Why are you crackers always appropriating our culture? That's right, you honky cavemen don't have your own culture!

Why are you crackers always appropriating our culture? That's right, you honky cavemen don't have your own culture!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/khaleaf_da_don/status/883419054626799616
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go back to Africa in your fucking mud hut culture, nigger

Black people are pretty much out of ideas.

Look sheniquia, black people have been appropriating white culture more and longer. Without it you would be in a mud hut in Zimbabwe and the only thing you would have to eat is peanut butter.

no one is keeping you here anymore faggot

do us all a favor and catch the next flight to Africa

>Twerking
>Culture

This is what shitskins actually believe.

>Why are you crackers always appropriating our culture?

Jews are promoting it.

wow. you storm faggots get butthurt over anything (yes, you "white supremacist" cunts like cocks in your assholes, it's ok to admit)

We had a culture, but apparently owning people is wrong, I don't see what the problem is. I fed them better than they eat now.

Lol triggered snowflakes. When whites come to terms with their inferiority complex, our races will get along right.

Lmfao Dubs of Truth

troll obviously projecting black insecurities on others.

When black people learn to not touch something that doesn't belong to them, we will stop calling them NIGGERS, but until then I have a right to defend myself against such animalistic behaviour with lead slugs

>Black people are pretty much out of ideas
>steals ideas from blacks
kek

is that why you racistfags always go after unarmed women and children?

you're on Sup Forums
you're not a tough guy, you're a bitch

it's cute that you think anybody believes you're anything other than a triggered little butthurt faggot who is incapable of either getting an erection without a cock in their asshole or holding anything resembling a normal place in society. it's ok; really. just admit what a little cock-whore you are, storm-fag. go back to your pathetic little website and go suck some tattoo'd pussy's cock because you're too afraid of your shadow to function.

wheres the video?

Yeah we take what we want, nigger.

oh, THIS thread again

Iyam sew troled

You whites are sensitive. Why should we go back to Africa when we built America fool!

Reminder that your hoes want to be black:

twitter.com/khaleaf_da_don/status/883419054626799616

See