How likely is a JFK style assassination on Donald Trump if he becomes president and starts cutting off the...

How likely is a JFK style assassination on Donald Trump if he becomes president and starts cutting off the bankers/globalists/war mongers?

>if he becomes president and starts cutting off the:

>globalists/war mongers
About a 40% chance of assassination

>bankers
100%

Possible, but likeliness depends entirely on how devoted the secret service is to defending him, and if donald keeps his own personal guards on standby. Frankly i'd be afraid if all I had was the secret service, they've been doing a pretty bad job these last couple years.

80% likely.

Zero. JFK was a message to any future POTUS puppets with potential to grow a conscience. Does Trump strike you as someone with a conscience?

World is owned lock, stock and barrel now, it's really a mop up job.

Yes but the public is too aware now. We have social media and the internet. Not to mention just all the mystery still surrounding 9/11. The nwo/globalists would be dumb to even try it

Depends who his VP is

100% likely goyim :)

Molon Labe

Fuck off fbi

he needs to set up a branch new agency to replace the secret service as soon as he gets elected. for his own protection and to use as secret police for dealing with degenerates.

people mourned JFK

most of the US population will cheer if Trump get assassinated

I wouldn't be surprised if his VP got killed too, and somehow Hillary becomes president

or they let Trump live and somehow force an impeachment or get him to resign

Considering everyone has a smartphone with video recording capabilities, a presidential assassination would never happen. It's also the reason why another 9/11 will never happen. They simply won't be able to get away with it. Footage will be captured from every single angle so controlled demolitions would be impossible to execute without leaving evidence.

I think it would likely be a mentally ill liberal acting on their own.

The way CNN put that guy who stormed the stage at a rally on a pedestal leads me to believe this is how it's being pushed.

The same way Rolling Stone put the Boston bomber on the cover of an issue.

Trump is a racist and a fascist, prove me wrong.

You can't

>racist
Realist you mean
>fascist
Who cares

yes i agree

depends on his vp pick

Honestly he'd be way safer with Sanders as VP than half the neocon faggots he's looking at. (and he really wouldn't be safe then) Newt Gingrich would get him killed, unless he sold out.

incredible post lad

Not likely since presidents no longer ride with the top down.

>racist and a fascist
Good.

>Those fucking Soros glasses
Every time.

There is also footage of the original 9/11, didn't stop them.

Might have slowed them down tho, but I doubt it.

>racist
Same
>fascist
Mussolini made the trains run on time.

>Racist
No. Muslims are not a race and neither are Mexicans. Most Mexicans are Mestizos, but Mestizos aren't inherently Mexican or exclusive to Mexico. Those are the only two groups of people who people call Trump a racist for bringing up and neither is actually a race.
>Fascist
There's a good 95% chance you don't actually have the slightest clue what fascism is, and you just use it to refer to any ideology which isn't preapproved by your sociology professor. Pic related is the most concise description I've come across.

Is he even alive?
He looks so scary.

Still seems like a shit-tier economic system.

I don't want no fuggin guberment takin muh freedums