If jews were actually controlling the world wouldn't the jews just bankrupt Sup Forums they wouldnt want you spreading...

if jews were actually controlling the world wouldn't the jews just bankrupt Sup Forums they wouldnt want you spreading the truth right.

DEBUNKED!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

lichess.org/M6lphttB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4 chan is a Christian board and the long noses control them like finger puppets. It's about inciting rage and then carefully guiding that to meet the ends of the long noses.

im jewish im reporting you to my jew boss

Jews don't rule the world.
Idiots do, and the biggest opposition are also stupid

Pol is full of stupids

Why would they worry about Sup Forums spreading the truth when there are people like you who just wouldn't believe it regardless

The Jews fear the Samurai

Sup Forums is a fairly well controlled environment with a terrible public image and reputation. It's better everyone is lumped into one group and controlled.

Moot is getting his pay off at Google.

Because a jewish cuck started this site, he couldnt control it so he sold it off.

that dumb

your dumb

im dumb

EQUALITY!!!!

I am a simple heathen, I am indifferent to the long noses and their mischievous ways.

>Idiots do, and the biggest opposition are also stupid
well put bong kek

WE WUZ SAMRAYS N SHIET

Here is your fucking sad truth user. The truth is no one believes the real fucking truth, and those who are in power know this as long as they keep feeding us this stupid political propaganda bullshit.
We are but cells and organisms fighting and living among one another. This goes further than meets the eye. These organisms, which control our actions, thoughts, emotions, future past, and everything else we do, are the true factors in power here. When you look into the Bible and every major religion, herbs and plants played a major role. Jesus fucking spent 40 days and nights without food or water, yet in the beginning of the Bible it says, God created food, water and herbs for us to eat. The largest wars have revolved around specific plants which drive human evolution (intellectual), Vietnam was for weed, Current afghan war was for poppies, war on drugs, killing out natives was on all Spirit plants in NA. When we consume but one of these plants we become a different animal, something of smart intellect moving away from capitalism and slavery, we rebel against the very fabric of society. Instead they pump everything we consume with chemicals, bacteria, and disease. It is proven our pineal gland controls all the substances passing through our body, produces DMT and many other Spiritual cells, yet constantly we fuck it up by eating and drinking things which cause it death. Now weed is being grown with massive pesticides covered as fertilizers, which caused alzheimer's in bees and almost caused their extinction. We cannot talk about the food, water, and skin industry here or it gets Instantly flooded and blocked. This very comment will only speed this process up. They don't talk about the fact every pill sold in stores or by doctors has caused the largest epidemic of suicides, mass shootings, violence, and war across the entire world. So keep fighting the jews, muslims, whites, shiites, blacks, asians, trumps, while we die on the inside and out.

Wow, cannot refute that one.
I #FeelTheBern now

wow i'm devastated by your semi sarcastic response

lichess.org/M6lphttB

africans wish they were bushmen fuckin pieces of shit

And if they did that some people would know for sure that the jews rule the world. Instead they let it exist and for the simple minded users that's a proof that the jews don't rule anything.

Fucking check my shit.
These organisms and cells are at a war controlling every living animal on this planet, and many beyond. Those thoughts and ideas you get from smoking weed, whether manipulating gravity, eating, drawing inspiring art, and every fucking other thing we have created is the work of the Spirit. Jesus was 'in the Spirit' everytime He talked to God, which is the equivalent of being baptized. Not this stupid baptism we see today, do you think Jesus had regular water with Him? What about the fucking Holy Oil, the very thing He based God about. The Holy Spirit Oil!!! fucking made of specific plants, wine and honey!! The recently found pages of Nag Hammadi even give a vague description of how to fucking make it. And the Revelations clearly state all religions are following false practices, ALL of them. So when God returns to behead all of us, and He comes with the Holy Oil walking around the streets, will you drink it with Him? Will you fight to defend our sacred plants THE entire planet is fighting to destroy. We are what we eat.

You don't even get to vote

We are all Jews here m8

the truth is, this board is just an outlet for your rage.
By having this, any energy that would be othewrise put into action again the system, dissipates into the void filled with dank memes.
Its "Controled opposition", thats why its not down yet.

Its a containment board, shut it down and its seeps out onto the real internet where it actually matters.

A FUCKING LEAF. WITH TRIPS.

the same is true with all your 'alt-right' political parties.
outlets for rage.
trying to win, putting effort to achieve supposed change, but barely loosing.
but you put effort in, you feel accomplished, and thus your rage disspiates, no more change is needed since youre comfy now.

thus nothing will ever change, system is very very clever.

the pineal gland does not create DMT take that from a neuroscientist

>bushmen of the kalahari desert featues
Well they kinda have and its obvious that the capoid and khoisan are different from the bantu people.

why are you still here? where does it matter?

YOU JUST FUCKING TOLD THEM THAT

>wouldn't the jews just bankrupt Sup Forums

implying the heebs would pull the plug on their favorite data mine

>alzheimer's in bees

Not when you are consuming shit to kill your pineal gland. Do you know how we fucking form organs, mr neuroscientist? Do you know how we form thoughts, emotions, and intelligence? Can you explain how we evolve?
All of this is simply explained with biology, science, God (Not an invisible man, the Spirit plants), and the Theory of Everything, proposed by Einstein not the fucking movie. I will explain all of these and could write 500 fucking novels after researching every religion, realizing plants are the Spirit, making the small form of the Holy Oil, consuming just a single glass and seeing the fucking waves of magnets, electricity, and being having more information flood my mind than DMT floods fractals. Even religion itself, the Pope, deny the very fact Pinecones created the Pineal gland inside of us. What we eat, grows into us. Cancer is formed when we introduce a new substance inside of us, it grows a new organ after many generations. This is a painstaking long process, and takes many lives and deaths and much consumption, but it is the process.

Fucking google retard. Or just praise Allah, ahmed.