If you could have any one actor and every movie they have ever starred in completely erased from history...

If you could have any one actor and every movie they have ever starred in completely erased from history, who would you choose?
Pic very related

Superbad is pretty funny though

>getting rid of DUDE FUCKING FUCK THOSE FUCKING FUCKERS MAN FUCK LMAO
If only you could, OP.

Ronald Reagan
Just because I'd want to see how different things would be now.

that guy with the weird 2 colored dick

observe and report is god tier faggot

Andrew Garfield

forgive me for going on a tangent, but I really want to get this out into the open for discussion

what is it that makes beta guys become completely marginalized along the line of either being a limp-wristed, orbiting white knight; only capable of agreeing with women's issues and flaunting their "sensitivity"
and on the other end of the spectrum a bitter, jaded fuck that blames and hates women for everything
what is it about a beta man's personality that determines which camp they will inevitably be indoctrinated to?

this. op is just Sup Forums memeing

The fact that they're not alpha does that.

Where can I buy that sweater?

The thinking man's answer.
I think you misunderstood the question.

I get that part
but what I'm trying to figure out is what it is besides being beta that determines whether they'll become a clit sucking apologist or a disgruntled angry twat

Women hating beta here, I blame it mostly on seeing all these news articles and videos of women wanting to be men without the negative aspects of being men

Because betas still want to win. And if you can't beat them, you can either join them or spurn them. some betas don't do that and still try their darndest to not be the people you're describing.

Sam Worthington.

Literally worthless no talent actor shilled by hollywood for no reason and has made every film he's been in bad.

I bet he must be amazing at sucking jewish cock.

That's determined by what their upbringing, their enviroment and interests are, some browse tumblr and buzzfeed, others browse Sup Forums and post post ironic memes

Anyone with a low circumcision scar?

There is only one logical choice.

you're a faggot m8

Seth Rogen isn't that offensive.

On a personal level, I'd default to Chloe Moretz. She's such an unpleasant person to look at and I don't think she's ever been in anything worthwhile.

Otherwise, I'd choose Kirk Douglas if I could personally verify the rumours are true.

no contest

I like the way you think OP.

He's a meme and so are his movies.

You're dumb, Total Recall is one of the best action movies ever

James Franco

>disgruntled angry twat
And what's wrong with that?

HATE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO HATE ben stiller SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD HATE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE HATE I FEEL FOR ben stiller AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. HATE. HATE.

a lack of experience.

seriously most betas go through both phases and come out the other side.

What makes someone a beta anyway?

Star Wars 7

There's something I just find very hateable about Matt Damon.

And it's a shame too because the Bourne flicks are entertaining.

I would love to hate matt damon but he seems like he's actually a nice guy.

What rumours?

He's plastic, but Op's choice is my pick as well, the fat fuck.

FUCK OFF, Kimmel.

I don't care about the movies she's in, but I just want her gone. Every time I see this talentless affirmative action chimp on a screen my day gets a little worse.

this cocky faggot

>Whiplash
Fuck off.

This is the only right answer.

I watched Superbad recently and it his character just him freaking out and insulting his friends.

He is such a sub-par actor, uncharismatic etc.

like you'd care if that movie didn't exist. It was a nice little film that I'd gladly do away with to wipe that cunt out of existence.

>Atheist
>jew

Damn, that's a spicy loophole you found there, Gorby.

I don't want him erased from history, I want him deported to Best Korea