me in early college, took a class with ~10 students (unpopular college with unpopular course (spanish... kill me)) and only me and three girls ever actually showed up. It was fucking weird.

I just feel very uneasy and uncomfertable idk? living with these girls as i have never done that before i always like live alone

Hoard your own toilet paper and don't let them know of it's existence
Pic not related

I have my own toilet and shower in this room

Don't try to fuck your roommates OP, it's not worth it

Wont happen anyway LUL

Strike them with your fists using every amount of strength your body can produce jk don't do that just be tidy and clean the toilet seat after you miss

Trust me, I get that. I had to sit in a room with my teacher (out of his mind on... some drug, might've been weed but was hard to tell) and three girls. It took me two weeks of learning out of a book and losing my mind to my awkward nature for me to introduce myself.

Women aren't that scary if you don't want much from them. Just chill and talk at first, okay?

I talked with them for a brief while they are nice people i just still feel weird about being here

Do you want to fuck them if so follow pics instruction save it just in case

That's sorta how it goes, really. Talk with them on a daily basis, learn to understand them, and make what you expect in this situation clear.

thanks fam ill take ur advice

>am fat and got a neckbeard
Just end yourself you fuck

No problem!
I'm happy that my stupidly awkward experiences have come in handy for once, and I feel great for it.

Cant die if am already dead

Soda can in a freezer is a grate idea