Fuck women

Fuck women.

Yes, that's right. I said it. Fuck women.

They shoot you flirtatious looks one second, and the next, they make up stupid excuses as to why they can't come to the Met with you.

It's unfuckingbelievable. I poured my heart and soul into this girl, because to me, she was a princess. I can still remember the first time we watched DBZ together. We were watching the episodes leading up to Vegeta's death at the hands of Majin Buu. There was one point where Buu turns the the devil guy into a cookie. I remember she and I laughing so much and reminiscing about our childhoods. The point is, we had something.

And then, time after time, I got fucked when I tried to do casual stuff with her. I tried to take her out for lunch, but I ran into some other female friend who wanted to sit with us, and so our first planned lunch date was awkward. We did have lunch together alone a few times. But they were mostly productive. We even went to an art gallery in Brooklyn (albeit with a friend of hers). She took a picture of me and her (her friend didn't get a pic with her). We had something special going. I was sure of it.

Stop crying kid

>I poured my heart and soul into this girl, because to me, she was a princess.

Fucking kek. You put the girl on a pedestal and she caught on to how desperate and servile you were. She's probably out getting fucked right now by someone with a sense of self-respect.

Shut the fuck up, nerd.

But today, about a week later, I texted her to get breakfast with me. No response. So I end up getting breakfast by myself. On the way up to my dorm, I see her and ask her why she didn't respond. She claimed that it was because "she got another text at the same time."

So I see her again at a residence hall committee meeting tonight. She walks out, and I let her get a little ahead of me before I intercept her at the elevator. I ask her if she wants to go to the Met with me on Friday, because the Met is free on Friday (technically, it's free all the time, but you'll get a nasty glare if you don't give a donation). She hesitates for a moment, and then claims that "she's seeing a friend on Friday." This was a load of crap. It's pretty convenient that she was seeing somebody the day I wanted to take her to a date at the Met, huh?

So, b, I pose the question to you again: why are women deceitful bitches?

Answer

It sounds like you need to get back in the fucking friendzone where you belong OP.

>It's pretty convenient that she was seeing somebody the day I wanted to take her to a date at the Met

Yes. It's very convenient for her, because she's not going out with you.

Let me ask you something, OP. At what point did she actually deceive you? Because it sounds to me like she's trying to hint that she's not interested and you're just not getting it.

Read the entire thread reeeeee

I did. Nowhere does she actually lie to you.

You ask if she can go out with you on Friday and she says she can't. You think she's lying because... she hesitated? Is that it?

how
fucking
convenient

And I know she never goes out on Fridays, I checked her Facebook and she didn't go out Friday night a single time this whole year

Fag

Not only a stalker but you're missing anons point, if she doesnt do Friday choose another date dipshit

Haha op is a beta bitch. Guess what buddy the only women to unconditionally love you is your mom. And even then it depends. Women are just a series of jokes, some can provide value by cooking or introducing you to their series of holes friends. OP, you're just a low value faggot; if the girl read this thread her pussy would dry out so fast. Kill yourself.

We've known each other since childhood, I know she ain't doing shit. She's making up excuses, its very very clear. Also she shared everything with hter friends, thats not stalking.
>Fag
Only men can be fags. Joke's on you chode

>holes friends
Wtf does this even mean?

And don't even mention my mom.

And her "pussy" ain't doing nothing, she's to pure for this place

read
Also, your creepy Facebook stalking proves nothing since most people don't post on it every fucking time they go out. Plus, even if she was lying I wouldn't go about moralizing about this shit. You clearly don't trust or respect this woman, since you've wouldn't take her at her word when she said she couldn't go out with you. What kind of relationship could you possibly have with her?

>you've wouldn't

A literate one, for starters.

And is not about trusting or checking facebook. We grew up together and I inow her better than myself, I know how she acts when she lies and that she isn't the outgoing kind that has a bunch of bimbo friends she goes to raves with. I can see her house from my apartment too

You sound...obsessed.
Move on with your pathetic life.

She promised me we'd marry when we grew up. I planned all my life based on that and NOTHING?

GODAMMIT REEEEEE

Never give your heart away. You're only asking for some random to stomp on it, play with it and abuse it. It is your most valuable part of your being and men give it away like it is water in the first world, and then complain because it is not looked after. Doing so only lets others control you

This is ALL about trust you fucking pedant. Listen. There is nothing, NOTHING at all, that entitles you to her time, attention, or even honesty. If she wants to make up some bullshit--I'm not saying she did--to get out of going on a date with you, then she has a right to do so. It doesn't fucking matter if you've known each other since childhood or whatever. Chances are she got some creepy vibes or doesn't like the kind of attention you've giving her and wants to get away. Fine, let her. The bottom line is there's no chance of a relationship between the two of you. Get the fuck over it and move on.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

You sound like a creepy stalker
Sorry your childhood boo doesn't want to fuck you jesus christ
Move along, get over it holy shit

OP, this is what you should do for the lulz

Not her. She isn't like this. She's an angel. Its probably some bad influence from her bad cousins

She promised tho. Whatever happened to keeping ur word?

Let me suck your dick some time user, you're a smart one (Not OP/sarcasm btw)

No, become an hero

>She promised me we'd marry when we grew up.
Women make up promises all the time, to get whatever they want at the time, but never actually follow through with any of them.

>I planned all my life based on that and NOTHING?
Yes, that's how that works out usually. You make grandiose plans in your head because you've already fallen for her head over heels in your mind, when in reality she doesn't share the same attraction that you do. Which leaves you looking like a lovestruck fool.

Get over the fact she doesn't actually share your feelings and move on. Find someone that actually does.

Or you can continue to live your life with your delusions of grandeur and slowly watch your other chances dwindle away before you. Your choice.

You'll literally lose your mind if you don't throw away liberal falsehoods and accept the fact that women are simply dumber. Necessity is the mother of invention, and women simply don't need to be as smart to succeed, this is a grand generalization, but as a pattern, men have more need to develop in order to compete. A woman who is ugly has more need to work on personality than a beautiful one, but since all women are taught they are princesses at any shape and size, there really isn't that huge of a difference.

The reason she's not attracted to you is that you aren't above her enough on a domination scale. It's hard to dominate if you think this fishbrain is smarter than you, it leads to miscommunication and you end up looking like a fool, angry with your hopes dashed.

Promised what? You didn't mention anything about a promise in your posts.

ITT: beta faggots thinking op is pathetic and defending cunt women that lead dudes on. If they're not interested they can say so, not give Bullshit excuses and make the guy think "oh she's just busy that time" because that gives the impression that at some point they will want to and have time.
Faggots.

Why'd this get political, we here on Sup Forums pride ourselves on respect for others morals and opinions. And if they were dumber people like OP wouldn't go out of their way for one girl and hate them all when it doesn't work, that's a male feminazi right there.

>roastieposting
Dropped

BTW
>you hate women
Total fake news, just deceitful ones

And wtf do I care about men, fag?
I could never do this to my beautiful angel

>expecting women to be considerate of another human being

Unlikely

Nevermind, I see it now.

Doesn't fucking matter. You planned your entire life based around a promise she made when you were kids. Things change. Shit happens. Sounds like she grew the fuck up and you didn't.

Yes I did

Fuck off with that gay shit bruh

I think the marriage promise thing he said was a joke since everyone is calling him a fag, but I wouldn't put it past him

she does love me, we even talked in the phone for 20 minutes, it's her cousin who is poisoning her against me
but she is a princess and she is beautiful

and I'm a girl btw

see

faggot

No, I think he's being serious about that shit.

Be honest man, how old were the two of you when she made the "promise"?

Shit, I do remember you mentioning that when I called you fag, also if you truly are a bitch, she probs doesn't swing that way, fucking whore

Nigga u gay

Life isn't a rom com

It's dirty and shitty, wanna know how to get a date with a girl? Get into an argument with her and calmly insult her, then act like "huh? What? No no, I'm just expressing my feelings, chill out." Spur her emotions and be a dominant force.

You're fucked with this girl though, she still sees you as a kid and your obsession is incredibly common. We all had that, but you can't do that. You have to be someone who can be happy even if he never touched a girl, and that's when you become normal and can get a girl. Women are shit, don't be under them or under their control of pussy.

Wow, keeping your words means nothing nowadays huh?

I should have listened to my abuelito, he told me not to trust Isabela's promises, that she'd try to move away if I just waited

But I still love her, i can bring her back to the path of honesty, I'm sure of it

NIGGA 4GET BOUT HER! THERE ARE OVER 2 MILLION HOES IN DIS CITY AND ONE OF EM IS BOUT TO SUCC YO PEEPEEE

Kys fag

No! No you can't, you massive fucking imbecile. That's what literally everyone in this thread is trying to tell you. She's clearly not interested and there's absolutely nothing you can do to change that.

I don't know how to do this, I don't want to make her cry

If I tried I'd probably remember when we went together to animecons, she was sakura and I was yukito, she was beautiful, like a porcelain doll. I'd never be mean to her
i dont want a ho, I want my pure beautiful isabela

>she does love me,
Probably strictly platonically while you're hoping for romantically.
>we even talked in the phone for 20 minutes
Is this supposed to be impressive? That's a short call duration from someone who supposedly loves you. You should be able to spend at least an hour on the phone with them, or more.
>It's her cousin who is poisoning her against me
How do you know this? Are you there in person scrutinizing their every conversation? It's more likely she's realizing how desperately clingy you are, and is trying her best to distance herself from you. You just presume her cousin is poisoning her mind, because your fragile ego is trying to reject the fact she could possibly not love you as much as you'd like.

Again, move on and find a better person or continue down this path of delusion and despair. The choice is ultimately yours.

u don't know her like I do!!! she ain't one of these bimbos who says one thing and does another

Dubs against dubs, who speaks the truth? But the more you talk, the more of a stalker I see you as

no no no buddy, we even sang along to despacito yesterday, but then her cousing arrived and boom no more singing

and she isn't even a good cousin, she just shows up when she needs money, bela herself said this
> better person
sure, I'll date santa claus afterwards
get a load of this guy...

that's because u've never loved someone so much you'd give an arm for them, not in expression, no, literally give an arm for them

Really? Have you seriously elevated this chick to such a godlike status that you'd presume her to be incapable of LYING? How fucking naive are you? How fucking pathetic?

GET OVER THIS CHICK. Seriously. It WILL be better for you in the long run. Probably better for her as well.

Girls don't like it when you give an arm for them, I know what i's like to invest in a girl, but in the end she didn't feel the same. There are other girls and they aren't out to hurt you, girls are quite nice believe it or not, now stop being a fucking beta fag

I told her I was thinking of working as a researcher in another place in a couple years and she told me not to go, to stay here

waht do u have to say about this, u attempted homewrecker? is this carlos? fuck you, it won't work
she is just liek this, but real, she even dressed like this 2 years ago and almost won the cosplay competition

Willing to believe you are indeed a man, you have failed to make a compelling argument this whole time

just so u guyse can picture her in her mind, she's just like that girl from k-on, and I used to call her azu-nyan, and she'd always correct me saying she was more like yui
she told me not to move away, to stay here in this city, why would she say this after our long history together if she hated me?

Friendzone cunt

Yea dude fuck women!
>pic related

Women are, when judged by the standards to which you hold men, terrible people. Honor, truth, responsibility, these things mean nothing to a woman ... woman, who will lie about doing the most dishonorable things and, when found out, blame others as if she had the agency of a possessed child.

digits can indeed lie, after all

Why would she ask me to help her put her cosplay outfits if she didn't like me? And watch romantic k-dramas with me? And let me help her buy things even tho my car is way above her level and older than her, literally embarassing us both? And smile at me shyly?
fun fact, I'm a hapa too

Maybe she's the oen who doesn't know how to proceed and is nervous? It might be this, isn't it? I'll check if she goes out this friday and then see if she wants to go watch some movie

Act like you're not begging for her to spend time with you, pretend you arent interested, maybe she'll want the attenion back

Women don't care about these types of things, and I do not believe you did anything important for the outfit other than help her zip it up or something as trivial as that

I hate women but for legit reasons.
you struck out, try again with someone new.

Sounds like you did something weird and she's no longer interested.

Noice

The fact that you make a thread bitching about how a girl didn't wanna hang out Friday just proves how a pathetic obsessed narcissistic asshole piece of shit you are, if you can't accept the fact that she's not into you, you're gonna end up driving her away, you can't force her to hang out with you, you can't force her to love you, I doubt you have feelings for her, you probably just have a hurt ego

pic related is her, u can't see her well but she's beautiful
what if she thinks I actually don't want tho?
well, I can't say i'm a seamstress, but I did help, and she always gives me the cutest smiles, it's like those magical moments in anime

/Thread

>she's not into you
let's not be ridiculous, now
see Keep in mind she's the cute, homely kind who loves the littel things

You are actually autistic, kys

You're a dyke trying to cope with homosexuality by applying the love you want from men onto another woman.

No I'm not, my mom got me tested when I was a kid after the school said this. The mother superior was full of shit

lmao, no

if I wanted male love, I'd ask my father to come visit, and I might not be bela-tier but I'm told i'm somewhat cute

You don't get to disagree with a diagnosis if you're mentally ill. You're still crazy even if you say you're not. That's how it works.

Is this story fake?

Beta male.

the doctor said I'm as sane as u can get buddy, come back when u're a certified psychiatrist
no, I was just mad, but now maybe she was shyer than I thought and wants me to be more forceful/have more initiative, I dunno?

I'll call her when she wakes up and see if she is availabe another time, but I know she might get nervous and not answer so I'll ask "yes or no" until she stops letting me in doubt and leading me like this

or should I text her now so she sees it when she wakes up, wht do u think, b?

or maybe I should show up ther in person? I'm not very experienced with this
I am NOT, read the thread, what kind of man sings fuwa fuwa time with his beloved dressed as Mio?

And ot beta either
of course not, I just needed to blow off steam and now I need some advice

Thats why you give her hints here and there, see if she picks up on them, see how far that goes, give it a couple months, ask her out on a actual date, if not, suck it up, find a better girl

you fukin fag
all u gota do to fuck women up
is hit on another woman
fry her ass
quit being a fucking fag n bitching
in old days u get as beat for acting liie this

Are we chasing the same person, user?
Women need to play that car and mouse game because they are retarded. We're men, just tell us what you think. It's easier than "dropping hints".

what kind of hint? isn't promisign to get married too enough? driving her around and stuff? taking pictures of her in poses, sending heart emojis?
I don't want to 'hit' any random sl00t. First, eww. Secondly I can barely hit teh love of my life well, why would I manage to hit some random girl? Third, I don't want to fuck nobody, I want to achieve that mystical union of twin flames that can only be achieved by being together with your soul mate

I know, so annoying!!! The part that pissed me off the most was when she ignored my message. I mean, it was like, six hours and still no word, I don't deserve it? I knew she got my last two messages, I saw the two blue v's on them perfectly. I even sent an audio message to her, hope she heard it, and I thought of going see her myself, see if she had any issues, I was almost going in the car that time, I was doing 90 on the freeway, cause she usually answers everything when shee sees it and I got worried, but no, she was just thinking of some dumb excuse

Nice trips faggot, and you can't go off a promise from childhood dude, just, idk tell her she looks smells good, dont come off as desperate my guy, because rn you're sounding desperate as shit

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

And if anything, know when to call it quits don't beg her to go out with her, if she wants to then its a win, if not, don't blow up her phone with messages and talking about love and shit, dont be the middle school version of me lmao

What the fuck did you just say to me? You little bitch? I'm ill have you know i graduated top of my class as a navy seal, and I've have access to the entire US arsenal, i have over 500 ways of killing you and that's with just my own bare hands, I have a team tracking you right now, you're fucking dead kiddo

The song of the beta male

HOLY SHIT ANONS, I'M FUCKING DUMB
I JUST REALISED WHY SHE DIDN'T WANT TO GO WITH ME FRIDAY!!!!!

HOW COULD I FORGET THIS, HOLY SHIT!

It was her period!!!
>smells good
>dont come off as desperate

u're not good a this either user
oooh, it's copypasta day, ain't it? O well, I don't usually like this, but seeing this, I have to ask: What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I'll try user, but it's just so hard

is this by simon and garfunkel too?

we need more bullying in usa

to tuffen up the scum

>inbr c-creep how do u now this
I was trying to get us synchronized, it hasn't worked so far