When it started being considered normal to have the name of a company in your clothes...

>When it started being considered normal to have the name of a company in your clothes? Doesn´t that make you a human outdoor? Doesn´t that mean you actually PAID to a major company to advertise for them? Doesn´t that make you a complete fucking retard?

>>When it started being considered normal to have the name of a company in your clothes?
Quite a long time.
Newly wealthy countries love this shit as a status symbol because they haven't had a chance to learn what is actually considered fashionable.

> Doesn´t that make you a human outdoor?
You mean billboard? Yes, but if I really like a product, I don't mind wearing a brand and I don't see it as any different than wearing a band's merch. (Though, to be honest, I only do this with products/companies, not clothing companies.)

>Doesn´t that mean you actually PAID to a major company to advertise for them?
Yes.

>Doesn´t that make you a complete fucking retard?
Eh, I guess if it's AE or something, but I always try and get shirts from places I like to give 'em a bit of advertising adn support.

You know you could've just asked those questions without greentexting it all, right?

>still wearing Hollister

Yes. It does.

I love wearing my adidas originals and there's nothing you can do about it.

I can proudly say that I've never owned any Holister or American Eagle clothing.

I like Nike so I want more people to buy their products so that the company grows and I can more easily obtain their products either geographically or online purchases. It's really quite simple.

That's why I only wear the occasional band t-shirt or some local skate company t shirt if I want t shirts with logos. Otherwise I feel most comfortable in plain clothes.

black text is too boring/ monotonous

>human outdoor

What did he mean by this?

>Doesn´t that make you a human outdoor?

wat

sorry, by outdoor I meant billboard...

>pretty much had to dress in nothing but Holister, A&F, and AE all throughout high school
I still have some of those shirts. they're so fucking ugly, uncomfortable, and in general trashy
and to think, most of them were 50+ dollars
never mind the jeans, Jesus those were like a hundred each

>tfw wearing an american eagle shirt with a hollister plaid overshirt sitting on the computer in my joe boxers with adidas socks

cum at me brahs

One day when you go outside you'll understand.

American Eagle has nice stuff though without logos.

who are you quoting

Why would that make you retarded? There is literally nothing wrong with being a walking advertisement, it's fashionable.

>Huu huu huu you're a tool of da ebil corporations
Your communist president is literally being impeached for corruption. Please give it a rest with the "evil corporations" bullshit.

Makes sense for small companies but not for fucking nike.

I own heaps lacoste, ralph lauren and tommy milfricker, I just rack it all. Fuck all you hoes, get a grip motherfucker.