Ask a Groom Lake (Area 51) employee anything

Ask a Groom Lake (Area 51) employee anything.

the cafeteria any good?

whats in area 51?

Do you know my nephew Dustin? He's a firefighter

ever suck off any ayylmao dick

Is S4 a real thing?

Funny you should say that. I assume you have spent time there or have heard stories. Yes. Amazing food. We call it the groom lake gut after you've been there awhile.

yes

Where's the pizza?

Things are very compartmenalized there. So while I don't know for sure I'd say no. It's constantly a running joke around there.

What would happen to you if you told someone (us) what's inside?

Sorry I don't know any of the FF there personally. They are always very nice guys however.

What does an average day look like for you?

What happeneds to the construction workers who build shit there? A trip to Belize?

Is there any talk of when disclosure is coming there?

I'd be charged with devolging secrets. It's a federal offense. That's why I'm keeping things surface level

sucking off alot of ayylmao cock mostly

Do they let you listen to your own music?

Could you at least tell us on a scale from 1-10 how mind-blowing the truth is?

So what's the deal with anal probing?

How much of the technology we've obtained there, made it out in to civilian lives?

We keep somewhat regular hours. If your project is operating during the night you work a night shift. Different schedules depend on where and who you work for. I've stayed there for 3 weeks straight once. Typically I fly in twice a week and get week off. But this depends on who and what you are working on.

I've also pondered that thought.

So there's not much concern for spelling in groom lake
Did you need a high school diploma to get your job or was that besides the point?

cell phones, tang and microwaves

They are govt. contractors. Paid very well.

Area 51 is basically where all the technology you have now, is made 5 years prior for the military.

Also the moon landing was faked there as well.

Rolling

was bob lazar actually an employee there or was he full of shit?

What was your starting pay and what do you make now?

Awr a;lies, real?

bout tree fiddy

have you seen the footage?
have you met anyone who's seen the footage?

not gps?

Jt3

?

This is a complex question. So we aren't allowed to bring out electronics. They hold your phones in vegas before you take off. They do have iPods and iPads you can check out at the entertainment floor there. Basically a library / rec room. They have a large virarity of music and movies.

>Sorry I don't know any of the FF there personally. They are always very nice guys however.
It was a shot in the dark...he lives in Utah now, takes a flight into Vegas on Sunday night then catches the "company jet" Monday morning. Spends a week there (12 hours on, 12 hours off), then goes home.

Bump

Is the TR3-B propulsion alien or Standard Model Physics?

Jt3 employee....?

Would the sheep of the world really panic if the things you keeps secret come out?

Did something really happen on July 10, 1947, or nah?

dont want to comment. Sorry

Op, from 1-10 whats the likelyhood that extraterrestrials are real?

Sorry can't comment on this one.

Lockheed Martin or Northrop Grumman holds alien knowledge?

Why is this a complex question?
Are you stupid?

Are the Centerra guys allowed inside the perimeter, or are they exterior test site security only?

Sorry I'm on a phone. Yes I have a high school deplomia and a college degree.

your drunk hahaha

never spent time there. haven't really heard many stories either.

I just think that aliens aren't real and they've built some very amazing machines out there.

Fuck you

This pretty much confirms what ive always thought, they got sone shit going on in there and i KNOW they do you and me both know OP you know the truth for sure but you also know that im right and i believe the truth

do the niggers on the hill shoot to kill or to warn you

I can't honestly say. But i highly doubt it. He's also a big joke around there along with S4

Pussy.

Wot due alium tits lokk lyk?

>Are you my coworker 'Steve'?

i work at s7 guys, i am a reptilian on lvl 5, ask me anything. keep it surface level. pic is me.

This would help expose me. Sorry I won't answer that. It's lucrative

How do you get to work now that the Janet flights are gone?

Use three periods in two sentences if the alien shit is all just for propaganda outside of basic R&D for strategic military purpose.

Is Half Life 3 being stored there?

Why start the thread if it so pussywhipped to comment on half the questions... Nobody is going to find out about you just answer my nigga

Os earth an installation for life, or did it from all on its own?

I've been to A51 and Tonopah

You can't see shit that you're not working on directly.

It's just the way it is.

Wont work damn trump be lookin at us

No im not stupid. Just couldn't answer as yes or no. It's not complex as much as it was detailed.

answer the dubs!

In my research I think they do. Good question but I don't think it can be answered

There are different levels of security for even the security personal. Most areas inside the complex are actual MilSec.

"Who"

Except any aliens capable of crossing the galaxy to get here would easily outsmart us and think of us how we think of chickens or worms.

Proof faggit!

Not Trump, but every bit of internet activity is logged for a duration of time. So much data that most things are buried too deep unless searched for and with an eye in everyone's business, seemingly strange shit becomes quite common.

it's just a shitty military base
the gov't doesn't keep secrets inside some fucking military bases

Are we all fucked. Are the ayy lmao underground waiting to emerge, War of the World's style.

That's dumb, everyone knows the ayy lmaos are at Wright patt

All these newfags.
Fake Lame and Gay
Op is a huge faggot like usual

>
Good point, it's the most pressing question dealing with the spiritual world. Answer the dubs is mandatory,

Did you need to get permission to do this thread?

Even if it's all above board I'd assume you'd need an ok

You're full of shit.
Nobody that works there would ever talk about to anybody, let alone online. They would face some serious prison time and their online activities are heavily monitored.
Fucking summerfags.

OP here. That's it for me. You guys take care! Sorry I couldn't answer the real juicy questions. Maybe someday.

holy shit, i mean, i can`t believe in the progress made in the last 100 years, if you go hard and think about it you will realise that we are not that smart

>reverse engineering

See you tomorrow for the "Undercover CIA OP with a suitcase nuke AMA"?

What's underneath Pantex in texas?

salary is considered personal info

are you the guy from

I really distrust Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman, the technological advancement achieved it is ridiculous

Can you prove us that you are telling the truth?

This is actually true.

How do you get a job there?

Have anal sex with alien bro

Op here , every 2nd Tuesday of the month anyone can drive into the base and go to the HR building where you can fill out an application. This is one of the secrets no one really knows about .

Dont listen to him, this is a myth made up to lure in crazies for their experiments.