Donald J. Trump

Donald J. Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=05Ogn09G2Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That sure is him

IS NOT MY PRESIDENT

IS A TREASONOUS, RETARDED, ANTI-AMERICAN PIECE OF CRIMINAL SHIT.

What about him?

Every person who voted GOP in the last election should be tried for treason. Putting this utter buffoon in the White House was an act of high treason, as they wantonly betrayed their country.

You left out God-Emperor.

Quality thread, mate. Thought-provoking.

Hag.

Definitely the manliest and determined President in a while. Anyone saying otherwise is lying to themselves.

The Don!!!!

apparently wall street believes the complete opposite of your retarded anti trump sentiment, since the market is at it's highest level in history

The market is repeatedly at its highest level in history. and what exactly has Trump done to influence that? Nothing. Politicians love to take credit for strong markets that 99% of the time have nothing whatever to do with them.

*its

lol poor ameritards. it's good to be a eurofag sometimes, even if we don't have the uk

you might (hopefully) have scotland soon

You're the reason he won and also the reason he'll win again. Thank you so much

good to know CNN, get over it Anderson she lost
Lol poor eurocucks, need america to protect them because they can't protect themselves

wont last a year

asset inflation (stocks, real estate) is nothing to be proud of. it just means that we "win" at borrowing and printing money.

You'll be OK little fella.

The market is inflated it's not actually doing well. We're set up for another economic crash from various economic sectors. Speculation is not actual industry

President elecct of U.S.A

>write in the history book.

>being democratically elected
>treasonous
Liberals redefining words again (ie racism, fascism, phobias, ptsd, free speech...).
You idiots will be seen as just as bad as the crazy religious right who tried to ban evolution and censored things. Actually you'll be seen as even more stupid for not being able to learn from the past. You people are so weak it's hilarious.
>historically losing to an orange nazi bigot even though you had everything on your side
literally lmaoing at you braindead goldfish fucks. maybe this is a sign from allah that you should kill yourselves for the sake of diversity. Diversity is our strength.

finally, someone who sees truth.

Sure thing

thanks obama

>from various economic sectors

Which ones?

this is fake btw. suddenly her head is totally swollen in the next shot? lol

How convenient that the image resolution is so bad that you can't actually read most of that shit. Are you trying to educate people or feed them propaganda?

He has such a commanding presence.

So not a muslim

>.png
liberal intellectual detected. so like 105 IQ. impressive.

no mexicunts

i remember liberals (who are really smart btw) told me drumpf wasnt gonna get the nomination. they're so smart. john oliver is literally my god. rflamo. we are so smart

I think it is from a movie or some shit

A lot, just look at everything publicly traded, student loans, the medical industry, the clean energy industry, tech, everything people are speculating on improving and increasing or just outright ignoring as an issue. People think that 2008 was a one time thing but we haven't even addressed what caused it in the first place, since no one really cares or understands it's just going to happen again with other industry as long as we're a nation of usury and debt. Then there's the fed as well. They're basically a mafia capable of warping the economic climate to their will. It's all fucked but it's so large and complex it's difficult to address and understand

must be a shit movie. probably made by a bunch of monkey idiot libtards

Uh, okay, you had me going on the first part. But then you got to "nation of usury and debt" and that whole thing about the fed being a mafia organization. Care to expand on that a bit?

this is somewhat correct I believe. especially the fed. thats some crazy shit. it's basically liek a giant company that controls money right?

If you actually want to learn about it bill still did a really good but boring documentary on them. It's called 'the money masters' on youtube. It's very well layed out and easy to follow but boring as hell. I recommend watching it if you're interested

OMFG!!! HE"S GODDAMNED GREEAT! FUCKING SUCKS! TRIGGERED! SHIT ASS TITS KEK DUBS.

...is that the point of this post?

That's still 100% Obama's economy until:

1) GOP and Trump agree on and pass a budget
2) Fiscal Year 2018 begins (October)

So THANK YOU PRESIDENT OBAMA FOR ALL THE JOBS AND THE BOOMING ECONOMY THAT EVEN THESE RETARDED SUBHUMAN REPUBLICANS CAN DESTROY THAT EASILY!!

Nice try, Ivan. We all know about your shit now. No amount of lazy lying is going to save ANY of you swine OR that fat, retarded orangutan.

how triggered were rich liberals who lived in white (ie not diverse) neighborhoods when drumpf won? why did people get upset when drumpf called out hillary on emails and other such things? if all hillarys crimes are just conspiracies, why is the drumpf russia conspiracy theory not absurd? is it because a senile old lady endorses it?
educated liberal people please explain. my stem degree brain has trouble with such complex ideas.i need a shitty degree.

Isn't it past your bedtime, President Bannon?

No, I'm actually not interested in watching a 3 hour YouTube documentary. I've seen plenty and they're all the same poorly-researched conspiracy bullshit.

>liberals posting factual right-wing headlines thinking that it will discredit our cause
oh because breitbart is fake news? huffpo told me btw, theyre not fake news because theyre trendy and liberal

>Donald J. Trump
will resign in December, 2017

Okay, what do you want? Do you have an actual question for the liberals on this thread, or are you just ranting?

>muh whataboutism

kek

user's mad he has a small pee pee
like Trump

It's a history documentary with basic economics layered in, but it's your life, I don't care what you watch

>libtards once more using words they dont understand
you dumb piece of shit.

MAGA MOTHERFUCKERS

I'm seriously asking.

You got owned faggot

sit down

America was already great.

good to see the open-minded libtard not committing wrongthink

This shit happens cause of trump
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=05Ogn09G2Y4

>voted for Trump
>giving others shit for "wrongtthink"

kek

why the fuck would some faggot make a video of that??

>13yo thinks he can use xbox-tier kiddie comebacks and sound like a badass
oh sweetie....

>Here's a 3 hour documentary, watch it or else you're a closed-minded libtard

>voted against Trump because #imwithher or "trumps a fascist bigoy racist homophobe"
>thinks he can talk to anyone about "wrongthink"

you're as played out as CNN kid

>sweetiie

are you a faggot Boomer? Is that why you post like a retard?:

>kid
I said stop posting fuckwad

do not reply to me again

>the thread retard thinks im an american
>implying id vote for an orange nazi if i was
i lold

>Being this triggered.

KEK !

nope
you voted for this mistake

own it retard

to trigger libtards

>not American

then shut the fuck up
your opinion is worthless
go to a Put Your Dick In the Pinata Thread

>Breitbart is factual
>Russia had nothing to do with the election
pick one

But it doesn't "trigger" anyone. He (you?) comes off as an autistic cockblower

Lol, white people voted for him because they couldn't get rich under Obama, but as soon as they realize they'll always remain trash and can't get rich EVEN when the markets are rising, their asses are going back to Democrats because they know they're poor and always will be.

But on another note, How stupid do people have to be to vote a certain president, just to bring back the only job skill you're good at? I'm talking about Coal miners. Like what dumbass was born and thought, "Gee, I want to mine coals for the rest of my life", and when they shut down, they had to rely on a president to give them a job.

it's not the fact that you rejected the video, it's the fact you had such an open-mind towards the idea of watching the video. very impressive. a glorious libtard. and idiot.

>please expand on that
>I'm actually not interested
That's fine but I don't see why you're expecting everyone to waste their time typing shit out for you when you don't really give a shit anyway

Okay bro, that doesn't make any sense, but whatever.

Liberals are more educated than the average person, so calling them "retarded" is just your insecurity kicking in overtime.

>gets epicly btfo just like his dominatrix, hillary
>wwwwaaaaahhhhhh ur opinion doesnt m-matter
>*insertlibtardgaydickjokehere*

>we're slightly above the lowest common denominator
Wow color me impressed

I asked for an explanation. Not a fucking documentary. If he truly understands what he's talking about, then it shouldn't be too difficult to type out a basic overview of the subject. I would have been more than happy to read it. But I'm not sitting through a three and a half hour film just to see if he's full of shit or not.

>too much of a newfag to inspect element for samefag

>liberal indoctrination that doesnt get me a job means im an intellectual and smarter than u
>muh insecurity
i always laugh when you fools try to apply your worthless meme psych degree in these situations

Here's something fun:

You're such a chickenshit you can't even admit which country you're from, because it sucks compared to the USA.

That doesn't mean a whole lot. We know your kind are easy to impress.

So you admit you're uneducated, and that's very likely why you voted for Trump?

Got it.

Fuck you faggot. You can't isolate IP addresses here.

Shut the fuck up.