Do any TRULY painless suicide methods exist aside from using a gun, I can't get access to one

Do any TRULY painless suicide methods exist aside from using a gun, I can't get access to one.

Anyone have any ideas, reasonable ones?

>i don't want to hear "no dun!" and I don't want to talk, I don't care and I think it's hilarious you do, you're probably more worthless than me if you take shit like this as a personal problem

All suicides are painless eventually.

Helium

no dun!

Inhale nitrogen

i thought the classic car in a garage worked painlessly?

/thread

Make sure you can't get interrupted by lifefags, cuz that shit will give you brain damage before killing you. If you get interrupted you'll be retarded for the rest of your life.

Nobody has ever successfully completed a suicide attempt and reported back on whether it hurt.

Carbon Monoxide

>eventually

Implies they're painful at one point.

Fuck that shit.

Feels like suffocating, can last 3-6 minutes.

Go lick a fat cock. Love you.

Apparently not, from what I've read.

massive massive massive overdose of opiates like heroin or morphine. i had od'd before and you simply dont even know youre out until you wake up and realize what happened. BUT you must make suer you actually die and not just give yourself brain damage from lack of oxygen, and wake up as a vegetable.

Wtf

don't do it you pussy.

If it has not bothered you so far, why should it bother you going forward?

This only fuels my erection to be honest.

Yeah but how the cock can I get morphine, not exactly an over the counter drug.

Heroine is more likely but it's like... no idea where to get it and I'm sure the amount required would cost thousands.

I've heard people have had success with insulin and pass out before major side effects take place. Anyone know more on that maybe?

Opioid overdose alone but xanax and other depressant help
Just an overwhelming urge to sleep

Oh il kill myself alright.

I live in an apartment by myself with literally no friends and a single family member who lives 2000 miles away. I only have social contact if I go to the store or if I'm behind on a payment.

>would cost thousands
Take out a lone, kill self. I can see why you want to kill yourself. You've got no common sense my dude.

And you wont even give me a painless "children of men" type death.

If you're gonna do it, you won't remember the pain... And unless you do some OD and you're a doctor or bullet to the face, there's a chance that you're not gonna die and you're gonne be screwed for life.

wew
why die when you can exist

Poor credit, loan not possible. 55k in hospital debt, annual income between 20-30k. Nobody's loaning me shit my dude.

From your replies it sounds like you live in the US- why can't you go buy a firearm? (I'm not encouraging your suicide, just curious)

I've electrocuted myself before. Copper wires on both wrists connected to a plug. Can confirm hurts like a bitch. Dun do it op

Ikr, theres still some doors i havent tried.

I was hospitalized for a failed suicide attempt in the past, can't pass background check now.

Heroin overdose

As long as you've got no tolerance it's just like turning off a light and then black oblivion

I don't think you should do it tho. You can turn your life around, OP

You've got excuse after excuse. You don't want to do it. You just don't know it. If you did you'd get the money/drugs/gun or whatever the fuck.

Listen to yourself and don't do it.

>If you wanted money, you'd just materialize it into being, being unable to do this indicates you don't actually want it

oh ok.

Go back to your trap/ylyl threads pls. Nice seeing you.

If you really want to kill yourself you would do it, instead of waiting for a painless method

Rob someone you Fucking nigger

Refer to
I was gunna tell you the same thing.
Also, how did you fuck up your suicide?

>
overdose on pain numbing medications

If you REALLY wanted to kill yourself you would've already done so in one of the dozens of methods available to any typical adult. I'm sorry you're depressed, but if you were really in a situation where suicide was appropriate, you would've already done what you needed to do to permanently end the torment that brought you to this point (along with everything else that ever could've happened in your life).

YOU DO NOT WANT TO KILL YOURSELF.

Not relevant to the thread.

Also.... tell a homeless man he can have a million dollars if he can climb through an oven of fire, crawl through broken glass, and then saw his legs off with a rusty spoon.

Do you seriously think he doesnt want it just because he's not willing to do that?

You can overdose and die easily on 100 dollars of heroin if you have no prior history with opiates and no tolerance. but man, we might only have one shot at existence, here and now. youre going to die anyway so whats your hurry ! Relax ok?

Have you ever heard of the "death grimace"?
Regardless of what kills you, evidently when the body shuts down its systems, that can cause enough pain that even unconscious people will sometimes grimace in pain.

Well... fuck it. Guess I need to find a source of heroin. Worst case scenario I'm broke as shit in exchange for a single really good night.

Screw it

My man, I've got the best idea. Go to your local wal-mart, buy a flare gun, some 12 12ga shells a hacksaw and some epoxy (I used loctite). Only ID, no background check required because the flare gun is a signalling device.
>Then
Go to the hardware store and buy a 3/4 inch diameter metal tube, about 3 inches long (found in plumbing I think).
>now
Cut the plastic barrel of the flare gun off at the hinge, leaving a flat spot to attach the metal tube. You may need to file down where the tube sits on the hinge to make sure the alignment is right with the firing hammer/shell primer. Attach with epoxy. Insert shell and boom, see ya!

You would have done it already if you really wanted to die.

What's your story? Who are you (just as a general picture) and what has brought you to this question?

What do you look like? What was your last accomplishment?

No money ? Fucking go rob a convenience store, or take a loan from some russian mobster or some shit, come on, who cares where it comes from, suck a bunch of dicks if you have to. No gun ? What are you, retarded ? Go to the nearest ghetto and get yourself one - you'll either buy a gun or get shot, which are equally desirable. And no, helium doesn't feel like suffocating at all. You are just an attention seeker, OP, if you actually wanted to, you'd kill yourself. There are hundreds of other ways as well, like jumping off a building/bridge or in front if a train.

If that doesn't work, I've got an idea for ya. Mix a bunch of different pain meds. Take around 20 pills of each kind. Tape your mouth shut nice and secure and lay down in a confined space where you can't roll over. You won't be able to puke, and you will probably suffocate painlessly in your sleep from puking. Take fuck tons of benedryl too

ACTUAL ANSWER HERE: LISTEN UP EVERYONE
asphyxiation on nitrous oxide. Totally painless, has no C02.
Easy way to die

Op can't take pills. His throat gets scratchy and it makes him cough.

Not legally being allowed to buy a gun is truly a bullshit excuse on par with what you posted. You're a master of metaphors.

Yeah falling asleep in your car with a hose from the tailpipe is painless.

No choking or spluttering, doesn't smell great but smoke some weed or something you'll be gone in no time.

It's kinda fucked up but I frequently advocate for this in these threads.
>if you have enough gas and no one finds you within half an hour you're gone
>really hard to screw up, just duct tape and hose pipe
>no messy blood splattered gore scene for some kid or your mom to find
>it's comfy - warm car, chill beats, smoke weed, drink booze, fall asleep......

I own 6 guns and if I was ever going to kill myself I'd gas myself in my car.

kek

>gun
>painless
No one really knows if its painless, but I've seen enough videos of wigs getting split to think that it probably isnt painless, seeing as the body still reacts when shot in the head repeatedly

I've worked in EMS for 6 years and I can say at least 80 percent of the suicide victims I've seen had attempted a painless method. And from what I've heard, most had been planning for weeks, if not months. Unless you're insanely high on fucking drugs you aren't going to just wake up one day and say "I'M SAD I'M JUST GONNA STAB MYSELF IN THE NECK". It's just not how the human brain works

You'd need to eliminate the catalytic converter, or buy a classic that doesn't have one.

no dun!

I tend to agree, in fact most gun executions I've seen with a pistol or rifle are done with multiple shots to the head.

The first shit is often not immediately fatal, and twitching, breathing and bleeding are all common minutes after. The question is whether the lights are on upstairs at all.

I'd hate to shoot myself and be vegetated until I slowly die over the course of half an hour unable to move in extreme pain. Distressing.

>i wanna die but im skeerd of pain

Fucking pussies man... Who fucking cares if you feel.a little pain? YOU ARE ABOUT TO CEASE TO EXIST. When you cease to exist, everything youve ever experienced throughout your entire life ends, you arent gonna remember a little bit of pain on your way out, it isnt going to matter.

No you don't they're not efficient enough to save your life if you run the car for 20 mins. It's still spitting out CO, and your lungs will still take it in like it's O2.

I'd imagine you have a split-second of the craziest, trippiest change of consciousness you can imagine, but for such a brief fraction of a second that you won't be able to understand it before you flash to nothingness. I've had some weird experiences in the seconds after an awful illegal hit playing hockey, and getting jumped and knocked out (probably with a weapon). A bullet through the brain would probably be more jarring than painful in that last second of awareness.

I wouldn't trust it

If you're gonna do it you might as well go wild in life first. Be brave for no reason and get laid or go on an adventure it's a bug country. It only makes logical sense to do it if you sit down and think about it enough.

Got any shit you can mail to me before you die
Hmu on kik @potato14

That's cause you're an idiot?

Catalytic converters do work, but they're not 100% efficient, so you just have to run it longer, and the windows might fog up.

Everything that comes out a tailpipe is fatal in high enough concentrations.

Gunshot to the head. Directly between your eyes, pointing at a slightly downward angle.

Find a cliff that's at least 120 feet high, and blindfold yourself before you jump. And make sure to go head-first.

Yeah okay dumbass go ahead and put a tube in your mouth and hook it up to a 94 corolla and sit there for few hours with it running see how far that gets you