23 years old making 45 dollars an hour. Ama

23 years old making 45 dollars an hour. Ama

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=05Ogn09G2Y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rica

what do you do for a living and what sort of training/education does it require (if any)?

Lineman installing fiber optics. I just went to a trade school for 4 months. Fuck a 4 year degree

Ausfag aye?

You bet your sexy fucking ass, bitch

Your doing pretty well, I'm around your age, a plumber & gas fitter by trade and a designated inspector on $32 an hour. Not exactly happy with my wage, I'm looking to either move companies or go back to study project management.

32 bucks an hour is still badass for a young age. And thats a solid job as well. People are always going to need plumbers. What state are you in? Im in california, super expensive, so really, 45 dollars an hour isnt that super

WHAT?! why the fuck am i a cook making 14/hr. 4 months of trade school? do fiber optic linemen make that kind of money in america? why the fuck am i putting all my time and energy into becomming a chef

how much do you take home every two weeks?

Where do you live? And if you enjoy being a chef then its worth it

minnesota, usa

Like i said. California is super expensive to live in, 45/hr is good. But not spectacular. Idk how it is in Minnesota

Keep working at it, maybe go to college.

You'll get a decent job someday.

I know someone living in utah and they make 20 dollars an hour and just bought her own house. I cant afford that, im just renting

Whats your job?

Australian dollars, huh? More like $34/hr if we're using actual currency here.

>pro-tip: only poor fags talk (or write) about how much they make per hour

Im in cali. Born in Australia

Watch this?
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=05Ogn09G2Y4

Whats your salary

I recently retired at 42.

EE with an MBA do quite nicely here in the Valley. The key is to get out of engineering grunt work and into management, marketing and/or sales ASAP. Don't work for a shit company and get those stock options.

Hahahahahahahaha.
I have a job for the summer. I drive a walkie and pickup ordered ice cream to the docks. I make 17/hour and not even 18 yet. Kek

Don't you understand. You don't have to talk about your salary if you are unemployed

Do you suck cock to make that much?

Reported an recorded

Lol chill my birthday is on the 10th of July

..what?

me too xdd! I'll be 16 on the 10th TOO!!!

Happy birthday

Haha, is it already the 10th where you live? Fug :--DDD I want my presents already, I'll get a brand new 3ds with pokeman green

Living in WA now can you recommend a college to look into for more info? Also do you need to be good at math?

Go to the UW in Seattle, that's where I am going next year

Meant WA Australia ahaha

I hope you work more than one hour per day.

Le fucking mao

I'm 20, union pipeline equipment operator in western Canada

(Iuoe not clac)

Didn't know anyone in the union, no family. Just took a 3 month course and went straight to work.

36$/hr or up to 42/hr depending on the contract
Plus 175/day live out expenses

Work 12 hr plus a day 7 days a week. Overtime and doubletime every week. Then get laid off and go on EI in the summer