youtube.com/watch?v=b4gTClz50yE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>REFS FINALLY QUIT CARRYING RODGERS

>FUCKING EXPOSED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

KARMA IS A BITCH

>it's a Patriots vs Falcons Super Bowl episode
>mfw Panthers fan

I can't wait to watch first take tomorrow and see them defend Fraudgers and make excuses for him

>Media hyping the fuck out of Fraudgers
>say he's now Jordan level when he only has one ring and is shit in the NFCCG

>my fucking face when

I OFFICIALLY CALL TO ORDER THE FIRST OFFICIAL MEETING OF THE ATL-DAL BROSHIP

FALCONBOYS WHERE WE AT?????

WE OUTCHEA

Why does Rodgers underperform in championship games?

Peyton only has two rings and they'll suck his dick until ten years after he dies.

I honestly feel sorry for them, all Jew nose wanted was for Tom "the thorn in my side" Brady to get usurped.

Because he's a fraud choker that manages to get by shit teams with meme plays and convince casuals he's Jordan or something

Fuck Shittsburgh and Fuck Cheatriots

Let's GO Falcons

>dallas actually lost to this team at home

dem refs son

So, EXACTLY like Peyton, then.

Lions win AGAIN!

>FALCONBOYS

I like this.

>blaming the refs still

>Troy Aikman and Joe Buck desperately trying to make up excuses for Fraudgers choking

I am pretty sure Cris Collinsworth will ask to be buried with Peyton Manning with his head firming tied over Peyton's junk so even when he gets too weak from oxygen loss and loses control of his body before passing out he can still get a few good licks on Manning's cock.

>Said the Packers faggot who are blaming the refs too

Cowboys fans are actually managing to embarrass themselves even more than the Packers right now.

>If the SB ends up being Falcons/Patriots they get a regular season rematch next season
>If the Patriots win the SB the 1st regular season game will probably be Falcons at Patriots

Friendly reminder that Tom 'Il Magnifico' Brady is 4-0 in Superbowls against teams with animal mascots

RAIN DROP

DROP TOP

Could Alabama beat the Packers?

>thinking im a packers fan
and i dont see anybody blaming the refs for the packers losing. i get it though. if the cowboys lose, its the refs fault. the cowboys would never lose a game fairly

Falcons are birds, not animals.

Fucking retard.

>IMPORTANT REMINDER:
The "Kansas" City Chiefs "Professional" Football """Team"""'s crowning achievement in it's 50+ years of existence is getting BTFO in their first playoff game of their mediocre 2016 season
They will NEVER advance beyond the divisional round.
Alex Smith will NEVER play in a Super Bowl
Jamaal Charles was a good running back for a few years until his weak body crumbled into dust.
Their defense has NEVER been good enough to make them a threat.
They are the ONLY team that couldnt even get to the Super Bowl with Joe Montana.
And the best part is that Clark Cunt is too delusional to realize that Smeth and Reid are both overrated cocksuckers, so they have no way of escaping mediocrity for the foreseeable future.
>Inb4 someone pretends that "championships" from eleventy fuckton years before anyone here was born mean anything
Can I get a hearty KEK at the NFL's most comical franchise?

>RODGERS SO BUTT FLUSTERED HE'S GRABBING PEOPLE'S FACE MASK

>birds are not animals

Top fucking laugh

(You)

Is it Rodgers fault that the defense is playing so bad?

Is it Rodgers fault that the coaching is horrible?

Was that fumble in the endzone Rodgers fault?

Rodgers played good enough to win this game. You guys just don't understand football.

Last 2 because his opponent has utterly dominated the LOS. If Falcons control the LOS like this against the Patriots they'll win just as big.

>When Tom saw the breadth of his domain, he wept for there were no more worlds to conquer.

It's lonely at the top.

>also known as avian dinosaurs
is... is that accurate? I mean I know birds are descended from dinos but I've litrally never heard them referred to as "avian dinosaurs" before

Reminder that this game was within 3 scores with the momentum 100% on green bay's side and an entire quarter to play when McCarthy decided that spending a week in the texas heat would be miserable for a fatass like himself, and ruined their chances with a pointless onside kick

>Dinosaurs
>animals

LMAO

You literally skipped biology.

and 0 - 0 in super bowls he hasn't cheated in

Evolution brah, look at the feet. Pure dinosaur

Hi

>top
>spent the second half of his career licking the sweat from the manning family's ballsack
wew lad

>RODGERS CHIMPING OUT

COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN
COWBOYS WIN

Anyone have a webm of based rodgers stiff arming that pathetic flopping nigger?

old

He's two years removed from his last Owl.

Packers = Blue Jays

>Those shit inside kicks

Cowboys = One and done

More like the Blue GAYS, amirite?

>FRAUDGERS AND THE POZZBAY FUCCBOI FUDGE PACKERS NEED REFBALL JUST TO BEAT THE COWBOYS AND GET PITY TDS AGAINST THE FALCONS SO IT'S NOT A SHUT OUT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

when will the proud cowboys franchise manage to get a postseason win again?

OFFICIAL FALCONS ANTHEM

COWBOY AND LIONS BROS WELCOME TO PARTY

youtube.com/watch?v=b4gTClz50yE

>puckers

yeah, they evolved from dinosaurs, but that doesn't mean they're referred to as "avian dinosaurs"
Who the fuck calls them that?

Congratulations to the Falcons, I honestly hope you beat either the Patriots or Steelers.

Packers put up a good fight the season one half of the season and made a great run. Made sure the Giants didn't run tu the 4 years script and made the Cowboys one and done.

Beast of luck.

>Since the pick-2 against the Chiefs Matt Ryan is 73% 1,861 yards 9.54 YPA 19 TD 0 INT, 1 Rush TD

Is he the GOAT?

>It's a "Rodgers statpads in garbage time and convinces casuals he did something" episode

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Rodgers got pulled

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jesus Christ.

>RODGERS GOT BENCHED

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's not even playing anymore, thier back up is in.

>packers

He already statpadded meaningless yardage for a half hour

JUST

If there were an extra quarter Rodgers would go GOAT

Remember how Rodgers fags on Sup Forums wouldn't shut up about how Matt Ryan is a choker and the Falcons defense is shit?

>mumble-core will never be an anthem

I'd rather see him in their as a fan trying to score. He made a 29 yard run where he could have slid but kept running instead and made a nice stiff arming later that drive. Shoes he doesn't want to quit.

>Packers put up a good fight
No, the pats would put up 70 unanswered points against this performance.

Remember when Rodgersfags actually tried to compare Rodgers to Brady?

And 0-2 against a potato.

>Falcons giving their HC a gatorade bath after winning the NFCCG
AFC Super Bowl win confirmed

Put up a good fight as in the second half of the season and made a run.

>pretend you don't know its coming
>you took off your headset and mic

the gatorade bath is so cliche and fake

REPEAT AFTER ME Sup Forums

AARON
FRAUDGERS
REALLY
REALLY

Does EITHER AFC team have a defensive back that can cover Julio?

I posted this in its own thread earlier but now that the game is officially over.

Free agents: Couple of big names, the obvious four being Peppers, Perry, Lang, and Lacy. Peppers turned 37 just a few days ago, and in a steadily declining role this season. The emergence of Perry not being a waste for once is a good sign that it'd be okay to let Peppers go and free up a good bit of cap room to sign him and Lang. Lang is probably the most important player to resign, especially with the Packers giving their other elite guard, Josh Sitton, to the bears for the annual salary of a Sup Forums janitor.

That brings us up to Lacy, or the running back situation in general. Starks will be 31 in February and has gotten worse year after year. I don't see him making the final 53 man roster this coming season. Same with Cristine Michael. That leaves Lacy and WR-turned-RB Ty Montgomery, who has definitely shown flashes of brilliance but is still wildly inconsistent at times. The 2017 draft is loaded with RBs, though the top two, Cook and Fournette, are all but guaranteed to be picked before the Packers first draft position, #29.

Another key issue is the CB position. With the Packers releasing Hayward last offseason, a move that I am still upset over, and the likely upcoming retirement for Sam Shields, that leaves the Packers woefully lacking in the CB department. The Packers will more than likely address this during the draft, but there are two highly talented corners that will be free agents come this offseason: Stephon Gilmore and A.J. Bouye. Pursuing either of these players would add desperately needed veteran talent at a clear weak spot in an already mediocre at best defense, though given the Packers usual trend towards pursuing free agents, this seems unlikely, even if the last time the Packers did this (Charles Woodson) it worked out quite well.

What do you think are some good courses of action for the Packers this offseason?

Defensive backs that can "cover" Julio Jones do not exist
The question is, can they stop him from slapping them across the face with his cock all game?

Win one for da south Atlanta

Proud of yall. Do what we couldn't

?Defensive backs that can "cover" Julio Jones do not exist outside of the Denver Broncos professional football organization
FTFY

>people actually were calling Rodgers the most talented QB in history and literally acting like he was a god because of a refball win vs. Cowboys

Need all these people to stop posting.

Sign perry, lang
Peppers is old so get rid of him
Lacy is a fat piece of shit who doesn't want to play on the Packers

Draft nothing but defensive and a rb
Start the season with Montgomery as rb

Get rid of capers

We'll try Panthers bro, but I can't guarantee Falcons fags won't eternally shitpost

So we can all agree Brady is getting his fifth, right?

The patriots have the best defense in the league

the real question you have to ask yourself is, do the Falcons have a defense that can stop Brady. this was their best game of the season and they still allowed 24 points...

and no, I'm not going to pretend teh Steelers stand a ghost of a chance against the patriots

The Chargers, of all teams, managed to handle Jones.

That's fucking incredible. God Damn.

>Cheat to beat Dallas
>Get shitstomped the week after

really makes me think

>inb4 sneak starts bitching once again

Get Matthew Stafford

Falcons-Steelers.

Can you say, "Lowest ratings in Super Bowl history"?

Everytime someone tried to point this how, Packersfags wouldn't shut up about "muh Godgers".

>tfw Packers fan
>tfw when my team just got dominated by the Falcons
>tfw my wife just got dominated by a Cowboys fan

Guys, where do I go from here?

I know, right?

>Dallas one and dones

I dont even know how the packers got so BTFO that badly.
I guess Atlantas defense is the real deal.

>Pats or Falcons?
I say Pats still win it

Reminder if Ryan wins the superbowl this is the best season by any QB ever.

>he fell for the PPG meme

All their other stats are mediocre, and the game is in a dome. The Falcons are going to light them up.

Pats D is overrated. Seahawks ran all over them. If not for the refs, they would have put up 50 points.

he put the team on his back for half the season.

not even a packers fan