I've been in the Klan for 10 years

I've been in the Klan for 10 years.

AMA
>whites only

R u a niggah?

You mad?

Why did you want to enter in the Klan? Would like to know.

No I'm against those things.

why did you volunteer to become subhuman?

No

It's a family tradition. Plus I have seen the destructive nature of multiculturalism.

I want to join the klan pls tell me

is there any possibility that a nonwhite can join the klan?
also, how do you rank the races?

How many blacks have you killed?

How is it that black on black attacks are worse then klan attacks?

You can contact your local chapter. You'll have to prove some ancestry to show you're white. After that you can get your white robes about $30.

Does your sister let you cum in her or is that only your dad that gets to do that?

What is your position in the Klan & can I see your robes & hood please?

Have you ever actually seen a black person

Black guy here...can you work harder towards resegregation?

I'm disgusted having to share toilets and water fountains with you disgusting rednecks

No, and worse to tolerable Jews, niggers, Muslims, spice, Indian (red dot), Indian (native drunk), Oriental.

Jews rank lower than niggers in the klan?

Unfortunately

What do you think of mixed races?

but is there still a way i can get the robes?
i live overseas.
i genuinely like the klan

The Jews are worse because without the Jew the nigger would eventually die off from being so dependent upon white society.

Mongrels

What is your position on non-whites that consider themselves pure American and sympathize with the white nationalist cause?

have you heard of the ayak company? they make a particular clasp called cabark.

shit

If you're not in the Klan I'm sure you can find one online.

how does it feel knowing your women are choosing the "lesser" race?

Basically the same thing.

Why do you hate niggers?

Only the trashy mentally disturbed ones are.

shouldn't you be out inbreeding with your siblings?

Watch the news. 16% of the population commits 60% of crime.

Nope

>thrashy

so, all of you. gotcha.

when are you guys going to unite with neo nazis and destroy the crips?

What evidence do you have to support the idea that Jews are the bane of humanity?

pic sort of unrelated

Klansmen out spells sjw.

How many of your original teeth do you have?

true, sjw didn't even find the typo, >distrobed is the typo.

What do you think about white people that are totally indifferent to the destruction of minorities?

Why did you guys have to go shit up some pretty dope symbols.
>Celtic Cross
>Rebel Flag
>Gadsden Flag (no step on snek)

Can't you guys go and make your own?

Follow up... How do you plan on expanding your influence and ideas to more people when you know damn well there isn't much value to "White culture."

How can you hate a people that our people forced here. This country was built on their backs. They have given so much great culture etc etc. Think about what American music would be like without black people.... Wake up borther.

not true, not being a filthy nigger is enough value to power the whole world full of WHITE POWER!

what does it feel to copy a catholic spanish order?

They'll swing

That's amazing. Do you have to be Christian?

how do you feel about catholics?

If he doesn't answer this, the whole synagogue'll be laughing for hours.

It's a heavy plus.

Why the fuck would you join the biggest FBI honeypot on the planet?

would you ever hate fuck a non white girl?

Good sir, do you enjoy your life and the dank memes that happen to exist with it?

I personally do not like them and the pope is a cuck.

Do grand/ imperial wizards still exist? If so how do they work? Do they lead one chapter or multiple? Also, do any other chapters interact with each other? (also, im not to knowledgeable about the clan so please forgive me if i got something wrong)

why do you copy a catholic order then?

that's actually probably hells angels 1% chapters now....

Ayak?

tHEY run around wearing wizard hats that are blue now. Its illegal in most states to wear a white wizard costume so we now look like Gandalf the gray. Don't worry though because it seems to attract the kids to our cause a lot more than usual.

Yeah true, the KKK can't be as bad as the Hells Angels. Still, don't you think the Klan is heavily infiltrated by the feds?

out of curiosity why the fuck do you take anything you see on Sup Forums seriously? Honestly I dobt anyone is honey potting anyone here. We're all just fucking around.

Since there is no one Klan anymore the different chapters have there own leader and set beliefs. And yes a lot of klans do interact with each other. It is a brother and sisterhood. We have BBQ cookouts and it's a nice get together with people that are your kind.

Snappy comeback thar. Probably busy playing dueling banjos.

Yo KKK faggot, answer

I'm a melanin enriched white man, may I join your gentlemanly establishment?

1-how do you feel about the fact that me, as a nigger, have fucked more white bitches than you'll ever will?
2- you mad white boy?

What is the sadest? Going on with the same mistake for 10 years, or bragging about it on Sup Forums?

>why the fuck do you take anything you see on Sup Forums seriously?
If true, it could be fun to know. If false, I enjoy a good LARP.

I don't really know about bane. I know he's a comic book character but I don't know what he does in the stories. He was created by a Jew so I don't care.

i highly doubt OP is a clansman. he's probably that just some faggot that read the wiki and some rhetoric.

t. i know clansmen.

So my grandfather was a grand wizard in I think the 11th chapter. Does that give me any favoritism or opportunities? He's been dead a long time and I live much farther south in the country now.

I wasn't asking if Jews are the Bane of humanity, fool, I was asking if they're the bane of humanity.

Yes it does you'll be considered second generation. Also what do you mean farther south?

Do you think she's a mongrel?

Again I really don't care.

My rope says yes.

this thread is a goldmine.

i didn't know people like this actually existed, i thought it was a myth to keep people out the south

Not one of these losers, but as a monogamous and married "white boy" I am not impressed. Counting fucks is like bragging about the number of times one stole or cheated in school. No pride in that

I'm in Missouri and he and his family spent at least 7 generations in the Michigan peninsula.

I'm not talking about comic books you fucking idiot, I'm asking you to provide actual evidence that Jews control society. Do you even know what the word 'bane' means?

why are jews and niggers worse than muslims? gotta say i disagree with you there, aint nothing worse than the muslims

You're just racist. :-/

He was a good man. Show him pride and join. South Carolinian Klansmen here.

Thoughts on Jefferson Davis?

would you hang a child?

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much do you hate blacks? I mean I know how they can be but what if you actually saw a nice one and he just wanted to talk would you perhaps be nice to him? And how about if he was a black nationalist would you at least have more respect for him?

God among men.

my friend is black and hates blacks hes light lightskin black could we join im white

Right back at you.

But niggers kill more niggers than you guys, they get the shit done. How's being inferior to niggers?

Look, we know that many traits are passed on in our genes. So if a race of people has a history of enslaving others, creating wars that cover the entire world, building bombs that could destroy entire cities, and bringing the assembly line process to mass genocide, then I say that is enough proof of their genetic... um... superiority?

The problem with racists is that they don't own a mirror.

>It's a family tradition.
How long has it been going on for and what state do you live in?

Also, don't school around your area teach about multiculturalism and has that watered down your beliefs at all?

Seriously considering it. The major issue I have is if I'm found to be associated with them I will be fired from my job. I currently work for the richest Jew run company in the country. I would definitely consider joining though.

My great great grandfather was heavy into the klan, obviously dead for a long time now but my grandmother has some ornamental klan heirlooms, would that be enough? How do you even find a local chapter?

been in Klan, didn't like it
now support the greens
still don't like non-whites much

>monogamous
that's what you think. there's a train of black dicks into your wife the second you look away. the whole hood is lining up around your house.

Does the family still vote Democrat?

> people has a history of enslaving others, creating wars that cover the entire world, building bombs that could destroy entire cities, and bringing the assembly line process to mass genocide
I don't get it, are you describing white people or Jews?
Are you even OP?