I just came hands free from being fucked bareback by a hot tranny. Ask me anything

I just came hands free from being fucked bareback by a hot tranny. Ask me anything

Pics or it didn't happen

What was it like. Sounds amazing.

I want to see this "hot tranny."

This

oh it happened. just dropped her off back home. will make a video next time

it was amazing, the build up to it was the best part, you just go blank and just feel ur body slowly going to orgasm till u pop

ill post pics in a sec, they are on my phone

Honest Qs:
* You were the bottom - why not ask that he wear a condom?
* Was the feel of that tranny sputzing in you worth it the risk to your life?
* What's your plan if you contract HIV from this little adventure (or any others, given that it doesn't sound like this was your first or last encounter with a crossdressing man)?

God that sounds so good. I would love to be fucked by a tranny. Only issue is I have never been fucked before.

What is like being gay?

It's been more than 5 minutes OP. Fuck you and your fake, shitty thread!

nothing gay about feminine penis

its great but u really need to be experienced with anal play or its just gonna hurt like hell

shes a nursing student so im not too worried. also ive played with my ass enough that theres no way a penis can tear it, as large as hers was

Oh yes there is you definitely caught the gay

yeah i cant get em off kik for some reason.

oh well it was fun. she had big natural titties tho, which was cool

My fantasy. How was it faggot?

Google microtears dude. They aren't some myth. Also, someone who has sex with you without protection has sex with others without protection. You need to be getting "her" to wear a condom or you might end up poz (which is not fun).

No judgement, just don't want to see you taking antiretrovirals because you got stupid in the heat of things (like Andrew Sullivan - I lost all respect for him when he got infected).

also, dont go into butt stuff just to try and cum hands free, that was my first time ever and ive been doing butt stuff for fucking ever, i just couldnt believe i actually came like that

Are you gay?

she pounded away at my for 2 hours, choking me out half the time, it was amazing. really talking dirty too,its really psychological to cum like that, but it was pure bliss. i came and she kept fucking me for a few more minutes till she came inside me. she came inside multiple times which really turned me on

u cant get hiv if u never get tested

blame god for putting that orgasm button in your ass instead of your dick. the only way to truly enjoy the most your body has to offer, is with a real penis.

shame, if you dont like men, but you gotta do it. so trannies are the next best thing.

its not a meme. it feels good.

Yeha this is basically what I really want done to me, that sounds like heaven