Hey /b, not sure why I make this post, just a lonely guy here at night who's bored out of his mind

Hey /b, not sure why I make this post, just a lonely guy here at night who's bored out of his mind.

I feel like i'm not really living anymore, I just do the things I have too so I can buy my essentials. The rest of the days I either sleep or smoke weed. I just feel so fucking numb.

2 days ago I lighted some scented candles, because I was expecting a visitor and didn't want my entire house smelling like weed. I walked away from the living room to take a piss and when I returned the smell of the candles triggered a "happy memory" from a year ago. Now the thing is I felt like shit back then, was thinking about suicide and shit at the time. But it made me realise how much more fucked I am feeling right now. I don't feel any emotions anymore, I just for real don't have any fucks to give about anything.

I don't know where I was going with this post, if you guys have any shit you want to get of your chest just post it here.

once i ate a french fry that fell on the ground
no one saw me though

/thread

I am trying to end my relationship and the person I am with won't leave my house, it killing me, keeps extortionist me for money, so far 11 grand but because the government changed common law they can get about 100 grand if they took me to court. I am freaking out, this had been going on for months but I have to play nice or financially I am screwed and can lose my home. Life sucks right now

What kind of situation are you in user? Im curious. I wanna see if i can help or give advice

Well we have been common law for three years, I had an apartment prior to us living together sold it and bought a townhouse. The townhouse went up 180, 000 grand since I bought it. I pay 1700 a month and we had a verbal agreement they would pay 350 and waive claim to property. The government changed common law marriage and made it retroactive so in the eyes of the government we are married and they are entitled to my property and pension. Even through we make the same money. Broke up at Christmas and they wanted to stay I said no, paired off their consumer debt and offered to pay for damage deposit, first months rent, movers, they are still hear and tell me they should get half,

Thats fucking crazy man. Theyre a bunch of no piggybacking slob degenerates. Id honestly say your best bet would be to actually take it to court but with a good lawyer when you can afford one. Theyll only dig you deeper in the whole, their goal is to milk you for everything. Just a warning, make a move on it when you feel the time is safe but dont make a mistake of not acting at all. That is some serious bullshit you shouldnt have to carry on your shoulders.

What state do you live in if you dont mind me asking?

British Columbia

Stop smokig weed or taking psyc drugs when i sad or depressive u retard faggot

Thanks for the support

try DMT, you gonna think differently about life.

bump

We all struggle to define meaning in our lives, to have a purpose, and hopefully find some joy and happiness. Nobody has the answer for you but you.

Why is DMT so popular now? I don't get it. Is it better than LSD?

How does DMT/shrooms/LSD change your perspective of life?

Same here OP don't feel much of anything screwed up college hate everything especially myself I know suicide would kill my gf but I'm so bored with this dump of a world.

its a tryptamine, unlike lsd that is entheogen. the difference is that DMT is much more potent and can be found naturally in almost every plant, and animal as an entzyme in the brain.

DMT can produce vivid mystical experiences involving euphoria and dynamic hallucinations of geometric forms, higher intelligences, extraterrestrials and "god". and induce out-of-body-experiences, so basicly it can change your view of life massively

try meth maybe it will trigger something.

meth is bad for you

Unemployed tranny here. Same. Smoke weed. Sleep. Jerk off. Eat. Smoke etc. My best friend just had a baby, without telling me. I doubt he'll want to see me and get high now. My last real friend. I feel emotion, but all of it bad. I literally had to flap my hands trying to sleep in an effort to calm down the other night, due to worrying about having to appear in court. I'm thoroughly broken.

My ex broke up with me, we have kid together, life turned super shit after that.

I'm trying to be the good person and provide money, food, diapers etc basic needs for the kid. I drive to her to take her out and stuff every other week or something we still fuck every once in a while.

Recently she just started me treating me like I'm her fucking lap dog, just bossing me around after I'm doing all this favors for her.

Today I woke up at 4:20am to go take this BITCH to a field trip for one of her classes, (extra credit) 4+ hours of driving half my car's gas tank. Took care of my kid and I felt attached like I really care for my kid. Anyways she's being a major bitch to me, ignoring me being rude the whole day. I felt like shit.

So I just told that bitch to block me and forget about me. I'm not gonna be treated like this anymore, not when other girls can treat me kindly and appreciate me.

Probably gonna take her to court for the custody. I'm just happy that she'll be gone I can't stand her existence...

But still anons it's hard to go on with life it hurts me a lot...

try to find something you like or enjoy to do, try experimenting new things