Have these guys ever won without any contraversey? Like, they are obviously talented...

Have these guys ever won without any contraversey? Like, they are obviously talented, but all of their wins are tainted when they use shady tactics in order to give themselves edge.

Why is Billicheck so insecure? Are all Boston men small dicked?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/09/25/sports/football/deflategate-new-england-patriots-nfl-science.html?_r=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Explain this bullshit

It happened to the Pats the night before they won Super Bowl 49

/thread

>contraversey

Stopped reading right there

Their 2014 Owl is legit since deflategate never actually happened but really all of their Owls are legit since the Patriots only got caught doing what every other team was doing. It's just memeing.

"""controversy""""

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA why are Americans such crybabies and pussies?

Stupid fucking jaywalkers

But you're disregarding all other controversy that has haunted them throughout every winning season. Why do they have to cheat? What is their problem?

If you ask me I think their accolades should be asterisked

>contraversey

kek

Also I firmly believe that Bill Billicheck has a micropenis

I'm not surprised

Brady is probably slightly above average length but not much girth. Billicheck absolutely has a micropenis. Just look at the guy...he's a pathetic sight

The Patriot's mid 2000 run was state based propaganda to cement the idea memetic value of "Patriotism" in the American populace for the purpose of moral and social support for the war effort, administration, and neoconservative foreign policy efforts.

Thus, deflating balls, reading plays, and all sorts of other shenanigans were implemented to ensure that Americans saw "Patriots" as winners.

nice fan fic

look everybody it's a bitchy wuss in it's native habitat

If he does his wife doesn't seem to mind.

Yeah, but it seems, plausible, you know?

That's because he has money bro when you lose your virginity/get a job you'll understand

>other NFL fans

you dont know me

This. It was obvious even back then the fix was in for a patriots owl after 9/11. Most people were alright with it, too. The fact that the league let them get away with cheating into 2 more is what's bullshit.

They also have a lot of white bois at wideout it seems like something small ding dong men would do. They need to cheat because their genetics as a team are inferior

Damn, I feel redpilled on the patriots bow

SUCCESS

BREEDS

JEALOUSY

I mean seriously, look at what people are willing to make up / believe about Trump out of pure jealous, anti-white hatred.

B-B-B-B-B-B THEY DO IT ALL THE TIME!

So basically what you're saying is that it's okay for other people to get a competitive advantage, and the Patriots basically should play handicapped all the time?

Also keep in mind, the Patriots are under a microscope since they win all the time, so when the Giants tampered with headsets and the colts and falcons pump sound into their stadium, the charges get dropped and the stories covered up.

>Random Bostonian pushes the fire alarm button because he's an autistic fuck that thinks that's gonna actually influence the game.
>Even more autistic fucktards on Sup Forums think it's Belichick or Brady behind this
Kys faggot

then why does everyone hate the patriots so much and call them cheaters
seems like it backfired

So thats why the patriots win! They pull a fire alarm at night at the opposing teams hotel. God I didn't believe it till now, but you know a fire alarm being pulled would make me lose a big game the next day.

From NBC Sports in case anyone wanted to read something not written by an autist

"The Steelers got a 3 a.m. wakeup call courtesy of a false fire alarm at their team hotel in New England, and the authorities were quick to act.

Sal Paolantonio of ESPN reports that Massachusetts State Police have apprehended a 25-year-old Boston man on charges of disorderly conduct, disturbing the peace and pulling a false alarm at the Steelers’ hotel.

The false alarm was apparently planned out in advance by Patriots fans wanting to disturb the Steelers: Paolantonio reports that the man pulled the alarm, ran out of the hotel and jumped into a waiting car, fleeing the scene. But police were nonetheless able to catch up to them."

Just a prank bro

that's what i figured when i heard
just some dumbass fan trying to fuck with stuff

Depending on how long you have to stay outside and wait it could fuck your sleep up pretty bad. I've been at hotels where you're left waiting outside at 2am for over an hour because retard pulled the fire alarm

And they say Patriots fans are the worst. Dedication like that deserves a trophy.

I remember when cardinals fans burned Donovan McNabbs yard before the NFC championship in 2008. NFL needs more dedicated fans.

Because it served it's purpose in the necessary administration and political climate.

Tbh it's weird this doesn't happen more often when teams have to spend the night in "enemy" territory

>BASED

>deflategate never actually happened
Tom, did Giselle give you permission to remove your cuck harness?

lol cheatriots """"fans"""" defending these antics

no humility whatsoever

Literally no proof of Patriots being involved but somehow it's evidence of Belicheks meddling.

Get a fuckin grip, the game hasn't even started yet.

Not every team's owner is best friends with the league's commissioner to have them sweep their shit under the rug

Not the hero we deserve. God bless.

The footballs were in line with the expected measurements.

I know most football fans are retarded and can't understand simple science, but this is REALLY basic stuff.

Pulling fire alarms as a joke isn't even bad, it literally a harmless prank. Lighten up

Im sorry about your big game loser.

>literally no proof

Do you realize how easy it would be for someone in the organization to pay some pathetic Boston fag to go and pull an alarm. They don't need to risk it internally. With every controversy they can deflect involvement by just putting it in a fall guy...

Are Boston fags in such denial that they really think these cucks are legit?

Not an argument.

Still literally no proof.

>thinking that there can be proof in a situation like this

Missing the point you pussy ass fag

no.

No its Belichick and Brady personally doing it, and pointing and laughing as the whole team runs out of their rooms.

Well just bury your head in the sand, you cuck.

Everyone cheats to some degree. If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

They just got caught due to Mangini being a rat

The steelers did this to themselves so they can have something to cling to after the pats destroy them

It's kinda funny because he literally filmed signals too since the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree.

No, you're missing the point you pissy cunt.

It's all in your head if nobody on the planet can provide a shred of evidence.

Nobody cares, or should care, about your fanfiction.

This.

>game hasnt even started yet
>Steelersfags already making excuses
At least the Colts had the class to do it after they got blown out.

>"Spygate is a big regret," Mangini said. "It wasn't supposed to go down the way it went down."
>"There was no great value in what they were doing," Mangini said. "It wasn't worth it. It wasn't worth it to me personally. It wasn't worth it to the relationship."

nytimes.com/2016/09/25/sports/football/deflategate-new-england-patriots-nfl-science.html?_r=0
this is a pretty interesting article about the lab that tested the footballs for that sort of thing
they spent 3 months experimenting to find out if anything explained the lower pressure besides deflation
give it a read

You're a fucking leaf from the most cucked nation on earth...do you think your opinion on American football means anything? Kill yourself senpai

worst """fans""" in all of sports

>A company paid to come up with data to support a conclusion defends its shoddy research.

Why are you surprised by this?

it was paid to investigate the situation impartially

> Be almost every NFL team but the giants

>cry about patriots doing something that happens to every fan base, the headsets go out only in NE (Its happened in plenty of stadiums) the fire alarms are pulled (Happens to literally everyone

blow me jealous cucks patriots winning #5 yoou faggots

did belichek pull that alarm too?

I think it's most likely just a random patriots fan