As a lib myself, I don't really understand why more liberals don't support groups like antifa...

As a lib myself, I don't really understand why more liberals don't support groups like antifa? They stand for everything liberals agree with, except liberals discard them because support their views through force. This is wear I break with most liberals. Democracy itself has been corrupted, yet liberals still cling to the idea that change can be initiated through the democratic process. This is foolish thinking the people can't change a system democratically when democracy itself has been eroded. More liberals need to start supporting groups like antifa to be taken more seriously. If not, liberals will always be seen as weak hippie cream puffs that are afraid of guns. I am a liberal that embraces guns and violence if necessary. If the alt-right is going to try to intimidate me with guns, I am not going to back down like a lil bitch, I will take up arms and fight fire with fire.

probably because theyre a witch hunting mob of incel pussies approaching wizard levels and feminisupremacists exploiting their gender

other than that they seem super cool
i cant wait to get my ack 4 7

Bring it on bernie sucker.

So then you have awoken to the truth that liberals today are fascist? Good to see more of you becoming honest in what you truly believe. Who needs democracy, debate, freedom of speech, or anything like that when you can just beat people for disagreeing with you!

Nice bait

Pussies in masks.

Fire with fire makes more fire, idiot. What a stupid expression. You need to fight fire with flame retardant chemicals, duh.

Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack Ack

>I will take up arms and fight fire with fire.

I bet my 10 years old cousin can beat your asses without breaking a sweat.
You lanky ass motherfuckers need a good beating to be put in your place.

>democracy has been corrupted
Let me start the redpill process by telling you that democracy has never been pure or noble, and antifa is just a microcosmic symptom of true democracy - violent, irrational mobs of hatred filled people looking to excercise their agenda through force upon any dissidents and opposition. It degrades into bigger groups destroying and assimilating smaller groups into their way of thinking, through social intimidation or the aforementioned brute force. If you care about minorities, as a liberal, then democracy should be the absolute last thing you want.

>Openly admitting that you want to join a terrorist organisation because you are a fascist communist that opposes democracy and promotes violence on a site commonly investigated by the FBI.

Have fun in the pooper terrorist cuck

Nice b8 this is obviously fake.

new symbol of antifa?

Because using violence to oppress the political opposition gives the opposition the moral justification to oppress through violence as well.

And in this case, the political opposition grows your food, drives your logistics, repairs every infrastructure system, and dominates the military.

So it might be a very bad idea to justify violence as a response to politics you disagree with.

weee, I am going to wear a black mask and hang around with a bunch of sweaty, stinky, black clad fags. It sounds like a great weekend.

Libs are scared and weak cowards. They'll parade change and progress, but when it threatens their status quo they'll slit your throat. This is why Hill and the democrats had no problem losing the election if it meant maintaining their major party funders.

This is bait because anyone who can write a fairly decent paragraph is too smart to support antifa

Yeah legit antifa aren't liberals, they're misguided anarchists, but not liberals.

Are you watching SNL too? Yep they mentioned Sup Forums and Reddit.

let's hope not, righties already ruined they live lets hope lefties dont manage to ruin mars attacks too

here have the original of your image

because why support violent fascists?

*where

>antifa supports things liberals support
LOL. You gave it away in the first few sentences. Next time, when you're crafting b8 don't come out with such absurd nonsense so early on.

>backs down like a little bitch.
Antifa is the physical form of autism and cringe. If you got in a real altercation with guns and knives you'd piss yourself in fear.

its mainly the Democrats and those vocal anti trumpers that are destroying democracy

dude so a bunch of snow flake is going to take on the entire us military, the police, and the people with most the guns and bullets...

LOL sounds really smart a good way to get a liberal purge going

If you truly believe these groups and liberalism is the best way please read this book (pic related) it gives a good argument against progressives ideology

Well about most of antifa are idiots in the streets rioting and causing damage because of a "message" or they do assault because they cant handle being "oppressed"
tldr Antifa is for pussys

Also why cant more of us be cockolds there is nothing wrong with it just ask my wife's boyfriend...