I strongly think I might be in the autistic high fonctioing range, like asperger's or something, ask me anything

I strongly think I might be in the autistic high fonctioing range, like asperger's or something, ask me anything.

how many steps did you take from your bed to your bathroom this morning?

How many dicks have you sucked?

maybe 20 ish

including your dad?

whats the deal with airline food?

Of course

I wouldn't know, I never flew on a plane.

then none

Well yeah.

already answered...

prompt response time

impeccable spelling

you gonna be fine, hang in dare aspy

my fingers are as dyslexic as any moron on a rainy day when i'm tired, but the point is, im trying to understand the condition more, i'm rather socially inept.

you arent autistic you are just retarded

really, please elaborate, I'd love to know how retarded I am from someone who read less then 1 minutes of my time...

I thought shitposters would be smarter and at least entertaining to engage.. I always set my expectations too high.

I'll listen op

Im growing tired of acting like people expect. Feels empty. Like i'm not there.
My anxiety is through the roof, for no reason I understand, all the time, and i pretend i'm calm, until I blow up. People tell me i'm weird but they never say how.

I like the pic. I offer you a video.

You don't seem that high-functioning.

strange and gnarly... i think i like it.

what i think they mean by that range is just that im not held back with learning disabilities and complete inapitude to communicate, but i'm artisticly gifted, and i learn rather fast, i don't remember ever having to study. things like that