What does Sup Forums drive?

What does Sup Forums drive?
Picked up a 85 AMC eagle about a month ago.

Did Grandma donate that to you since you're now a man?

Nice find, I've always wanted the fastback version.

Nah picked it up 5hrs away from a guy who didnt know jack shit about cars.

Its the wagon style. I do like the sx4 model though

>from a guy who didnt know jack shit about cars.

1978 batavus regency

03 sierra sle 4x4. Love it

tough old girl, almost 200k and still gets me where i need to go.

e38 740i this pic is a week after i got the car

1980 Chevy Luv 4x4

Mine's not this pretty

WOW? YOU OWN A RANGER? YOU THINK YOUR FUCKIGN COOL OR SOMETHIGN FAGOGT?"T?T??

2013 wrx sedan

One of these.

2015 Nissan Sentra. Big trunk, good on gas. Perfect for hauling a pa around to gigs and commuting to and from work every day

230k on mine rusted out to shit runs good

what a sad little man.

Cool. What's the other car in the garage?

i take the bus

1989 240sx powered by a 1JZGTE

> first car was a 76 Hornet Wagon
It looks to be in good shape. Hang onto it, they're going up in value.

3 on the tree?

Eagle is the granddaddy of AWD SUV's. Knew a guy that owned one, cool as hell but thirsty for gas.

WRX because mountain town

A 1961 Mercedes Benz 190D.

same dust as the last time you posted it, i don't think she's getting the attention she deserves user.

you never leave the property do you?

D... Di... Did... Did you hit a unicorn?

I wash my car with the blood of bronies

I drove it once, then started on the interior.. Uhh.. oh boy. We got a Swiss Cheese Benz here! not much left for floors and I'm wary that the sub frame will not hold up well. Looks like its weak as it is. But good call guys, glad someone remembered it. I'm ether going to restore it all the way or just sell it. I daily my little red truck.

Holden VF Commodore

I mean, Chevy SS Sedan. Manual.

do they all come with those hood vents? They look good.

Where I live, the last one of those rusted to the ground 25 years ago.

The '16s and '17s have the hood vents. I think they make it look a little sportier, but overall the car is still a total sleeper.

I still want one, someday. Although the Caprice PPV market is starting to saturate finally and they can be had cheap. Just have to get the undercover one so its nicer and they usually have all the bells and whistles

I highly recommend it. It does everything. Total Jekyll and Hyde personality, thanks to the adaptive suspension and bi-modal exhaust. It can be a luxury cruiser one minute and a shouty muscle car the next.

I bet this thing mobs

I love that generation of 7 Series.

I currently drive the Supra in the back and have a 1991 rx7 (not in picture). I'm also working on fixing up that corvette stingray I just picked up from the junkyard recently

2006 Kodiak. 6.6 liter Duramax with turbo and intercooler

bov or nah?

always loved the rx7, any generation. i had an 87 non turbo a while ago and if the speedo was accurate that bitch still hit 145 mph with 180k on it.

i crashed it drunk one night, i imagine it would still be road worthy if i hadn't.

r.i.p. in pieces 87

Z32

Nah, work vehicle. Assuming you mean bug out vehicle.

Thing is a pig on diesel, getting about 3km to the liter on average

I got a 2005 Maserati spyder I've been driving around a lot this year. Just one of my few toys

Ahh.. That is a little guzzler. 3km/L must really be a pain.

What did you pay? Miles? I had a buddy that had a concord sitting in a barn for years. crazy old slant 6. If he got it to start, you could hear it half a mile away. Thought it would blow up. heh.

Not my money kek

it's pretty easy to tell it's not yours kiddo, why bother lying?

post a rel pic or find a trap thread.

same

Damn that sucks. I have a few pics of a few other cars I used to own. This is the rx7. Sold it for $40k. Had 2,300 miles

I can't believe you guys put that many miles on those things. I had a ranger once and between 50k and 80k miles nearly everything broke.

Best practical sports car out there night now.

>>Practical
>>Not AWD
heh.jpg

I've got an 02 (need to sell it) and a 2012. Cool trucks

My aventador SV

Worked hard as fuck to get this thing

Used to own this old Porsche 944. As well

That pic is dope

2016 taco

terrible pic, but it's the only one that fits within the new cucked file sizes

I'd post my car but people always bitch about how the wheels don't fit the car even though they are one of the most popular wheel choices for the car and brand of car in general, or think that my bronze wheels are black.

So fuck yall.

Just post it

I really hate mustangs and mustang fanboys, but for the money and the cheap upgrades I've managed to put together quite the track car (street rims are pictured). Pictured is my 2007 Roush Mustang Stage 3 with a complete Trak Pak suspension system, TVS2300 supercharger upgrade, etc etc etc.

Fuck yea, sitting in traffic. Way to really open her up.

sooo which country do you live in?

Lmfao fuck you
Live in UK

Thats pussy repellent

the fuck do you do for a living

ok

2004 Volvo S40 diesel
1972 VW Beetle

used to work for Lehman brothers before the 2008 financial crisis then after that moved to the U.K. And have just been investing money into the stock market

I think that looks dope tbh

those wheels are terrible.
what the fuck kind of color combo is that?

04 Sentra SER SpecV

thanks

I REALLY thought they would be more gold when I ordered this color. I spent weeks looking at pictures. All looked brighter gold. Got them and was disappointed but I still like the look anyway. Int he sunlight they glow bronze and the goldflake sparkles and it looks nice. They basically look black most of the time, which is fine with me.

>inb4 cx5 faggot appears

enjoying the UK?

R8 my piglet Sup Forums

Eh similar to the US. Just roads are backwards lol. Here is my old m4.

your moms fat ass

twin bros ayyyyyyy

i almost bought one of those

funny how anonymity lets you be the man of your dreams.

fuck off idiot.

Ayyyyy I tell you what she's a good little bike. Gotta love that v twin torque.

mazda RX-8 I can't help but love the rotary

You bought a supercar.. in one of the most car-nazi countries in the entirety of fucking Europe, that hasn't even got an autobahn that you can rocket it on?

You fucking idiot.
Invest in a new house so you can actually enjoy that car.

I mean I really don't care what you say to me. I made a lot of money screwing people over with mortgage backed securities and derivatives to find the rate of change for a lot of companies stock shares. I'm loving the life I want and dreamed of as a kid while I'm sure you aren't. So by all means go ahead and waste your time with a pointless argument. I have nothing better to do right now :)

also got another twin, an africa twin

awwww yea son.

TORQUE FOR DAYS

My buddy has an old 4×4 luv.

As a bonus, it's a diesel.

That little truck crawls anywhere.

I own a 2012 Vauxhall Astra 2.0ltr but I crashed it not to long ago bent the steering colum and struts been sitting in the garage ever since

I do not like Germany at all tbh. The autobahn I've driven on like 3 times. Pretty fun but I wouldn't want to live in the country

2014 tsx

Love the way those African twins look. I would have bought me one but I really dig my squatty little Buell. It's just so easy to flat foot.

'94 Volvo 850. Bought it at a tow yard auction in April for $600

i saw that movie too, and until you start posting time stamps of these cars you say you own you are a lying faggot.

You don't have to live in the country, but it'd definitely be a better place for that car.
Fuck sitting in traffic 24/7 in the middle of fucking England where it rains all the time.