A 15-year-old wants to suck my dick, should I let her? I'm 23, age of consent is 16 in my state

A 15-year-old wants to suck my dick, should I let her? I'm 23, age of consent is 16 in my state.

Can I get fucked up for this?

Wait a year dood.

you would have to remain atheist the rest of your life because you would certainly go to hell if it is real

jesus's mom was 14 dood

Man your life would get ruined if she decided to tell people about it. Probably not worth the risk. We are talking your info posted on the web, being on the sex offender registry, maybe jail time. NOT worth it. Some girls talk and some keep secrets, but you dont really know what she would do.

oh excuse me i didnt know you were the son of god
>oh wait

Morally it's fine legally ZOMG CHILD RAPING MONSTER!!111

And his dad was probably about the same age. It was the norm just a few hundred years ago for teens to be married and have families.

don't do it man

I would do it

There goes OP, being a faggot again

1. Are you such a neet that you can't get head from anyone but a 15 year old girl?

2. Are you such a neet that you would risk your entire future for one blowjob instead of waiting until she turned 16?

Don't do it faggot
just wait another year

1. figuratively yes, except for a fat chick

2. probably not

Fellatio isn't sexual relations. Just bring along some weed but don't inhale.

When I was 21 I slept with 2 different 15 year olds and word got out about both of them.
I didn't get arrested, I just got a bit of a reputation.
Nip that shit in the bud before it happens because if you DO get caught you're fucked, literally FUCKED.
I don't regret anything only because I never got caught.

Go for a drive, park up somewhere realllll isolated and covered and get busy with her.

>Nip that shit in the bud before it happens
what did you mean by this

Jesus' dad was god

Wait it out til 16 or you'll wait it out in court and on a list.

No he fuckin' won't, he will if he's spotted doing it. Providing he doesn't video tape it he'll be fine.

If hell is real, he's already going there for wearing fabric woven of two cloths/eating bacon/getting a haircut. Don't worry about it.

no female is worth jail time

another thing to consider. Fellatio is actually illegal in some states and if they get you for her age they could possibly tack that on just to fuck you over worse.

Well your going to do it so here is something's. DONT let her text you about any of this. NONE! No calling either. No pics at all. Then do what you want. It will be your word against hers. But if there is a paper trail your are getting nigger dicks. If she blows up and goes crazy texting you later you got to act like she's crazy no idea what the fuck is going on.

Don't, basically.
Not worth being caught.

Everyone of these faggots don't realise that she's not a fucking child, if she wants to suck dick well then she wants to suck dick, she ain't about to go tell the police and as for the rumours, she's 15 and a stupid ass 15 year old will lie about anything.

Protip: make it a controlled environment, remember your the adult and you do have control of the proceedings because she's 15; no phones, no witnesses to your interaction, no evidence (don't cum on her clothes) and make her wash her mouth out with alcohol (or just give her alcohol pre and post). Stick to those guide lines and you'll get away with it every time.

Dude you sound like a professional rapist or something.

Thank god, another voice of reason.

If it's not his dick it's gonna be someone else's.

Because no one's ever gone to jail because some crazy bitch they didn't fuck went after them, let alone actually do anything with the kid.

How can a 15 year old want to suck a dick if she can't possibly understand what sucking a dick represents to society?

That's ridiculous! 15 years old cannot POSSIBLY understand the repercussions of sucking a dick. 15 year olds NEVER suck dick, and anyone who says otherwise is clearly a pedophile who wants to fuck kids and should sent to jail for his evil thoughts.

Been in the same situation as op and more so, it might be called statutory rape but when a young girl asks you to your face and not over text well then why wouldn't I, providing my guidelines have been met, it's either me or some ill experienced little boy that will give them bad memories and no pleasure. They're not children they young women that want pleasure and I enjoy doing it.

I'm interested, what's your opinion?

Are you dumb?

This
Do it

You've clearly never met a physically fully developed 15 year old then.

Are you a pedophile?

15 year old teens CAN'T CONSENT. Therefore you're a rapist who should kill yourself.

There are no exceptions, the law is the ultimate argument you'll ever need in your life and the absolute truth. If you EVER disagree, you should be burnt alive to stop thinking about raping kids.

Learn2NewTestament

They can and do consent. It's only wrong in America

american 15 year olds can't consent (except in some states they can consent, but their consent is only valid if the partner is close in age, because obviously teenagers would never exploit and pressure their peers). in dozens of other countries they can. to say nothing of other countries where 14,13, and 12 can consent.

almost makes you think setting the age of consent anywhere above the age of reason is entirely arbitrary...

I've been there and done that but i don't have a clinical approach to banging underage girls.

I don't see it as clinical I see it as just another form of protection, like using a condom. A condom stops me from dealing with user Juniours running around and my guidelines stop me from running around jail trying to preserve my asshole.

Those are third world shitholes, and france doesn't count because they smell bad.

15 year olds are NOT sexual objects and they can't possibly understand sex, or desire it, even though they're sexually mature, it doesn't matter because only pedophiles would want to engage in sex with anyone younger than 18.

This isn't an opinion, it's just fact, and anyone who disagrees with me must be sent to jail immediately since they're a danger to society and to all kids surrounding them. These people need to be stopped, this is a matter of life and death, and kids are actually dying in the hands of these sick individuals who keep sexualizing 15 year olds.

wow it amazes me how many pedophiles there are on this site

Sex hurts children, period. I mean, imagine having a white hot slab of meat sliding into your rectum, filling you up from the bottom, a penis so big around that its girth presses out into your insides so hard that you can feel the contour of every throbbing vein. It's so enormous you can't help but grip it like you're hanging on for your very life. There are giant strong hands squeezing on your hips that almost wrap all the way around, like when you were held as a baby, kneading you. Behind you low grunts from lungs four times as big as yours, belonging to a powerful protective loving man, needing you. Soft sweaty hair against your behind as the penis gently, at first, pushes your organs out of its way. Your heart beats in your throat, as if the penis is pushing it all the way up there. Your skin seems to burn hotter and hotter as the pushes into you get faster. Eventually there's an even greater swelling inside you, so much that you think you're going to burst open, moaning somewhere, and then the penis shrinks, slides out of you, and you're left feeling empty but tingling all over with a warm spot in your center. Later there is a sadness because you know that you're growing so fast that you'll never be filled up quite as much as you just have been. But you can't wait for the next time.

Wow wows I'm no rapist but if a hot young woman is gonna offer to suck my dick then sure suck away. I'm not gonna force myself onto a women because that would be rape and I'm not going to seduce a young woman because that would be messed up. Just to get a gauge, how often to you actually come across young women? Never?

he was making a farcical post einstein

Age Countries (links are to sections on this page)
14 Albania, Andorra, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia
15 Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden

yes, 3rd world shitholes all of them

This WAS our home.

fuck off you dont deserve a home

Canadian cuck

Should've looked at the photo....trigger happy I guess

The argument of consent is based on the idea that those under 18 can't understand the consequences of their actions
15 year olds in America can make a decision to commit a crime, but and are consider capable of understanding consequences, can be charged as an adult and some have even gotten the death penalty, but they can't consent to sucking a dick?

I know, right? It's horrible. You should probably leave and never come back.

No sense waste your time amongst criminals who want to fuck 15 year olds. That's a sin anyway, and they're probably all mentally ill individuals who will die in jail.

Let's go back to >>>/reddit/ together my fellow anonymous, where these low life pedophile degenerates can't hurt our children.

That "Age of consent" thing only means that two 16-17 year olds can legally consent. It doesn't meant that a 40 year old can fuck a teenager and not spend the next 20 years getting assraped in prison. After 18 you can't fuck anyone under 18 without invoking statutory rape charges in the US in any state regardless of age of consent. I looked into it for an um friend.

Fuck off, you came to the wrong fucking site.

Kill yourself. Seriously, someone like you can't possibly bring anything positive to anyone in the world even if you tried.

She might teach you a thing or two.

>pedophiles
>worthless
>meaningless
>pathetic

Weak bait.

3/10 for making me reply.

Pedophiles deserve to hang.

This is incorrect. Each state determines its own age of consent.

Morally it is okay. Legally it is not ok and not worth it. I had sex with underage girls as young as 12 until I was 25. Not something that I would recommend though.

>kys pedos

Considering you're dumb enough to even need to ask, you're going to make a big mistake at some point anyway so do what you will.

this

If you walked down the street with the ability to read the thoughts of men, you'd blow your fucking head off.

Do it pussy

>wash her mouth out with alcohol
My friend Michael called that "Jesus juice". It goes down easier that way.

Kill yourself

>faggots

>spidermanned pedos

You're either illiterate or retarded. If you don't believe me go ahead and fuck a 16 year old and tell all your friends. Tell me what the judge says when you say "but ma consent laws".

Yes. Bitch will snitch you out.

>this is you faggots

>15 year olds are NOT sexual objects
Did you even read the OP? ITT the 15-year-old is treating the 23-year-old as a sexual object.

>sure is deserving of the fbi in here

do the responsible thing. make the bitch wait 'till the day she hits 16. patience is a virtue. she'll think you're alpha / not desperate for making her wait and will want you more, will probably also let you bang. gives you time between now and then to get to know her a bit more and see if she's into the kinda shit that most girls her age are nowadays, aka BDSM, submission and similiar stuff (thanks to Tumblr). could have yourself a ripe little fucktoy for a while if you play this right.

And was you uncle Michael a nice man or a mean man?

leave

If you get caught just tell the cops you identify as a 15 year old boy.

I could anyway because I'm in Canada, where age of consent is indeed 16.
Doesn't change the fact that it's perfectly legal to fuck 16 year olds in many states. If you don't believe me, you have all of google at your fingertips.

He was very nice to all of us but he dressed funny sometimes.

also gives you time to evaluate whether she's a risk worth taking all not 'cause like some anons stated, some young bitches love to talk. and even if you let her do whatever when she hits 16, if she talks, people will judge you because they're ignorant when it comes to biological imperatives. so yeah, get to know her, form a bond with her, be a cool guy with her, but not in a way that ends up with you being friendzoned. more like an alpha male authority figure that's good to her that she'll eventually want to fuck, and you should be good to go.

15 year olds don't understand sex, and they can't possibly grasp the concept of sucking a dick.

15 year olds don't find older people attractive and they NEVER want to have sex with adults, that's just a fact and the motherfucking LAW.

Anyone who says otherwise is a PEDOPHILE, who should rot in jail.

or not*

Uhh yeah, had sex with a lot of minors.
too be fair though, they aren't really worth it. Not expereinced.

you must obey

Yeah and especially if you are on the internet

>rape
Fellatio is not rape, it's sexual assault. And in this case she would be assaulting him.

>moar

I'm glad you have that nice memory.
Another memories?

Time to give your mother her laptop back.

No

if you're talking about male 15 year olds then yes. because female 15 year olds are a lot more mentally and psychologically developed than their male counterparts.

young women / girls of 15-16 have much more of a grasp of the concept of sexual relations and are hardwired to seek them earlier because the sooner they procreate the better it is for their offspring. it's part of their biological imperatives.

hence why you find that young girls of 15/16 are much more sexually active (usually with older guys) than young men / boys of the same age who are only just discovering that they can do other things with their dick than piss and do the helicopter

Nigger are you stupid, he's strawmanning moralfags

youre all a bunch of faggots